CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: 2014 World Wake Surfing Championship Latest News

DarksideR    1,678

LOL.

Gotta love wake world....

"wave looks small. just watched two girls lose the wave that probably weigh 100lbs less than me".

To be honest, there was a few times where it did look small, but then some other times it looked AWESOME! I'd say it was the angle of the shot and windy conditions.

CrewAdmin    193

The Final Results from the 2014 World Wake Surfing Championship (click images for larger version)

1411926095-U7.png

1411925942-U7.png

Congratulations to all of the riders, Centurion Boat and the sponsors that help make these events possible.

tprice    121

My buddy who is there said he thought the depth was only about 16 ft or so, which would have an affect on it. When the 44 was going he said the wave looked like a monster at least about 3 1/2 ft and solid 22 ft long

chadr    328
The Final Results from the 2014 World Wake Surfing Championship

Congratulations to all of the riders, Centurion Boat and the sponsors that help make these events possible.

Kind of fuzzy to me! Anyone else having that problem? Can't read the results!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chadr    328

Anyone know of a site with recaps of the event?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bongo Fury    641

Thanks Doc! I was looking for those all morning. From what I saw I'm not sure I agree with the Mens Pro Surf result....Sparling killed his run!

Agree tprice......the wave looked epic to me!

rawinnin    73

Watched most of The riding yesterday. Several people had great runs!

I am a little curious how long should one ride in Outlaw before they move up to Pro?

WakeDoc    488

Kind of fuzzy to me! Anyone else having that problem? Can't read the results!

Double click image for larger version

From what I saw I'm not sure I agree with the Mens Pro Surf result....Sparling killed his run!

Jimmi had a great run for sure but, I do not think it was as technical or fluid as Keenan's.

WakeDoc    488

What is really cool is Keenan was undefeated in every comp he rode in this year and then won both pro surf and skim.

Bongo Fury    641

What is really cool is Keenan was undefeated in every comp he rode in this year and then won both pro surf and skim.

X2

rockballer    162

The feed was really weak. Kept on loosing it every 5 minutes on my computer and through my live feed app. They need to step it up next year and televise it.

DarksideR    1,678

Keenan and Jimmy's final run were both amazing. But I thought Jimmy's was better personally. But I'm a fan of his style of riding.

Thanks for posting up the results Doc.

surf moocher    127

I, and the announcers, saw a significant wave difference between the FX44 and the other brand boats, seemed pretty clear cut.

Also, I find it interesting but don't really have an explanation that there are clearly more Port Riders than Starboard, until you get to the Pro level, then it evens out.

WakeDoc    488

I guess at the pro level more riders are able to admit they are abnormal goofy footers... :unknw:

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,678

I guess at the pro level more riders are able to admit they are abnormal goofy footers... :unknw:

LOLOL

Edited by DarksideR

duramat    464

Pros riding goofy......we shall call them gods

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

surf moocher    127

Pros riding goofy......we shall call them gods

:thumbsup:

Once you're a pro, I guess there is no down side to coming out of the closet on the dark side :p

• Like 1

Bigcatpt    396

:unworthy::unworthy::unworthy:

DarksideR    1,678

Let's see... All first places:

Pro men's surf: goofy footer.

Pro men's skim: goofy footer.

Pro women's skim: goofy footer.

Pro women's surf: killer buns, er uh, regular footer.

• Like 1

WakeDoc    488

Pro men's skim: goofy footer. = SAME PERSON!

Actually there were 33 regular impaired (goofy) riders and 76 regular riders

DarksideR    1,678

Still counts!

:p

duramat    464

Gods and Godesses....you reg folk should beg for forgiveness from them and learn the true ways of Surf and follow suit. Let this be a lesson to ya...if you want to "podium" better surf goofy :thumbsup:

• Like 2

DarksideR    1,678

Damn straight Dura!

rawinnin    73

Gods and Godesses....you reg folk should beg for forgiveness from them and learn the true ways of Surf and follow suit. Let this be a lesson to ya...if you want to "podium" better surf goofy :thumbsup:

Funny thing about them Pro Goofy riders most of them can ride just as good on the port side

So all u Darkside riders should take note of that and learn just as the Pro's have before you run ur pie holes!

• Recent Status Updates

• MajaKazazic

Are you  engineering students and searching for homework help services?helpmeinhomework.com provide all types of engineering assignment homework help services.helpmeinhomework has a reputation of providing premium quality online engineering assignment help for over a decade. Students all over the world find our services effective and reliable.Our Engineering Topic computer science,help with electrical engineering ,mechanical engineering,civil engineering...etc

· 0 replies
    • MatthewsDave

Sometimes it is normal for students to have trouble completing their finance assignments on time, seeking help from the team of experts in finance assignments to complete the assigned work on time. With the effective guidance of finance homework, we also strive tirelessly to improve your grade.
      Expert teams are available at any time to assist you in all types of topics related to your finance assignment, allowing you to easily complete finance homework on time to get an A + grade. You can certainly gather a lot of important information under the guidance of our energetic Finance faculty.

· 0 replies
    • harlobra

Heading to Lake Ouachita Arkansas in the morning for a week of houseboating and surfing.
      · 0 replies
    • Nick213

Ordered a  sewlong cover...... hope it's as good as everyone says since there almost double the cost of others.
      · 3 replies
    • luluzer

Winterization tomorrow for this homie. Seemed like the season flew by - let's hope winter does the same. 
      · 0 replies

Guest  »  dittrimd

Just read your message regarding restoring your Barefoot Falcon.  I have a 1991 Barefoot Falcon with exact same floor issues.  I also had to replaced the stringers and am in the process of replacing the floor.  My question is regarding the need to replace the foam.  Like you I have several hundred pounds of saturated foam removed and I am not certain to replace it or leave it without foam.  Do you are anyone know if the foam is necessary for any structural support, or is it just for sound and flotation?
      · 0 replies
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.