Troy

June Picture/Video thread 2014

Troy    234

Wife finally got into the water today. Her first surf session of the year. And to top it off I pulled 3 360's today. Usually can only land one each trip out. Of course no pictures or video of me but here is Allison.

0BE61F44-0723-461C-AF73-F526FB8D404B_zps
Love the Avy wave!

RVR-RAT    269

Nice Troy your wave looks dialed in!!!

Dreamer    96

Nice looking wave Troy.

Here's a couple pics of my wife from the weekend:

post-821-0-70874000-1401681227_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dreamer

DarksideR    1,679

Sorry Troy, you know the rules! Your 360's never happened. Lol.

Great wave!

Dura, I don't think I've ever seen a pic of your wife riding! Too bad I had to lay on my side to look at it! Lol. :I

truekaotik    458

Haha that's Dreamer's wife not one of Dura's... You drinking Dark ?:)

• Like 2

duramat    462

Haha that's Dreamer's wife not one of Dura's... You drinking Dark ?:)

Actually....my wife has no desire nor tried to even attempt at it once LOL

RhuntIII    555

Drinky, Drinky, drunk! Getting the wives to ride is a sure way to get back on the water. So a shout out to all the ladies that shred.

• Like 1

Tleeah    33

post-5602-0-11896300-1401715162_thumb.jpgpost-5602-0-71412800-1401715181_thumb.jpgpost-5602-0-84620300-1401715190_thumb.jpgpost-5602-0-35818400-1401715208_thumb.jpgpost-5602-0-26128600-1401715216_thumb.jpgpost-5602-0-12322400-1401715228_thumb.jpgGood surf weekend, not much else. First pics are my 12yo daughter tearing it up, then my son Drake (my autistic surfer), then last pic is me getting the Big boy rocking. We will be going to St. John this week so will not be out surfing again until 2nd half of June.

Edited by Tleeah
  • Like 2

Dreamer    96

HaHa, good one Dark! Seems like every time I post a pic from my iphone it rotates it 90'. Any solutions for this?

RVR-RAT    269

HaHa, good one Dark! Seems like every time I post a pic from my iphone it rotates it 90'. Any solutions for this?

I'm not sure what the solution is but we need to help you figure it out cause you have Dark laying down and looking at your wife!!!!!!!!

Awesome pics guys keep them coming .

Edited by RVR-RAT
  • Like 2

Tleeah    33

Wife finally got into the water today. Her first surf session of the year. And to top it off I pulled 3 360's today. Usually can only land one each trip out. Of course no pictures or video of me but here is Allison.

0BE61F44-0723-461C-AF73-F526FB8D404B_zps

Love the Avy wave!

That goofy wave Rocks!!!! Wish my boat can do that!!

Bongo Fury    640

Getting the wives to ride is a sure way to get back on the water. So a shout out to all the ladies that shred.

My wife on Saturday.

post-901-0-68532500-1401722215_thumb.jpg

Troy    234

Thanks guys! The wave is great. All I had on the boat was: factory center, 1100 in locker, 3 adults surf side(about 460 total?) and 4 kids through out in the boat.

Yes I know, no pictures it didn't happen! ? LOL

Great pictures guys! Keep them coming. Looks like everyone is having a great summer so far.

Edited by Troy

Bigcatpt    408

I'm not sure what the solution is but we need to help you figure it out cause you have Dark laying down and looking at your wife!!!!!!!!

LMAOROTF!!!!!!

surf moocher    127

attachicon.gifjune1 2.jpgattachicon.gifjune1 3.jpgattachicon.gifJune1 4.jpgattachicon.gifJune1.jpgattachicon.gifJune1 5.jpgattachicon.gifJune1 8.jpgGood surf weekend, not much else. First pics are my 12yo daughter tearing it up, then my son Drake (my autistic surfer), then last pic is me getting the Big boy rocking. We will be going to St. John this week so will not be out surfing again until 2nd half of June.

Nice! Does Drake have any trouble getting on the board? How do you start?

DarksideR    1,679

truekaotik

Today, 04:30 AM

Haha that's Dreamer's wife not one of Dura's... You drinking Dark ?

Lmao! Oops. Sorry bout that!

RvR's right! We better figure out this issue! LOL!!

• Like 2

Tleeah    33

post-5602-0-88506000-1401741425_thumb.jpg

Nice! Does Drake have any trouble getting on the board? How do you start?

Drake starts off laying on the board. When I put it in gear he immediately pulls up into the kneeling position. As a driver, you have to be pretty quick because he wastes no time pulling himself up. Once he is up, I do a quick right and then left turn to swing him around to the surf side. Once he gets on the wave, he will surf up and down the wave like a big slide, I help him by some sharp left and right turns. He laughs the whole time!!!

Edited by Tleeah
  • Like 1

surf moocher    127

Drake starts off laying on the board. When I put it in gear he immediately pulls up into the kneeling position. As a driver, you have to be pretty quick because he wastes no time pulling himself up. Once he is up, I do a quick right and then left turn to swing him around to the surf side. Once he gets on the wave, he will surf up and down the wave like a big slide, I help him by some sharp left and right turns. He laughs the whole time!!!

Awesome!! I have a 16 year old with Cerebral Palsy who loves the boat and can lay down on a big knee board but he has a hard time pulling his knees up (they are kind of floppy). Might be able to do a teak start but I don't know if it matters to him anyway. He just loves the boat, tunes, and tubing.

Tleeah    33

Awesome!! I have a 16 year old with Cerebral Palsy who loves the boat and can lay down on a big knee board but he has a hard time pulling his knees up (they are kind of floppy). Might be able to do a teak start but I don't know if it matters to him anyway. He just loves the boat, tunes, and tubing.

Surf Moocher,

That is awesome!!! Drake is 16yo too and he has bad scoliosis (had spinal fusion surgery last August) and was cleared to surf about a month ago. His passion is boats and water sports, loves it. He is our official family lake rat for sure. You notice he is on his knees, he used to get on his feet (picture I sent above) in the squating position before surgery. We are slowly working back to the squat position but taking it slow. He started with the knee board with a rope attached, then we found the Zup board which is much easier and forgiving, plus the handles make a huge difference. See if your local boat store has a Zup for you to demo for your 16yo. Drake will cruise for a long time just listening to music and riding the Zup. It's funny, because the other kids love to ride the Zup also. Send pics and I will show Drake.

grandpa    11

Haha that's Dreamer's wife not one of Dura's... You drinking Dark ? :)

"one of Duras"??? Dura how many wife's do you have?
  • Like 2