jester

October 2015 pics and vids thread

chenige    84

I am just trying to get my boat back from the new interior guy before it freezes. Says he will have the old interior out next week. Has been working on dang pontoon boats.

sprocketeer    9

I'm finally beginning to figure out 360s

Fropappy, that is awesome!!!

Nobody in my family can seem to figure it out. Any suggestions?

fropappy    9

I kept trying different things with only occasional success. Never could get any back to back. Maybe one or two in an entire day or weekend. Finally, spent a couple weekends with Some young riders who were a lot better than me. They were killing it. The oldest one asked to ride my new board. He starting sliding it sideways. Once I started doing that, I got a much better feel for breaking it loose and not falling. That, plus a quick rotation, seemed to be the magic combo.

In that vid, I was riding behind a new 23' Malibu LSV

It had a lot of push, even though it wasn't very steep.

That also helped a lot.

souperfly    41

85 degrees here in South Texas!

post-1291-0-54564600-1445185234_thumb.jpg

post-1291-0-86506400-1445185262_thumb.jpg

About to head out again here in a min!

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

We may not have 80 degree water... in fact it was only 60 degrees. But we still have a great time! October 16th and still surfin'!! Big thanks to SurferAdam for another great day out on his FS33. And huge thanks for all the pointers! I've got a list of tricks I can do thanks to you. I bow down to your airs buddy, but I'm coming for ya! LOL!!

Edited by DarksideR
  • Like 8

Lak3surf3r    714

Ok now I believe you Steve ;) your alley oop and air 180 are looking good!

stoked    1,039

We may not have 80 degree water... in fact it was only 60 degrees. But we still have a great time! October 16th and still surfin'!! Big thanks to SurferAdam for another great day out on his FS33. And huge thanks for all the pointers! I've got a list of tricks I can do thanks to you. I bow down to your airs buddy, but I'm coming for ya! LOL!!

Awesome video!!!

DrNate    426

Dang Dark! You guys are throwing down some nice tricks. Good to see you progressing, nice work!

Bongo Fury    640

Dang Dark! You guys are throwing down some nice tricks. Good to see you progressing, nice work!

X2....very nice!!!

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks guys. This year has been a really good year for me progressing! Getting out more often and with more people with a good wave has helped a ton

• Like 3

viking    491

Loved the video - thanks for sharing.

fropappy    9

Nice!

chadr    328

f67ade2c641ae17c8ea66fe7067c1008.jpg

73 degree water temp Friday in So Utah for a few of us USM members. Still trunkin' it down here!

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

f67ade2c641ae17c8ea66fe7067c1008.jpg

73 degree water temp Friday in So Utah for a few of us USM members. Still trunkin' it down here!

Aren't you guys known for wearing hats or something?

chadr    328

Aren't you guys known for wearing hats or something?

Yes, but I forgot it that day!!! BAD Representation!!! SORRY GUYS!!!

sprocketeer    9

We were down there 2 weeks ago and just about had the lake to ourselves. Man, I need to get a place in Hurricane!

• Like 1

chadr    328

We were down there 2 weeks ago and just about had the lake to ourselves. Man, I need to get a place in Hurricane!

We went out in December and February last year down here!!! We would have gone in January, but who knows what happened!!!

Find yourself a spot down here and come join in!!! We can always use a few more buddies to come join in on the fun. I have been trying to get DURAMAT to move down here for a few years now!

• Like 1

Hein    63

Milking the season with some October fun...

october_alex.jpg

october_kim.jpg