CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: 2014 World Wake Surfing Championship Latest News

CrewAdmin    192

Be sure to tune in Friday and Saturday for the LIVE broadcast of the World Wake Surfing Championship by clicking the image below.

1411749772-U7.png

CrewAdmin    192

Below is the Rider Running Order (click images for larger version) for the 2014 World Wake Surfing Championship. Congratulations to all the competitors that qualified!

1411596236-U66.jpg
1411832583-U66.jpg

1411832583-U66.jpg

CrewAdmin    192

If you are attending the 2014 World Wake Surfing Championship this weekend and have not signed up for the Annual "Academy Awards" of Wake Surfing the red carpet formal event honoring the best wake surfers in the world, space is limited but, it is not to late, just click the following RSVP LINK to sign up.

1411589323-U66.jpg

Discount hotel rooms can be reserved at the following reservations LINK

CrewAdmin    192

Be sure to tune in Friday and Saturday for the LIVE broadcast of the World Wake Surfing Championship by clicking the image below.

1411749772-U7.png

CrewAdmin    192

A few quotes and photos posted by the friends of the Crew attending the 2014 World Wake Surfing Championship.

1411753926-U7.jpg

Bryan Holland says, "The fun begins!"

1411754216-U7.jpg
Vanessa Vincent screams, "Every year they surprise a rider and put them on the banner... This year it was me! First female rider I am honored!"
1411754720-U7.jpg
Bri Chmel states, "The big weekend is here! 2014 World Wake Surfing Championships in Las Vegas."

1411755144-U7.jpg

David from Tracker Boating Center Houston Let us know he is, "Having a great time at the 2014 World Wake Surfing Championship.....Surrounded by the Best of the Best Wake Surfing athletes in the world!"

DarksideR    1,679

Has anyone else experienced a lot of lag and even completely shutting down on the stream? I pay a lot of money for high speed internet and would like to know if it he issue is on my end.

Bongo Fury    640

Doc....when does the the stream start....I'm not getting anything......watched it yesterday. It just says Event ended Sept 27

Edited by Bongo Fury

DarksideR    1,679

I think it starts in a half hour

Bongo Fury    640

Thanks Dark.....BTW......2 years ago I was so happy with my Falcon V.......then I watched this event live......called Travis and started making plans for the Enzo.......Good Luck Dark!

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks Dark.....BTW......2 years ago I was so happy with my Falcon V.......then I watched this event live......called Travis and started making plans for the Enzo.......Good Luck Dark!

LOL. Yeah, watching someone surf effortlessly because of the push they're getting on the goofy side does it for me!

DarksideR    1,679

sweet!

duramat    462

Thanx Dark!

Bongo Fury    640

Thx guys....thought I was loosing my mind with the other one. Sent that out to so many people to check out.

Bongo Fury    640

Anyone else having problems watching?

DarksideR    1,679

Yeah man... I keep having to reset it. Even hard wired into my tv isn't holding the feed. I either get mine craft pixelation or straight up stream blocked. Pissing me off.

Get what you pay for I guess

DarksideR    1,679

Just missed Keenan's skim run because of the connection. I should be out at the lake surfing right now instead!

Bongo Fury    640

Yup...for me it has become unwatchable......to bad!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..