WakeDoc

2010 Centurion Enzo SV240, Ready to GO!

Bigshow    0

I think I said that "I didn't know how you could top the WO wrap". Both are so over-the-top I don't think it's fair to compare them, like comparing Mozart and Monet, can't be done.

I love the "Wake Warrior" and that you've done so much more with that icon than Centurion has. Putting Centurion on the blade is a cool, cool way to recognize the brand.

IMO both wraps are sooo much better than the new wraps that Centurion is offering. You need this kind of inspiration in wrap design.

Nicely done Diva and Doc!

h20king    794

Doc I gotta say it I told you so I said the new toys would be better than the last ones and was I ever right I cant put into words how much I like the hole package the rap is crazy way better than the WO rap it was a little to busy for me but this one is over the top great job...........H

She looks killer. Glad it all worked out for you guys.

i have a hard on again... ;)

Edited by Totalperformance

Texas TSB    1

Doc and Diva

I just want to say thank you and congratulations to you. It has been a pleasure working with you on now two boats purchases. I know it has been hard to deal with loosing your last boat the way you did. She was your pride and joy. I even felt the same way. Thank god that was the worse thing that happened that day. Now its time to go on to the next chapter. I don't know how but you have outdone yourself on this one. Your new boat is by far the best looking Centurion I have ever seen. Necked it looked sweet but the wrap is even better than the last one. We are thrilled to have been a part of it. I also want to say thank you for your support to other tow boat owners. I have spoke to many people that you have personally helped with advice on there boat or gear. You are a true advocate to the nationwide tow boat and surfing community. You have gone out of your way to help so many people. If there is anyway I can personally repay the favor or if you ever need anything just let me know. We are only a phone call away. Now its time to put some hours on that floating dream that you have created. If you need any help with that I can help too.

nice looking ride ;)

Auldman    0

Looks AWESOME! Does it come in yellow? ;)

Oldwakedude    0

Better than what you described, like the guys from TSB said, if you need more help putting hours on it I'll be around ;) . Girls will be in town 18th thru 28th :thumbsup: , hope your going to be around, I know they will want to see it :thumbsup: . I can only say, you have outdone yourself again :thumbsup:

enzo101mo    98

Unbeleiveable; :thumbsup: I can't stop think about it. I agree I think that your new ride is the best looking Boat out there and not just Centurion, But all boats. What a beautiful piece of art. The pictures with her on the water are fantastic, looks like the Centurion warrior is coming out of the water. Almost like the lost city of altantis rising from the sea. I think that wakeboard, BoatingLife magazine should do a article on you guys and the beautiful new boat.

I want to give credit to the master mine who created the wrap. :thumbsup: You and Diva are going to be the talk of the lakes where ever you go.

Diva You got your purple I lovit. You guys enjoy it for many summer to come ;)

RVR-RAT    269

Speechless!!! Looks awesome you did a great job ;)

Bigcatpt    408

WOW! WOW! and WOW!! Completely over the top cool!!! Nice work Doc and Diva!!!! ;):thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How about shooting some high def video with some close ups with a narrative of all the things you have incorporated into the graphics. It looks like one of those things you could look at for hours and still miss half the cool stuff!!!

Sporty    4

HOLY CRAP. NOW THAT'S A WRAP :unworthy::unworthy::unworthy: I COULD NEVR HAVE THAT KIND OF IMAGINATION. YOU GUYS SURE HAVE GOOD ACID DOWN THERE. JIMMY HENDIX WOULD BE PROUD!

rammer998    0

:unworthy: Thats a sick looking boat. Congrats to you both. That wrap is awesome :unworthy:

:yahoo::unworthy: cheers to both of you. Enjoy your new ride

WakeDoc    471

WOW!!! Thanks to everyone for all the kind words, WakeDiva and I started this back in September it was originally meant to replace the wrap on our last boat, we first spent a considerable amount of time finding the right artist, we discussed the concept of the art for the warp and on the 10th of September last year I sent an email with ideas, examples, basically everything we could come up with to describe what our vision was. This is the first sketch that we received, so everyone can see where we started and how far we have gone to get to what is on the boat.

med_gallery_66_113_119819.jpg

It took a lot of time and effort to get to where we are with the warp today, it was a fun ride that I would gladly do again. It was so cool over the weekend seeing everyone’s faces and hearing their comments about the boat. If there is an interest I will go back through some old emails and post up some more shots of the progression of the artwork. Again thanks EVERYONE, seeing people stoked about the boat makes it all worth it!

Troy    234

I would like to see the progress to the current design. Stuff like that is neat to me.

Wiggles    2

You guys did an amazing job!!! :unworthy: I don't think one of us on CCC, would not take that boat at the drop of a hat. Probably the best looking Centurion I have ever seen!!! can't wait to see all the other little mods and you have up your sleeves! :unworthy:

Congrats Doc & Diva :unworthy:

Craig

Joe B    17

What no Skull and crossbones??? oh wait, every other wrap is that....

Seriously that's amazing. Great job by all.

man, i have been offline way too long.

congrats on the boat and that wrap looks amazng.

whats next?

Kyle    0

Yeah, I think you out did it.

Spud    7

Simply amazing....