Troy

June Picture/Video thread 2014

DarksideR    1,679

NICE Dreamer!! Looks like you got your wave dialed right in!

Your wife rips it up!

Bongo Fury    640

Great day on the water Saturday. Couple of shots of the boys. We even played the Good Samaritan and towed distressed boat in at the end of the day.

post-901-0-19909200-1402349113_thumb.jpg

post-901-0-17202100-1402349148_thumb.jpg

post-901-0-24668600-1402349164_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

U guys out west always have suck great backgrounds with the mountains, wish we could spend some time out there.

duramat    462

This was last Saturday. This was his first surf set of the year. He was dropping the rope but it was as soon as he got up (he thought he was pro) anyways I told him to hold the rope so he could figure out the board more. I just wasn't expecting him to be dancing with it and trying to Ollie LOL

Edited by duramat
  • Like 1

Bongo Fury    640

Dreamer & Dura.....nice videos's......thanks for posting them up! Helps me take care of that "jonesing" feeling I get mid-week!

DarksideR    1,679

HAHA! Mini Dura's ripping it up!

RVR-RAT    269

Nice Bongo!

D your boy is looking confident nice !

rawinnin    73

HAHA! Mini Dura's ripping it up!

They are called Duramite's!

surf moocher    127

This was last Saturday. This was his first surf set of the year. He was dropping the rope but it was as soon as he got up (he thought he was pro) anyways I told him to hold the rope so he could figure out the board more. I just wasn't expecting him to be dancing with it and trying to Ollie LOL

Good thing that boy knows which side of the boat to ride on!

• Like 1

Bigcatpt    408

Good thing that boy knows which side of the boat to ride on!

Teach them when they are young....and when they are old, they will not depart from it! LOL

rawinnin    73

Teach them when they are young....and when they are old, they will not depart from it! LOL

Poor Dura

Bigcatpt    408

Took the family out yesterday and had a great time. I don't take a lot of pictures or video any more for some reason. But yesterday was kind of special so we shot some video. My youngest daughter who is 9 was issued a challenge last week (by her 11 year old brother) to go ropeless this year. All of last year she would just get up and get pulled by the rope just outside of the sweet spot of the wave. She was always a little freaked out to really commit and get into the wave. That is understandable since the wave is like chest high on her. Yesterday we sped the boat up a little to make the wave less tall and a little longer and she got real brave. Her first 2 attempts she rode ropeless for about 20 seconds. On her 3rd attempt something clicked and she rode for 7 minutes without a rope. I was able to shoot a little video while I was driving. Sorry about the phone quality video from a crappy angle. This is just raw video with no editing or music added in Dura and Moocher fashion. I don't have those skills yet. I was a proud papa yesterday and so excited to have another little ripper in the family. She is pretty excited as well and could not wipe the smile off her face all day long. We call her pose the "scarecrow". LOL

Edited by Bigcatpt
  • Like 4

RVR-RAT    269

Awesome Bigcat! You should be a proud papa!!!

WakeDoc    471

Very Nice BIG

DarksideR    1,679

What an incredible moment! I hope my son tries harder this year. That's all I ever want from him is to know that he tries his hardest.

rawinnin    73

That's Awesome BigCat! U should be extremely proud!

lakerat    70

Bongo, Dura and Bigcat, great videos. You must be proud Dad's.

truekaotik    458

Love it BIG!!!! "Scarecrow".... Hahahahaha good one ;)

Bigcatpt    408

Thanks guys! It was a cool moment. My son that issued the challenge to her is now going to have to step up his own game because she has now surpassed his skill level. The challenge is ON now! :thumbsup:

Edited by Bigcatpt

Bongo Fury    640

Great Stuff Big! Thats what it's all about!