1. 1. V Models

• Enzo
    • Avy
    • Elite V
    • Falcon V
    • T-5

Spud    7

Just for fun, what's your opinion ??

My answer is the Elite V.. I believe the bite could be bigger than the bark !!

duramat    462

I'm biased of course :crybaby:

poosie    7

2004 lightning gets my vote

smitty    0
I'm biased of course :crybaby:

Me too!

LakeSurfer    10

This is kind of like American politics, everybody seems to be voting down party lines :crybaby:

Edited by LakeSurfer

Bigcatpt    408

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thats funny right there^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :crybaby::unknw:

h20king    794

not me i voted T-5 Hadley spoken of but a great all around boat super fast and it handles like it's on rails

WakeDoc    471

another for Elite V

Dingo    0

one for the 1999 Sport Bowrider, Pro Flight tower. Because I can't afford to upgrade.

duffymahoney    10

Centurion itself is the most under rated:) I have a wakesetter owner in my town that gets all pissed when he says his stock tank wave is better than my crappy avalanche wave. It really gets my goat!

duramat    462

Sounds like you need to take him out for some surfing behind your boat! :thumbsup:

Bongo Fury    640
Centurion itself is the most under rated:) I have a wakesetter owner in my town that gets all pissed when he says his stock tank wave is better than my crappy avalanche wave. It really gets my goat!

I really have to agree with duffy. Why is it that the entire Centurion brand seems so underrated and at times almost invisible? A few months ago Wakeboarding magazine did their annual boat review issue. To the best of my recollection for the second year in a row there was hardly any mention of Centurion at all (there might have been an Enzo 240 and Centurion is represented on their website) yet Malibu, Mastercraft, etc had different models reviewed. Did the mfg have to pay to get their boat reviewed?

When I bought my Falcon, I looked at most of the major mfg and went with the Falcon because it best suited my needs…and I really liked the way it looks. Granted, I’m relatively new to boating and certainly new to wakeboarding and surfing (will start surfing this year!!!) so I do not have the expertise of many of you on this site to compare wakes etc. My Falcon does everything I need, and I get complements all the time when on the lake. While there is most certainly a deeply loyal and enthusiastic group on this site, I generally do not see the Centurion brand well respected elsewhere when compared to some of the other mfg, other than the Enzo is a great surf boat. I love my Centurion and if I were buying another boat today it would be a Centurion. Are we part of a Centurion cult?

Bigshow    0

I think those boat reviews are paid for - advertising. Not consumer reports.

elc    2

Those are definitely paid ads.

enzo101mo    98

Those are paid adds, If you look back a few years ago you'll see every boat manufactor was in the Magazines from Bayliner to Tige. I think with the econo. being it is the boat companies are trying to use there monies where they need it the most.

But I feel they need to put in adds because someone new to boating may think that those are the best made on the market and all others can't compete with them.

I look foward very year when Boating Mag., Wakeboarding Mag & Water ski Mag. come out with there reviews. I was :censored: off olny see Nautic, Mastercr.p, Maliboo and Tige the only reviews :rolleyes: