Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

  1. Yesterday
  2. Surfinity discount code

    Dedicated software development teams https://mlsdev.com can be an excellent solution for businesses who need a high-quality, flexible and cost-effective software development team. They can contribute to the early planning stages, make important technical decisions, and plan the entire development process. If you are lacking the in-house technical skills to complete your project, a dedicated team can be an excellent option. A dedicated team should have the appropriate skills, experience, and communication skills to ensure productive work.
  3. I’m looking for ski wakeboard boat, and I don’t have a big budget. I just looked at a real nice 2000 eclipse dd. You can not find a nice inboard for 10-12k. I read the reviews about the wake and it’s not good for wakeboarding, has anyone added weight to it to make it ok? My son a wakeboarder.thanks for any replies. Eric,
  4. Last week
  5. We placed our deposit for ours in mid October. Our spray date is in February. Heard about this price increase and called our dealer and asked about it. He said yes, there would be a price increase, but they are honoring our deal at the negotiated price when we placed the deposit. Our dealer said they would eat the difference to keep our business. NWBS are stand up people. They are also completely sold out of all their supremes and cutting deals with new owners free storage etc to house boats in the show room.
  6. I put my deposit for an S240 in Nov. the Dealer told me they expected a 5% increase from the manufacturer and built that into my quote. No word on what the final increase is yet.
  7. Surfinity discount code

    Can you post it please?
  8. Earlier
  9. Surfinity discount code

    I have one...
  10. Long long story short..... What I am told is Supreme basically did not build enough cushion into what their future costs were going to be to get boats built. They swallowed what they thought was fair and then told the dealers to eat it. At the end of the day, my total cost increase was $4000 which is a 3.5% hit and I worked it out with my dealer to paying $2k more. I understand MC, Ski Natique are at 7% and 11%. MFG's making bad business buying decisions and then not living with them......
  11. Oh and on color scheme, I'm mad at myself for "playing it safe" but super happy that we will have a classic, never go out of style, color scheme... However, if I was a bit more ballsy, I would have gone military green metal flake, military green all the way through the boat with full tan interior - LOVING all the OD Green boats that all manufacturers are putting out lately!! Left the color choices up to my household and majority vote went to white/silver/gray
  12. So, I too like and prefer the styling of the ZS and am honestly quite shocked that we even made the decision to swap over to the S240. I did not get into the major differences in the EZ-V versus the Tapered V - i did figure that the newer tech and newer hulls would all go the route of EZ-V hence the new ZS252 - that played a small factor into the decision making. We wanted a solid rough water ride and we knew that both hulls would deliver on that. The biggest part of the decision was just size due to where and how we do all of our boating. We are in the Florida keys and constantly on the bay where there is just no substitution for size with a large family and long days on the water. My dealer played a huge role in the decision as well, we literally trusted their opinion and are buying the boat without ever sitting in or seeing an S240 in person. We spoke about potentially making the change as soon as the boat was announced and waited for feedback from our guys after the official release and dealer meetings. Once we had real feed back after these guys were on the boat, they came back stoked and thought that the S would fit our particular families wants and needs a bit better than the ZS. My biggest concern was freeboard, I LOVE the freeboard in the ZS and the guys came back very confident that the S240 had more than enough freeboard to feel as if your sitting "in" the boat. As for the decision to go with the 450, it was basically, well, to be very honest, a splurge. I felt as though the 450 option would be good for resale and would never leave us feeling as if we "should" have opted for more power with all ballast options selected, a large family, and the large capacity fuel tank. The boat is heavy! Dry weight and the slightly easier on and off of the swim platform from the back of the boat also played a factor in the decision. We have small kids, 11, 10, and 8 along with nieces and nephews that are much younger and while it might sound a bit silly, we do a lot of hanging out at the reefs/snorkeling in the keys and i thought the S240 would be slightly more comfortable for the all day getting in and out of the water through the back of the boat due to the slightly lower freeboard at the rear.
