CrewAdmin

2017 Supreme Boats Models Released

viking    491

Sorry...I have no idea how to make those pictures non-microscopic in this forum.

Become a supporting member

DarksideR    1,679

Doesn't mean I like everything. I think the new 2017 Axis dash is hideous and 5 steps backwards...

But are you an Axis dealer...? :0

Funny stuff Antoddio!!

• Like 2

RhuntIII    555

So she says.... "I didn't care for the flat windshield, it seems incomplete, the wrap around seems more natural in a boat." "I don't really care about the tower, where's the Bimini and does it cover the driver's seat?" "I guess I would have to ride behind the boat." "It's 11:40!"

That being said... Have a good night.

• Like 4

truekaotik    458

But are you an Axis dealer...? :0

Funny stuff Antoddio!!

I was gonna say that!! Lmfao

the supreme is now as ugly as a Axis...

Sorry...I have no idea how to make those pictures non-microscopic in this forum.

Boom. Hope this works. I did have to use the mobile app.

38b953ffd9268eee58fb06ad3281d587.jpg5404cf58b3ca28147129c56e7d7dcd0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

Whoa! Antoddio was an undercover dealer this whole time!! :laughing:

It's great to see another dealer taking an active part in this community!! And they're getting closer to me!! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

rockballer    162

Ya right... I was a supporting member and it would only let me upload pictures the size of my finger. Half the site never worked for me as a supporting member or non.

• Like 1

Ya right... I was a supporting member and it would only let me upload pictures the size of my finger. Half the site never worked for me as a supporting member or non.

You just have to post from the taptalk app on your phone. Works great from there. I'll admit I was a bit frustrated trying to post and also find where to become a member. However whoever runs the site prob has very limited or no budget for programmers. Haha. Just an occasional member signing up to cover hosting fees. So, I'll let them live this time. ;)

Stretch    409

Home page --> store --> memberships..... Uploading photos may be difficult but it's pretty simple to purchase a membership.

Stretch    409
Boom. Hope this works. I did have to use the mobile app.

You are from race city?

Home page --> store --> memberships..... Uploading photos may be difficult but it's pretty simple to purchase a membership.

Hey now. I'm talking a minute or two here. I figured it would be somewhere under my profile or in the members section, not a store item per se. I was actually trying to be supportive before, but not sure if it came across that way. Maintaining this site I'm sure is a thankless job and it's pretty darn good imo.

You are from race city?

Yea, part time sales up there. I had an 07 V232 previously and put a bug in their ear about picking up Supreme when the brand was available. That was pre-correct craft, so funny how that worked out, since they already were a correct craft dealer.

CrewAdmin    192

rockballer, this is the first we heard of you having issues, if you had made us aware of them we could of resolved them when you were a a supporting member.

As for uploading images, the best size is 800 pixels wide. When adding images to a thread they show up as a thumbnail, when a user clicks on the thumbnail the picture expands to the full size it was loaded as. The issues with pictures is simple, a typical picture from a SLR camera is normally between 4 and 12mb, an 800 pixel wide image is usually around 50kb, so the site can host 200 images at 800 pixels wide with at a size of 50kb in place of a single 10mb image. It would take 2gb to host 200 images 10mb in size which is enough hard drive space to host 40,000 images at 50kb. This is not even taking into account the server speed if everyone were downloading 10mb image files compared to 50kb image files, this all has a lot to do with the server and over all quality of the site.

• Like 2

stoked    1,039

Protip for PC users (non-Tapatalk), join imgur.com, you can drag drop to upload photos for free, when you select one of your photos in imgur it will give you some links on the right side that you can use to access it, use the one that ends in ".jpg". Then when you post here, click the little icon that looks like a picture, it will ask you for a url, paste the jpg url you copied from imgur, hit okay and boom, you see your photo sized to the page, no thumbnails no limits!

• Like 2

DrNate    426

Wow, you absolutely got it right RaceCity. That 2016 238 is a beautiful boat!

• Like 1

enzo on LI    79

Not a fan of the unfinished windshield on the S238...that said the biat is beautiful and I actually like the new tower. No more rope in the racks when picking up riders! Would love to see some interior pics tho...touch screen dash? Let's see it guys!

Cdifranco    463

Saw the digital dash on Instagram. Looks like supreme took the dash out of the 2008-2012 centurions :(

Please make that windshield an option. I can deal with the rest

• Like 1