Sign in to follow this  
DarksideR

2016 G23&25 release video

DarksideR    1,679

Wave looks pretty good.

2:09 how the hell did they get that shot!? From bow, over windshield, under tower, to behind Drew D. surfing... Some Holly wood shtuff right there!

DarksideR    1,679

And wow to the wristwatch!!!

boatnut    230

I still don't think I can get past the ugly look of those boats, now the 210 is sexy :)

And once again, I hate to bring this up, but how do most people tow those boats??? I know some of the newer trucks have pretty good pulling power but even my 2003 Chev dually is rated for 7500 straight pull.. How do you pull a 6500 # dry weighted G35 will a trailer that probably weighs around 2000 pounds without Weight distributing?

Edited by boatnut

DarksideR    1,679

I still don't think I can get past the ugly look of those boats, now the 210 is sexy :)

And once again, I hate to bring this up, but how do most people tow those boats??? I know some of the newer trucks have pretty good pulling power but even my 2003 Chev dually is rated for 7500 straight pull.. How do you pull a 6500 # dry weighted G35 will a trailer that probably weighs around 2000 pounds without Weight distributing?

With a new diesel truck. Think I seen that a new ram 6.7 pulls 26000lbs... that'd probably do it. Lol

• Like 1

Dandy    43

I still don't think I can get past the ugly look of those boats, now the 210 is sexy :) And once again, I hate to bring this up, but how do most people tow those boats??? I know some of the newer trucks have pretty good pulling power but even my 2003 Chev dually is rated for 7500 straight pull.. How do you pull a 6500 # dry weighted G35 will a trailer that probably weighs around 2000 pounds without Weight distributing?

We pull our G23 with a 2011 Chev DMax 2500. The 2011+ Chev/GMC 2500 are rated for 13,000 straight up from the hitch - DOES NOT require a WD hitch according to the manual.

Cdifranco    463

I didn't like how the bimini is flapping around within the first ten seconds. Other than that I do like the wrist watch functions and I am constantly yelling to who evers driving trying to explain to them how to adjust trim/speed/volume.

• Like 2

daz28iroc    73

the bimini going soo far forward would be more of a concern than it flapping in the wind.

whats a boat like that retail for about maybe 50k more than a similar centurion?

246Litres of fuel = sounds like double the fuel usage compared with my fuel tank at least. and $300+ to fill

:unworthy: :jealous:

Edited by daz28iroc

Kevin Baugh    78

Never been a fan of the Nautique styling

WakeDoc    471

2:09 is a drone launched and hovering as everything goes by

tprice    118

So it looks like the theme for the latest and greatest in boats is the watch/wristband remote.

DarksideR    1,679

2:09 is a drone launched and hovering as everything goes by

That was the only thing I could think of as well. It just seemed too smooth.

boatnut    230

I still don't think I can get past the ugly look of those boats, now the 210 is sexy :) And once again, I hate to bring this up, but how do most people tow those boats??? I know some of the newer trucks have pretty good pulling power but even my 2003 Chev dually is rated for 7500 straight pull.. How do you pull a 6500 # dry weighted G35 will a trailer that probably weighs around 2000 pounds without Weight distributing?

We pull our G23 with a 2011 Chev DMax 2500. The 2011+ Chev/GMC 2500 are rated for 13,000 straight up from the hitch - DOES NOT require a WD hitch according to the manual.

Me is guessing those have the new 2.5" hitch like our 2008 and 2009 have, crazy stuff lol, soon we are gonna need freightliner D50's to pull out boats lol

My dually can tow 20k in fifth wheel mode, but highly doubt the ram. Can straight pull 26k, I am guessing that's with 5th or goose neck

Mind you it was funny Coming up the coquihalla last Sunday when this ram diesel with a trailer passed me going double of my 45 mph and saw him at the top with steam coming out of the rad!! Lol

Edited by boatnut
  • Like 1

daz28iroc    73

wanna go fast get a cummins. wanna tow something get a duramax. that nautique is the nutz. hopefully centurion gets some trickle down in the tech department

Stretch    409

246Litres of fuel = sounds like double the fuel usage compared with my fuel tank at least. and $300+ to fill

:unworthy: :jealous:

Gosh I can't remember who but on the fs33 gph thread a member talked about their g23 fuel usage and it was impressive In the 6s I think

Anyway. I think they are actually attractive boats. Seems to be against the norm. I know Autumn doesn't care for it. But I like the lines. Wish the interior was more cushy, seems to have lots of hard angles. I think it's a sweet looking boat though and cool that nautique modified the hull specifically for surfing. Was already a good surf boat!

Edited by Stretch

truekaotik    458

The watch is better looking than the Malibu.. I have to agree it has very harsh lines and hard seats but rides very well .

Stretch    409

Yeah. I like the pebble watch idea because those are actually useful outside of just that functionality. Plus hey are t crazy expensive

Bongo Fury    640

Never been a fan of the Nautique styling

X2......but must say this is a very very well done video.

• Like 1

viking    491

I still don't think I can get past the ugly look of those boats

How do you pull a 6500 # dry weighted G35 will a trailer that probably weighs around 2000 pounds without Weight distributing?

I actually like the styling of the boat! Centurion and Supreme can't be hurt by having some of the technology cues trickle down from Natique.

Great production on the video! Very Professional.

But I'm waiting for this G35 you talk of.........................Now that's a Game Changer!!