CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: 2014 World Wake Surfing Championship Latest News

duramat    462

I gave up

DarksideR    1,679

I fought the good fight and now all my neighbours think I have Tourettes.

WakeDoc    471

We watch some of outlaw and most of the pros, broadcast going up and down was frustrating.

Bongo Fury    640

The broadcast that I was able to watch was really good. I thought the announcers were good and entertaining and the coverage of the riders was good. Too dam bad the stream was so bad! Looked like a great event!

Been looking around for a link with the final results....has anyone found it?

Bongo Fury    640

Gotta love wake world....

"wave looks small. just watched two girls lose the wave that probably weigh 100lbs less than me".

DarksideR    1,679

LOL.

Gotta love wake world....

"wave looks small. just watched two girls lose the wave that probably weigh 100lbs less than me".

To be honest, there was a few times where it did look small, but then some other times it looked AWESOME! I'd say it was the angle of the shot and windy conditions.

CrewAdmin    192

The Final Results from the 2014 World Wake Surfing Championship (click images for larger version)

1411926095-U7.png

1411925942-U7.png

Congratulations to all of the riders, Centurion Boat and the sponsors that help make these events possible.

tprice    118

My buddy who is there said he thought the depth was only about 16 ft or so, which would have an affect on it. When the 44 was going he said the wave looked like a monster at least about 3 1/2 ft and solid 22 ft long

chadr    328
The Final Results from the 2014 World Wake Surfing Championship

Congratulations to all of the riders, Centurion Boat and the sponsors that help make these events possible.

Kind of fuzzy to me! Anyone else having that problem? Can't read the results!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chadr    328

Anyone know of a site with recaps of the event?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bongo Fury    640

Thanks Doc! I was looking for those all morning. From what I saw I'm not sure I agree with the Mens Pro Surf result....Sparling killed his run!

Agree tprice......the wave looked epic to me!

rawinnin    73

Watched most of The riding yesterday. Several people had great runs!

I am a little curious how long should one ride in Outlaw before they move up to Pro?

WakeDoc    471

Kind of fuzzy to me! Anyone else having that problem? Can't read the results!

Double click image for larger version

From what I saw I'm not sure I agree with the Mens Pro Surf result....Sparling killed his run!

Jimmi had a great run for sure but, I do not think it was as technical or fluid as Keenan's.

WakeDoc    471

What is really cool is Keenan was undefeated in every comp he rode in this year and then won both pro surf and skim.

Bongo Fury    640

What is really cool is Keenan was undefeated in every comp he rode in this year and then won both pro surf and skim.

X2

rockballer    162

The feed was really weak. Kept on loosing it every 5 minutes on my computer and through my live feed app. They need to step it up next year and televise it.

DarksideR    1,679

Keenan and Jimmy's final run were both amazing. But I thought Jimmy's was better personally. But I'm a fan of his style of riding.

Thanks for posting up the results Doc.

surf moocher    127

I, and the announcers, saw a significant wave difference between the FX44 and the other brand boats, seemed pretty clear cut.

Also, I find it interesting but don't really have an explanation that there are clearly more Port Riders than Starboard, until you get to the Pro level, then it evens out.

WakeDoc    471

I guess at the pro level more riders are able to admit they are abnormal goofy footers... :unknw:

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

I guess at the pro level more riders are able to admit they are abnormal goofy footers... :unknw:

LOLOL

Edited by DarksideR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..