  13. Good to hear a positive experience and your thought process on making the switch. I too have been somewhat contemplating this same switch, problem is I love the look, extra depth of the ZS, and in reality probably don’t need that extra 10” or people capacity. Did you get into detail on major differences of the EZ-V and Tapered-V hull and the difference in waves at all? Like why did they dump the staggered chines and downward angle on outer edge of hull? I’ve done a little digging, but still want more solid answers on this, it’s a major hang up in my decision making ability lol (even though I’m sure the difference is barely noticeable). Did you upgrade to the 450 because of elevation or just the size of the boat? I’ve also decided 450 at 3000’ elevation. Anyways, the white silver is a classic look, never gets old, that will be a sweet unit!
  14. Well, its been a while and a couple things have changed so I figured id jump on and post an update. We put our deposit down on a ZS232 back in Feb of 2021 and while waiting we were obviously constantly keeping up with Supreme, became super super intrigued with the release of the S240. Dealer told us we had time to swap and wouldn't necessarily loose our place in que for the build so we made the change to the S40. Gel got sprayed in December and we should be taking delivery first or second week of February. Will post some pics upon receipt. We've had an amazing experience with our dealer, couldn't be happier - super stoked! The reason for the change to the S240 was purely due to size. The S fell right into our budget and offered that little bit of extra seating capacity. For the build here's more or less what we optioned out: White/silver metal flake sharp scheme Whisper Gray Main Seat Color Whisper Gray Seat Boxing White Accent S2S Gatorstep (silver cloud/sharkfin) Sewlong bimini SST Tower with white base PCM 450 Champ Audio package - white Did want to say thank you again for all the info provided here regarding the ZS, it was greatly appreciated!
  15. @Rking27 I just messaged you. Seeking $10K. Look forward to your call. Craigslist-ing is here: https://spokane.craigslist.org/boa/d/post-falls-2009-centurion-enzo-sv240/7430709936.html -Mike
  16. Idaho mike I was looking for information on centurion boats and stumbled on this post. I’m in the market for a boat and I’d be interested in buying this boat from you if that’s something your interested in doing.
  17. If you have no interest in fixing it and keeping it, I agree with you that I wouldn't want to deal with trying to fix it and flip it. If you can take it and the $47k, there is some value in the boat for sure. There are plenty of people that aren't afraid of a project and would take it off your hands for $5k-$10k or so. As @jtryon suggested, the motor alone has pretty good value. I also agree with @Bigcatpt that it's a good idea to take this question to the Facebook group. You might even find a buyer there... Do you know if the title is "salvaged"? I know it works differently with cars than it does boats. Cars are immediately deemed "salvaged" when the insurance totals it and pays you out for it regardless of the extent of the damage. It is not exactly that way with boats. For example, I bought my old Avalanche from a boat repair shop that had bought it from an insurance company after it was "totaled" and the previous buyer was paid out. The story I got was, the previous owner didn't have the trailer coupler properly connected to the ball, turned a corner leaving his neighborhood, trailer came off ball causing damage to the trailer, breaking the windshield and tower, and cracking the hull above the rubrail in the rear by the engine vents. The title was not salvaged on that boat. That said, I also agree with Bigcat that if the title is salvaged, obviously the value and potential buyer pool are reduced. But, if it is not salvaged for some strange reason, that could make it more appealing to someone who isn't afraid of the project... I did a quick search on 2007-2010 Enzo's on Boattrader and your boat in good condition with a trailer is worth low $50k-ish, so $47k and you take the boat isn't too bad of a deal.
  18. The boat wasn't running when it sunk so it didn't need to be pickled. The boat shop pickled it anyway, but said nothing got in it at all. Honestly I don't want to take on that responsibility though... I just want to minimize my losses and not have resurrect or deal with a proverbial dead hooker. Anybody in N. Idaho wanna restore a boat that runs but needs new electronics? It's a pretty sweet deal! lol. :-)
  19. i would definitely take the boat if you're essentially getting it for free plus your payout--you can probably have someone lined up to buy it for $5-10K within a week. was the motor pickled as soon as it was pulled from the water, i.e. got all the water out, no water in the oil after running it afterwards? if the motor checks out and has good compression still, that's huge. can you take your $47k, keep the boat yourself and drop it off at a shop to redo the important items after shopping around for better prices? you should be able to replace all the important stuff like gauges, perfect pass, etc. with new ones just as a peace of mind and still come out well on top.
