Hillside Powersports and Marine

2015 Centurion and Supreme Hookup West

Nick213    583

This sounds like fun and I'll be interested. My centurion is a DD but I would love to wake surfing behind a slammed boat that's all set up. Who knows, might even decide to upgrade :laughing: . This is a great excuse to plan a lake trip for next summer with my family.

when I make my purchase we'll have your DD surfing poi!

I might have to just sell you my L bag :)

• Like 1

WakeDoc    471

Roll call?

WakeDiva and I plan to be there!

Troy. R    198

Roll call?

I plan on being there!

duramat    462

Roll call?

Work permitting....Roadtrip!

• Like 1

NW Boat Sports    232

Oregon is 1/2 way in between, we just had our 3rd Wake the World event at Foster Lake. Largest Wake the World event in the nation. Besides an awesome event, it's a nice lake. 91 air, 74 water, great campground, great day use area, Coves to chill and swim. Just sayin'.... I am down for whatever. June is better than August going to Cali, not making any promises, but would love to go.

tprice    118

Oregon is 1/2 way in between, we just had our 3rd Wake the World event at Foster Lake. Largest Wake the World event in the nation. Besides an awesome event, it's a nice lake. 91 air, 74 water, great campground, great day use area, Coves to chill and swim. Just sayin'.... I am down for whatever. June is better than August going to Cali, not making any promises, but would love to go.

June would be best!!

And Oregon even better

I would make the trip to any location but Timing would be the issue. Middle if summer just doesn't work. June or September would be great.

With that said, since I'm not the one planning it I say whatever is best and most convenient for the ones planning it.

enzo101mo    98

Pulling my boat 8 hours driving is as far as I would be able to go. that's like from my home in Santa Maria to Shasta or to Tahoe for example

Shasta= 8 hours

Lake Tahoe= 8 hours

Don Pedro = 5 1/2 hours

New Melones = 5 3/4hours

Bass Lake = 5 hours

Clear Lake = 7 hours

Lake Orville = 6 1/2 hours

Lake Naciemento = 1 1/2 hours

I live 72 miles above Santa Barbara on the Centeral Coast Home of the world Famous Santa Maria Tri-Tip BBQ and I would be glad to work on the BBQ for the Famous Tri-Tip BBQ.

Update . . .

I have a call into the county to see if permits are required and if there are any other regulations here on Clearlake as just a starting point. . . . Been thinking late June might be better for everybody as well, but still up for discussion . . . 3-4 weeks after the WCO, but before the 4th of July . . . assuming we get rain that would be a great time of year!

h20king    794

How about right after the WCO ?? That way I can just role from the WCO to clear lake with the boat

That might work . . . I would be the weekend after . . . thoughts? You would have quite the summer vacay surf fest that's for certain.

WakeDoc    471

From our experience you usually don't get as good of a turn out having an event backed up to another one since most can't/won't do to long weekends in a row.

From our experience you usually don't get as good of a turn out having an event backed up to another one since most can't/won't do to long weekends in a row.

I agree, but if it works then so be it . . . . I can only assume the WCO would be May 28-31 2015, it usually follows Memorial Day . . . I would think the weekend of 06/27 if it didn't run into messing with peoples plans for the 4th and if so, bump it to 06/20.

PRAY FOR LOTS OF RAIN! It takes a lot of water to float 25+ surf boats!

Bongo Fury    640

Travis.....it better start raining soon.......we have a ton of lake to fill!

Oh, I'm certain it will . . . I have been working on the CCC West meet in between things. I will update everybody in a while, I will be out of town for a week or so and then get back on it when I return. A quick update we have the go ahead from the county so that's good. Working on the lodging and campground stuff now . . . . . . .

DarksideR    1,679

Not bad... only a 16 hour drive for me. I think I could do it in 14 though. ;)

Bigcatpt    408

12 hrs for me.... Or a 1 hr flight and 2 hour drive. Clear lake is not close to anything......

Bongo Fury    640

12 hrs for me.... Or a 1 hr flight and 2 hour drive. Clear lake is not close to anything......

EXACTLY!!!!! Largest natural lake in California and mostly bass boats on the lake!!

Bigcatpt    408

So you are saying its a pain in the butt to get to.....but once you are there you will forget how long it took to get there?

Sounds kinda like Lake Powell....only a lot more boats.