ReSession

Order UP! 2014 SV233 coming to VT!

ReSession    165

Just wrote my deposit check for the new 2014 SV233! Going with the 409, CATS (no RamFill), every ballast option (including swapping up to the 1100 sacs), Aegis tower with 4 lights and the stereo is gonna be insane! 2 Pair of Rev 410's, Sinister 6, 4, and 2 amps to run the towers, in-boats and 12" XS-XXX sub...game over!

I've been playing with colors, here's what I'm stuck on at the moment. Would love to hear some feedback but I'm pretty stoked for this summer!

GBR3v8N.png

Edited by ReSession

VTsurfer    4

Nice! can't wait to surf it!

bprobertson    8

I love the colors except for the black top deck, if it were me I would go white on the top deck for sure.

h20king    794

Dont love the wave on the side .could affect resale down the road. other than that it's sweet .congrats

DarksideR    1,679

Congrats ReSession!! That's gonna be one sick boat! I like the wave graphic... Not everyone has the same taste, don't think it'll hurt resale AT ALL. Can't wait to see all your videos this summer. Curious what made you decide on the Aegis tower? I'd heard some negative comments about it. Mostly that it was lower than the other tower.

Carter13    69

Good looking boat and game over for sure with two pairs of 410's. :clap:

DrNate    426

I think it's a great looking boat. It will turn heads for sure! I had not heard about that about the Aegis tower Dark. I did notice it was shorter when I saw it on the FX22 at the Meet, but the Gladiator is SO TALL I didn't think anything of it.

Bongo Fury    640

You are going to love the 233. Congrats on the new ride!! Whatever colors you select it is going to be a surf machine!

BTW.....great choice going with the 409.....it will put a smile on your face!

Edited by Bongo Fury

duramat    462

Congrats man!! :thumbsup: Mikey Likey!

Like the colors. I like white topcaps myself.

bprobertson    8

I personally love the surf graphic! In the event you don't like the word surf you can always pull off the decals, the word surf is not in the gel coat! Personally, if and when i pick up a new one, i will go with the surf graphic as well. Congrats on the purchase!

ReSession    165

Wow guys, thanks for the awesome feedback! I've been debating the difference of the black versus white deck as well, and have 3-4 weeks to make up my mind before it hits the point of no return. It doesn't get crazy hot in VT in the summers, which is part of my reasoning for wanting to go dark (plus, I'm getting it tinted and think the black/black would look pretty nice?). I realize it's more black to care for on the interior, so that's the only real drawback I'm seeing.

I know the Surf graphic isn't for everyone, but the reason I personally like it is it gets people to ask "Why does it say Surf? You guys surf the wake or something?" and it's a great way to share the sport with others. Plus, just in case they didn't know...we're surfing over here!

Like DrNate said, the Gladiator tower seems really high in comparison and I like the look of the Aegis. I am wondering what the clearance is going to be like with the 410's, sounds like we may have to figure out the mounting still according to Tim @ Wetsounds?

RVR-RAT    269

Congrats on the new boat! She's a beauty . :thumbsup: Your gonna love it.

• Like 1

Ok I'll chime in now.. :) First off, this 233 is gonna been off the hook. Greg put a lot of time and thought into configuring this boat and its going to be one of the baddest surf boats out there, no doubt. The ballast on this boat is going to be in the ball park of 4,700lbs!! Think about that.. (Dry weight of a 233 is 4600lbs) And the sound system that we're working is going to be wild. I've yet to see 410's on an Aegis tower but with a little creativity we'll figure it out. As for the Aegis tower, I'm looking at my spec sheet right now and its actually a half inch taller.. And for the graphic, each will have their own preference, I personally love it. Everything about this boat screams surf, so its only fitting that it's got a wave on the side and SURF in big letters.. lol And hurting re-sale value? I doubt it.. I'm in the preliminary stages of building boats with two other potential customers right now and guess what graphic they want? Yep.. Surf. Regardless, I believe Greg and his new boat are going to be instrumental in helping wake surfing gain and Centurion traction in the North East, and for that I'm grateful. He's an awesome surfer and now he has an Enzo, the wake surf boat. Congrats Greg, and thanks again!

Edited by South Shore Marina NJ
  • Like 1

dejoeco    59

Just wrote my deposit check for the new 2014 SV233! Going with the 409, CATS (no RamFill), every ballast option (including swapping up to the 1100 sacs), Aegis tower with 4 lights and the stereo is gonna be insane! 2 Pair of Rev 410's, Sinister 6, 4, and 2 amps to run the towers, in-boats and 12" XS-XXX sub...game over!

I've been playing with colors, here's what I'm stuck on at the moment. Would love to hear some feedback but I'm pretty stoked for this summer!

GBR3v8N.png

My question is why go to the 1100lb sacs? I have all ballast option on my 2013 and the locker is pretty darn full. I do put some flat lead weight under the sac. You will love the boat. I love mine!

Bongo Fury    640

My question is why go to the 1100lb sacs? I have all ballast option on my 2013 and the locker is pretty darn full. I do put some flat lead weight under the sac. You will love the boat. I love mine!

X2...when our sack is full we have to force the locker to close....

ReSession    165

Good question - I had thought that I read on here that most guys were saying/recommending to swap out the stock 750s with the 1100s (even though they don't fill up all the way...similar to my V226)? I'm not sure what amount of space is available once the 750 fills, I just wanted to be able to fill the locker all the way.

I also have 400 lbs of lead weight and normally run that under the mid-shop port seat, but I'll have 8 x 50 lbs to spread around as well. If I don't need the 1100s please let me know?

Also, has anyone come across a mirror that hangs down from the Aegis tower (like http://samsonsports.com/tower-accessories/wakeboard-tower-mirrors/malibu-illusion-x-xs-mirror) - I bought one of these for my Supreme and had it black powder coated and love it. HATE the windshield mirrors!

Actually like the SURF on the side and i usually like my boats clean looking. The black on the top may show scratches easier than the white, that would be my concern.

Wish we had went with the larger boat with the 409 myself.