CrewAdmin

6th Annual CenturionCrew.Com Weekend Friday, Sept. 25th - 27th, 2015

DarksideR    1,679

Some great pics raw! Weather looks great!

rawinnin    73

Best weather we have had in the last few years for an event!

Water was spectacular! I only went for the day yesterday but I'm sure today will be the same

• Like 1

Bongo Fury    640

Nice.....can't wait to see more pictures....

Bigcatpt    408

Best weather we have had in the last few years for an event!

Water was spectacular! I only went for the day yesterday but I'm sure today will be the same

You didn't get 2 inches of rain like the year Surfmoocher and I came? :thumbsup: That was an epic adventure!

enzo101mo    98

It's great to see a lake with water.... I bet you all had a wonderful time, love to see the pictures. Did you had some new crew member show up?

rawinnin    73

There were crew members there that had never been. And only a few of the event regulars.

But was still a good time and cool to get to meet different members.

GuardFodder    0

I'm new - well sorta - been to events like this with Ken and Andrea and Bryan back when they were Bu owners.

Had an awesome time and met some great folks

Hope we can do a Spring Fling

WakeDoc    471

What an epic weekend, we had an absolute blast, drove home today with one eye open so the other could sleep, teaser pic below is Saturday evening at the sandbar, more to come!

1443489549-U66.png

• Like 2

Nick213    583

Nice Doc,

Can't wait to see the rest of the pics from the weekend!

What are those boards on the Rhunt look alike boat hehehe ;)

RhuntIII    555

Did someone say boat?

post-3359-0-94689700-1443493455_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

rawinnin    73

Nice Doc,

Can't wait to see the rest of the pics from the weekend!

What are those boards on the Rhunt look alike boat hehehe ;)

Hell Rhunt didn't bring a boat he just brought a long board and kept Highjacking Waves! See pic Above

truekaotik    458

I havnt seen that many wakeboards at the the meet in awhile... Hehe

WakeDoc    471

What a great time, crew members came as far away as the state of Oklahoma, Midland and Corpus Christi, Texas to the CCC Weekend. This years event was a little unusual in most of the boat owners were previous Malibu owners including zzbutler, souperfly, west Texas crew, WakeDiva, myself and the person responsible for introducing WakeDiva and myself to wakesurfing back in 2004, the GodFather (aka GuardFadda here). So for some of us it was more like a reunion. Group picture of the Crew Saturday night. More to come...

1443538861-U66.png

• Like 1

souperfly    41

We had an amazing time! Sucks that the rain made it's appearance Sunday afternoon, but that kept everyone else off the water!

post-1291-0-63380500-1443570454_thumb.jpg

post-1291-0-23420400-1443570456_thumb.jpg

And April is even learning how to carve a bit!

https://vimeo.com/140860494

WakeDoc    471

We got a late start on Friday waiting for everyone to make it to Bethy Creek, heading out to the river from the resort in the original cut we ran into some shallow areas keeping the souperfly Enzo with a switchblade and the West Texas FS44 from making it through. Our crew went back around to the new cut and walked the shallow area to insure the other boats (including us) would not have any issues, by this time everyone decided to hang out at the sand bar for the remaining part of the day to catch up and visit since most of the crews had driven five hours or more to get there. Friday night everyone got their fill of sausage, smoked turkey and West Texas crew almost famous "meat juice" best home made BBQ sauce ever. Finished the evening catching up with old crew members and getting to know new ones.

Few photos we took Friday in the album below, honestly did not do a very good job of making sure camera was clicking away all weekend.

1443723856-U66.png

WakeDoc    471

Saturday everyone left for the river through the new cut out of Bethy Creek without any issues for a day full of surfing the endless butter of the Trinity River. We had a mix of veteran and new crew members Saturday, with the oldest being Brad aka the GodFather. In fact it had been so long that until that day he had not seen WakeDiva wakesurfing behind a boat. Just a great time that day, Karen went truly rope less for the first time, Brad through it down old school, everyone told stories of the past and made new ones to be told in the future. Everyone met up again at the sand bar across from Bethy Creek at the end of the day to chill and wind down from a long day of riding the Trinity. Changed it up a little for dinner and did Italian this year. With everyone full we finished the evening off with the raffle where I do believe everyone was a winner. Special thanks to Centurion Boats for sending a box of Centurion branded swag. Everyone received a koozie, sunglasses, lanyard and with the number of t-shirts sent, all but one or two crew members received a t-shirt as well. Also a huge thanks to the entire crew at Wet Sounds for sponsoring the event and providing koozies, hats, t-shirts and a WS-420 BT blue tooth enabled equalizer. Thanks again to Wet Sounds and Centurion Boats, your continued support of the CCC Weekends makes them that much better year after year!

Few photos taken by rawinnin, WakeDiva and WakeDoc on Saturday in the albums below

1443726010-U66.png 1443725981-U66.png

• Like 1

WakeDoc    471

Since we had a smaller overall crew on Sunday we did it old school and most everyone piled into the West Texas Centurion FS44 for a day wakesurfing the Trinity River. Could not tell you the last time we rode with that many people on one boat. Day was full of fun and laughter, with everyone having a great time. Headed back to Bethy Creek to pick up the souperfly crew when we were met with light misting rain. Group decision to cut our loses and put the boat on the trailer until the weather passed. We were met by RhuntIII and crew who pointed out the 2.0 cable park was running. The West Texas crew wasted no time, grabbed these weird, skinny, short wakesurf boards with boots and headed across the camp grounds to the park. Cable park has always been available in the past but, surprisingly we have never used it until this year. I do not think I have laughed so much, the West Texas boys showed no fear hitting both sides of the kicker and the slider, although they started a little rough they all made it look easy in the end. We finished the weekend off with a group dinner and stories of the fun of the weekend.

Few photos taken by WakeDiva and WakeDoc on Sunday of Wakesurfing and the Cable Park in the albums below.

1443726695-U66.png

• Like 1