  20. Bigcatpt: Thanks for your reply. In answer to your questions: I can take the $47K and walk (with some goin to lender). Good to hear your opinion is that this is fair and walking with the cash makes sense to you. I can also take the $47K and walk, WITH the boat if I want. But then I have to do something with it, and I'm a busy professional in Snowy N. Idaho with nowhere to put a boat unless I want to pay to store it for the rest of the winter (estimated $700 or so?). Glad to hear you think it's "worth exploring." That's the kind of input I'm looking for. Like I'd happily take it and then sell it off for $5K or $10K or something... don't want to dicker or deal with tire-kickers that ask questions I can't answer though. I have zero intent of taking it and fixing it back up. I think that the $75/day thing was on an invoice or something that was provided to my insurer... I just let the shop take my boat and put them in touch with my insurer and was told they'd figure out what it cost to fix and repair, and work with the insurer to see if they would total it or not. I let the shop delay that work as long as they needed since they were busy winterizing and wanted to put it off... shop is acting like they are doing this overbilling intentionally to the insurer but wouldn't charge me... IDK. Need to figure it out myself. I intend to stay on friendly terms with the shop owner.
  21. This is an interesting situation for sure. I am not sure I fully understand your options..... You could take the $47K payout and walk? BTW $47 K for a 2009 is more than fair. Hard to beat this deal. Or is there an option to take the payout and still get the boat to fix and keep? If so, at what cost? If taking the boat means no payout then I would take my money and run. If there is an option for some payout and get the boat then it is worth exploring. The boat for sure still has value if YOU wanted to get it and fix it back up to be good for YOU. But only if you want to keep it personally. It would be a really hard to sell with a salvaged title knowing it had sunk without taking a big financial hit on the sale. You are certainly not going to get $47K out of it used, sunk, and salvaged when you sell it. Did you see what the "fix it list" was for $35k? That seems crazy high if they already got the motor running with a new computer. For sure the shop is being aggressive on the $75 per day fee. Do they have that in writing anywhere for it to be legal? I would ask this question on the Official Centurion/Supreme boat owners Facebook group. Lots more eyes and ears over there to give you good advice.
  22. My 2009 Centurion sunk in mid September. It got pulled from the water pretty quickly (hanging sideways from tie lines on dock), so wasn't in the water for more than about 10 hours tops - most likely 6-7 hours before it was floated, and on my trailer. The boat was insured for what I purchased it for in 2012. It has about 550 hours. In an unanticipated twist, the value has increased quite a bit since then, so it's actually under-insured. The guys at the boat shop who took the boat after it was floated and removed from the water said the computer for the engine was fried, but they were able to take one from another boat and get it started no issues. However, they came up with an estimate for the repairs for $35K. Repair shop also indicated there would be a couple years of minor problems that would need to be addressed as they came up, and estimated these would be in the neighborhood of $5K. The insurer has decided to declare it a total loss. So the value of the boat (in an un-sunk condition) is supposedly $65K The insurance is $47K limit The cost to repair is $35K + 5K later on I'm going to get $47K (less a little to the lender...) My trailer is insured for $2.9K - and insurer won't pay on it... Since it's under-insured, apparently I get "salvage rights"... i.e., I get a boat to try and sell. The guy at the boat shop told me I don't want to try and sell it because I might just get stuck with it and it's a liability. I sort of believed him until he told me today that the insurer now owes him $75/day since November 15 for storage over the 30 day limit. He indicated he lets them write this off if they turn the boat over to him... Seems kinds suspicious. Like he tells me I don't want the boat, then he tells me he wants it and uses an outrageously high storage fee to get the insurer to give him the boat. Anyway, question is this: Is it a smart move to take possession of the boat and try to sell in an unrepaired condition, and if so, what could I sell it for without too much effort (it has bimini, all seat cushions, ballast system and nice pumps, and wetsound speakers with a 2015 XXX sub. Should I just bail and take the left-over money from the payout, and try to sell the trailer? Thoughts? P.S. - I had to register again due to lost password and abandoned email, but have posted here as "Idaho Mike" before.
