Hillside Powersports and Marine

2015 Centurion and Supreme Hookup West

poidog1    74

Don't forget the fishing. That's the only lake in CA that you are almost garenteed to catch bass or crappie and not just a buzz. We were pulling out 5lbs bass right off the pier.

WakeDoc    471

WakeDiva and I have talked about having more CCC gatherings around the country and could not have been more stoked when Hillside Honda Marine (aka Travis) called yesterday proposing a West Coast CCC Weekend in 2015. Travis and Hillside Honda Marine have stepped up and offered to not only do the local leg work on setting up the event but, Hillside Honda Marine will also be sponsoring the event. We cannot predict what will come in 2015 but, at this point WakeDiva and I plan to be at the event to hang out and get to know everyone in person. We are looking forward to making a trip to the West Coast!

Told you last night Travis the best thing to do is pick a lake to much :crybaby: over all of the options. Since you are putting it together I vote to pick what is convenient for you/Hillside Honda Marine. Like we talked about I would be down for a lake close to you that has house boat rentals to use as a base camp for the weekend.

volzalum    280

I will make a trek of up to 550 miles or so, which pulling the boat I can make in a day. Anything more than that, and I will have to make a 2 day trip each way, which would count me out.

DarksideR    1,679

Yep, there's no way to make everybody happy. You need to be the one to pick the destination. Anyone who can make the voyage, will. I'd love to make it to another Crew event! The Texas one I attended was a blast!

duramat    462

WakeDiva and I have talked about having more CCC gatherings around the country and could not have been more stoked when Hillside Honda Marine (aka Travis) called yesterday proposing a West Coast CCC Weekend in 2015. Travis and Hillside Honda Marine have stepped up and offered to not only do the local leg work on setting up the event but, Hillside Honda Marine will also be sponsoring the event. We cannot predict what will come in 2015 but, at this point WakeDiva and I plan to be at the event to hang out and get to know everyone in person. We are looking forward to making a trip to the West Coast!

Told you last night Travis the best thing to do is pick a lake to much :crybaby: over all of the options. Since you are putting it together I vote to pick what is convenient for you/Hillside Honda Marine. Like we talked about I would be down for a lake close to you that has house boat rentals to use as a base camp for the weekend.

More events would be awesome.

Gonna need a part time job to afford following Doc and Diva to Events LOL

Yep, there's no way to make everybody happy. You need to be the one to pick the destination. Anyone who can make the voyage, will. I'd love to make it to another Crew event! The Texas one I attended was a blast!

COMMON MAN, COME!! Would airfare be cheaper to Cali?

I know I can make a drive to Cali in a Day.....speeding (Bakersfield/Disney/Sacramento)

DarksideR    1,679

Lol dura. You know I want to go! We're trying to buy a boat AND take the kid to Disneyworld. Things aren't working perfectly for either at the moment. But I'm hopeful for next year Crew meet.

demo9asx    23

Darkside, Disneyworld is overrated.

Buy the new boat and fly to Cali :thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

Lmao! I like that!

poidog1    74

Darksider, Fly to Cali and attend the event and then drive on down to Disneyland with the family.

• Like 2

duramat    462

Darksider, Fly to Cali and attend the event and then drive on down to Disneyland with the family.

This!! I'm digging this idea, ALOT.. Kids get their Micky Mouse fix and I get my goofy fix behind a boat. Poi, your a genius! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Nick213    583

exactly what I was thinking!!! :)

This could really be great on Clearlake . . . . might not have enough room anywhere lol. I was just thinking besides our boats we would have . . . .

TBD / confirmed of course . . . .

1. Our reps boat, typically a Body Glove or equivalent FX44

2. DJ JamesZ wave maker Cyclone (or whatever the hell it is, but it throws a mean wave)

3. Mendonesia Surf's FX44

4. Soulcraft FX22

So there is 1/2 dozen 2014/2015 Surf machines and just off the top of my head maybe close to 20 local boats, from new Enzos and Supremes, to older Avy's and Enzos, v226's, older Supreme's - there are a ton of friends and customers riding Centurion and Supreme (naturally). This could be huge!

I haven't spoken to everybody mentioned above, but I'm sure they would love to come and enjoy the "CSC Surf Regatta West" (Centurion Supreme Crew) - don't laugh too hard at the name, it will change 20 times before its official I'm sure. It came back to me from the "Crowndezvous Regatta" we used to have way back with Crownline Sport Boats . . . . .

Roll call on those who would come to Clearlake? Thinking early Aug 2015, before school starts back up

I did a bit of research into Shasta and from what I am told it is virtually impossible to do something like this there . . . Without permits they will stop it, and getting the USFS or whomever is there to approve it I guess is basically impossible. Why Boardstock was kicked out I guess.

Clearlake is only a few hours south of Shasta.

This is just what I was told and still researching

Edited by Hillside Honda Marine
  • Like 1

Bongo Fury    640

T.....You know I'm in with family and 2013 233

BenHolloway    29

Whiskey town?

rawinnin    73

I'll make the trek. Figured I'd hit up Overby's event next year and 1 more on a different coast won't hurt.

Guess I'll be in Cali in August of 15 for something to do with work so it gives me an excuss to go.

The Houseboat thing sounds interesting.

Edited by rawinnin

Nick213    583

Raw you'd better make time to go out for a brew this time ;)

• Like 1

rawinnin    73

Raw you'd better make time to go out for a brew this time ;)

Will do

I have a lot of clients that fish Whiskey Town with good things to say and a friend from the Redding area who used to ride his stand up jetskis there and they banned PWC on the lake entirely (fantastic!) Its only about an hour further from the SAC airport than Clearlake. Put it on the list! It might be a bit ruff for those without RV's though, especially if someone is flying in - they don't have cabins, but I guess its only a few minutes from Redding.

H, Ben, Tony, Tprice, lakerat . . . . would you guys consider coming to Clearlake? Rent a house on the lake for a few days! I want as many CCC members as possible!