truekaotik    458

Dark has won this Mod thread...... Just sayin.....

• Like 1

MobEnzo    51

Items on the list in no particular order:

Perfect pass

WS 420

New board racks

New board

BenHolloway    29

Ben, I gave mine to my wifes brother to see if he could easily fab a lid out of aluminum. I gave it to him early this spring but sadly hes been super busy bulding cars for himself and others having little time to even touch my project.

I keep thinking about building a mold and doing a carbon fiber lid... if I get bored this winter maybe I'll put forth the effort.

DarksideR    1,679

Dark has won this Mod thread...... Just sayin.....

Not yet... but hopefully soon! It's a big step, that's for sure!!

I keep thinking about building a mold and doing a carbon fiber lid... if I get bored this winter maybe I'll put forth the effort.

I've been thinking of doing a mold for carbon vent covers for the EliteV for a few years... but now... not necessary! :thumbsup:

duramat    462

Not yet... but hopefully soon! It's a big step, that's for sure!!

I've been thinking of doing a mold for carbon vent covers for the EliteV for a few years... but now... not necessary! :thumbsup:

You know...you don't have to leave your fellow "elite" brethren completely high and dry.....you could still show us some love and that you care?

*subtitle: make one for Ben and I for "free beer eh!"* (Mackenzie brothers inspired)

LOL

How exactly do you make one?

I've seen a thread on Haters world that I admit was actually cool regarding installing LED light strips on the trailer complete with push button and water switch. I shall have to try and find

Edited by duramat

Two Rev 10 amp to push them. Back cushions redone. And maybe a wet sand on the Ole gelcoat.

bluesman280    99

Need to finish the 420 eq install.

Add the asymetrical plate.

A krypt Triple board rack.

Carbon fiber vent upgrades.

Probably add another ballast pump and get rid of the sprinkler valves.

Would like to toss in a x-link pump as well, but running out of places to put switches.

volzalum    280

I'm in same mode as DarksideR ... Planning to swap boats...

• Like 2

DarksideR    1,679

You know...you don't have to leave your fellow "elite" brethren completely high and dry.....you could still show us some love and that you care?

*subtitle: make one for Ben and I for "free beer eh!"* (Mackenzie brothers inspired)

LOL

How exactly do you make one?

I've seen a thread on Haters world that I admit was actually cool regarding installing LED light strips on the trailer complete with push button and water switch. I shall have to try and find

I googled it a while back. To do it the right way, you have to make a mold. I was going to shape some styrofoam and buy a plaster kit to make the mold. Then you need all the appropriate stuff to do a vacuum mold with carbon fiber. It wouldn't be cheap. I thought I'd try it with some fiberglass that I still have laying around from when I did my house deck first to see how it turned out before wasting $100's on the CF. But duct tape was just so much easier!! LOL

Bigcatpt    408

Deckadence flooring maybe

Replace trailer bunks and side boards

Sand and repaint a couple rust spots on the trailer.

Complete wet sand detailing of gel coat using Presta ultra buffing kit.

Joe B    17

My WS 485s have blown/cracks. Hope to get them fixed (led rings are glued in too, hope to save them). If not Revs with led rings.

WS in-boats and new amp for them.

gps perfect pass.

bluesman280    99

They sell a vacuum kit for making your own long boards.

If you made a wood or plaster mold, I wander if you could use one of those long board vacuum kits to form the carbon fiber?

Bigcat, thanks for the reminder.........I also need to add two trailer bunks to my wish list.

BenHolloway    29

make a plug, make a mold from the plug, make the part from the mold... lots of work for one part this is why I havnt done it...

• Like 1

guido8000    7

Here is what is lurking in my bucket list, any suggestions ie:

New prop, use the old as a spare. Currently running stock prop on an 06 enzo with 330 scorpion. Running boat at 1100' and use primarily for surfing, some slalom skiing very little boarding,lots of slow cruising.

A new board in the quiver. Looking for more of a surf style for a family intermediate board of surfers 5'4 - 135lbs to 5'10 - 190 lbs. Currently have a 5'4 Ronix Cortez and an Inland Surfer Black pearl (4'8" I think) bought from WakeDoc. Love the board btw

Skibumm    184

Hmmm lets see what's on my list. Wow it is so short because there is nothing at all on it. My boat is set up dialed in and ready to go. I thought about interior LEDs but that is just putting lipstick on a pig.

• Like 1

Many items but as of right now I have 4 Johnson pumps sitting in the garage collecting dust since this spring.

Edited by 7.5unlimited

Nick213    583

Where do I start......

Stereo upgrade!

Another pair of rev 10's

3 pairs XS650's

2 XXX12's

3 SD4's

Tint windows

Ballast!

Custom avy sac's both sides

4 Johnson pumps

Adjustable trim tab and A-plate

DarksideR    1,679

That's a hefty list of some very good stuff Nick! I am curious... is four Rev10's instead of two necessary or rather... does it make a difference at surfing distance?

Nick213    583

We'll dark i like loud music and it couldn't hurt right?!?! ;)