  23. My 2009 Centurion sunk in mid September. It got pulled from the water pretty quickly (hanging sideways from tie lines on dock), so wasn't in the water for more than about 10 hours tops - most likely 6-7 hours before it was floated, and on my trailer. The boat was insured for what I purchased it for in 2012. It has about 550 hours. In an unanticipated twist, the value has increased quite a bit since then, so it's actually under-insured. The guys at the boat shop who took the boat after it was floated and removed from the water said the computer for the engine was fried, but they were able to take one from another boat and get it started no issues. However, they came up with an estimate for the repairs for $35K. Repair shop also indicated there would be a couple years of minor problems that would need to be addressed as they came up, and estimated these would be in the neighborhood of $5K. The insurer has decided to declare it a total loss. So the value of the boat (in an un-sunk condition) is supposedly $65K The insurance is $47K limit The cost to repair is $35K + 5K later on I'm going to get $47K (less a little to the lender...) My trailer is insured for $2.9K - and insurer won't pay on it... Since it's under-insured, apparently I get "salvage rights"... i.e., I get a boat to try and sell. The guy at the boat shop told me I don't want to try and sell it because I might just get stuck with it and it's a liability. I sort of believed him until he told me today that the insurer now owes him $75/day since November 15 for storage over the 30 day limit. He indicated he lets them write this off if they turn the boat over to him... Seems kinds suspicious. Like he tells me I don't want the boat, then he tells me he wants it and uses an outrageously high storage fee to get the insurer to give him the boat. Anyway, question is this: Is it a smart move to take possession of the boat and try to sell in an unrepaired condition, and if so, what could I sell it for without too much effort (it has bimini, all seat cushions, ballast system and nice pumps, and wetsound speakers with a 2015 XXX sub. Should I just bail and take the left-over money from the payout, and try to sell the trailer? Thoughts? P.S. - I had to register again due to lost password and abandoned email, but have posted here as "Idaho Mike" before.
  24. don't accept the software update for your temp problem , it will cause you more problems then the temp it solves i have a 22 230
  25. i have a 22 230, oops, honey its you, told you to delete this!. dealer has been great unplug your modem cap and good to go in GPS, moving it will not fix snd they do not have a good update so leave it unplugged you sure the breaker with the red button doesn't have a red lever on bottom that is pointing down? if so push that up and tower problem solved , friend of mine pushed that button and the red lever was down, happened because we are trying to fix the gps issue you talked about. your getting 2 satellites instead of 12-13 from that modem, who cares if you can get tour gas reading over the internet
  26. Looking for someone who has access to and could grab a few measurements for me. I’m trying to determine if the morryde cre3000 rubber equalizers will fit the leaf sprung boatmate trailer. https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Leaf-Spring-Suspension/MORryde/MR87ZR.html For 2022, torsion springs are an option, leaf springs are standard. I like leaf springs as they equally share the load across both axles on uneven ground, are easily rebuildable, and the trailer doesn’t need to be level, unfortunately they’re noisy and I believe are rougher then torsion springs. Torsions are very quiet, seem quite smooth IMO, but on uneven ground will not load share and can easily overload an axle, for this reason too the trailer must be pulled perfectly level. The morryde cre3000 and wet bolt kit should quiet the trailer down and help absorb the road shock that the metal on metal leafs won’t. The link shows a few measurements, but I need Center to Center of axles, bolt spacing on the equalizer, shackle length, leaf springs width and possibly tire to fender clearance, although im sure I could just reposition the fenders if need be. I will try and contact boatmate directly if nobody can get me this info, Thanks
  27. Does anyone have a valid surfinity blanket discount code?
  28. Does anyone have a valid surfinity blanket discount code?
  1. Load more activity
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.