Spud    7

Well a trip to Jack in the Box turned into a trip to the lake. I finally got a chance to play with power wake plate from Oldwakedude and the wind dam from h20. Oldwakedude,,, the power wake plate is amazing and makes all the difference in ride of the Falcon V, no more bow bounce !! :thumbsup:

Then after sunset, threw in h2o's wind dam and the lady's were stoked... :thumbsup:

I have a lot to learn with shaping the wake, but making the falcon cruise across water with not an ounce of bounce in the bow is huge, and I recommend installing one if your Falcon doesn't have it. So thanks again OWD and H !!! :cheers: I wanted to snap some pics of the wake in different set ups, but the camera battery was dead, go figure. So here is a little cell phone teaser for all of you still snowed in. :thumbsup: j/k..

post-448-1269835800_thumb.jpg

Bigcatpt    408
So here is a little cell phone teaser for all of you still snowed in. :cheers: j/k..

I resemble that remark!!!! LOL :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kevin Baugh    78

No doubt the power trim tab should be standard on the Falcon and the 220 if they still made it

jcaKSUme    0

Not trying to hijack, just wanted to rub in the warm weather down here in San Antonio too.

post-83-1269868623_thumb.jpg

post-83-1269868640_thumb.jpg

post-83-1269868647_thumb.jpg

Top    0

You're a little low on fuel!

WakeDiva    2

Spud, teaser is right... :spiteful: I have NO boat! :rant:

LOL :hrhr:

jcaKSUme - The warmer weather is NICE 4 sure...just wish we had our boat. :crybaby:

Great to see the season is around the corner for all. :Rockon:

desotodave    0
I resemble that remark!!!! LOL :spiteful::crybaby::Rockon:

We are supposed to see 68 degrees today, and then snow again on Thursday!!! I hate this time of year.

WakeDoc    471

Great to hear you got out Spud, killed us on Sunday it was high 70's and blue sky and no boat.

jquick    0

im glad to hear great praise about the mods since im planning to do the same mods after the wedding..... spud let me know when your up in Sacramento so you can install both the wind-dam and power wake plate. :spiteful:

enzo101mo    98

Hey Spud I was wanting to pull the boat out of the garage this weekend. The wheather was in the high 70s to low 80s at the lake Nacimento and my wife said; willl go out next week after it get serviced on Tuesday. It sure felt like summer is right around the corner but suppose to rain Tueday thru Friday. The lake is 63% full and rain on the way. :spiteful:

Sure wish I put her in the water (my boat not my wife)

Spud    7

-Quick, if you are installing the power wake plate/ trim tab, you are going to be in shock to what it does for the Falcon v, and the wind dam, I wish I would have bought one a couple of years ago.

-Doc & Diva, you two are going to have one heck of a summer in about a month so...

-jcaKSUme, awesome man, I wasn't planning on getting out for another couple of weeks, it's nice when the water is high and hills are green ! and the water is 68 deg already (according to buddies boat)

Jackfly    0
I resemble that remark!!!! LOL :spiteful::crybaby::Rockon:

X2 :crybaby::hrhr::crybaby::rant::crybaby::wallbash:

Spud: I grew up in the Sj valley and used to cruise through Paso on our way to ride real waves in Cayucos at 24th stree beach. good times, good times (sigh)

Edited by Jackfly

h20king    794

spudley you suck water here never gets past 73 how do you live without a depth sounder and perfect pass???dash is looking pretty naked why stop your on a role and your mods look great.cant Wait to get my boat on the water hope I get similar results from the blade

Carter13    69

You guys that are boating can SUCK IT. :thumbup:

My wife and I just got back from a trip at Mt Bachelor. We dry camped in the parking lot for three nights and had some great fresh snow to board on. :thumbsup:

ILrider    0

Just unwrapped the boat today and got everything put back together somewhat. Should have her out at the end of this week, they're calling for 70 degree temps. Man it felt good to be able to see and be in the boat again after months under the blue plastic. Can't wait to get her wet!

Spud    7
spudley you suck water here never gets past 73 how do you live without a depth sounder and perfect pass???dash is looking pretty naked why stop your on a role and your mods look great.cant Wait to get my boat on the water hope I get similar results from the blade

Man I know... I my wife said No Mas !!! and some other spanish spanglish slangstuff... LOL !! j/k babe !!I have more mods in the boat than the time it's seen water,.. :thumbup: , so at this pace I'm doin well. btw, h, that's some year round cold water... and the wind dam.. dude ! the pooh !!

In a great way !!

Edited by Spud

AZSurfer    0

88 degrees in PHX tomorrow! Problem is, the boat is still in the shop! :thumbup:

duramat    462
You guys that are boating can SUCK IT.

X2! :Rockon::thumbup:

Jack, Dave, I hear ya on the weather! You guys were having beautiful weather when I was working. I came home and the weather has been ,,,BLUUUUUUUUAHK! I head back for Alaska for 2 weeks to go chill again Wednesday, NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT. However,,when I get back, Bigcat and I are heading down to Sand Hollow for a weekend!! I cant wait :thumbsup:

Spud, I was jealous when you sent me that pic!

WakeDiva    2
-Quick, if you are installing the power wake plate/ trim tab, you are going to be in shock to what it does for the Falcon v, and the wind dam, I wish I would have bought one a couple of years ago.

-Doc & Diva, you two are going to have one heck of a summer in about a month so...

-jcaKSUme, awesome man, I wasn't planning on getting out for another couple of weeks, it's nice when the water is high and hills are green ! and the water is 68 deg already (according to buddies boat)

Spud,

You are so right, I am looking forward to a heck of a summer, but it's a heck of a waiting period for us. :Rockon: NO boat all of February and all of March and here comes April... Sure hope she's done soon. I'm waiting patiently :thumbup:

Glad to see the weather is warming up for everyone... even though its a tad slower in some parts of the world. :police:

Looking forward to seeing everyone back on the water and hearing about it! :thumbsup: