Troy

June Picture/Video thread 2014

Bigcatpt    408

I know for sure the Dura only has one wife. Because it would be way too hard to hide surfboards in plain sight on the top rack in the garage from 2 or more wives. :thumbsup:

Edited by Bigcatpt
  • Like 3

DarksideR    1,679

"one of Duras"??? Dura how many wife's do you have?

Yeah, he's actually part of the Amish Mafia. The Utah Surf Mafia is just a front. Dudes got at least Half a doz.

lol

• Like 2

truekaotik    458

Roflmao.... Oh D.... Gotta love my smart mouth.. :)

duramat    462

LMAOROTF!!!! My gut hurts!!!

I have 6 broads for pleasure at my place

duramat    462

Errrrrr...I meant 6 boards to ride for pleasure....and one nagging broad is more than enuff for the Amish Josahia Dura :thumbsup:

LMAO

Spud    7

I'm not sure what the solution is but we need to help you figure it out cause you have Dark laying down and looking at your wife!!!!!!!!

Awesome pics guys keep them coming .

LMAO

h20king    794

couple pics from yesterday breaking in our 226.

post-777-0-06786800-1402156506_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-09841300-1402156551_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-21822400-1402156619_thumb.jpg

Gotta love the two2six . . . . I'm going to take some pics of the latest 2014 we just got in - custom colors - looks amazing!

h20king    794

I love my 226 the more time I spend on it the more I love it. The wave is awesome and super easy to set up. The boat feels super safe and has tons of room It is for sure the right boat for our family

lakerat    70

Great looking wave H! What's your ballast setup? I'm trying to dial in my goofy wave and yours looks great.

h20king    794

Thanks lake the pic is of the regular wave the mirror pic just makes it look goofy. I run a wake makers custom 226 enzo style sack 1600LBS + or - a couple pounds and center tank full trim at 30% T Price has his goofy wave dialed he has a wkemakers custom 226 sack with 300 LBS of pop bags under the sack center tank full an extra 250 LBS of pop bags in the bow and 250 LBS counter weight speed at 11.4

RVR-RAT    269

couple pics from last weekend

Who's boat are you behind in these pics? I'm noticing yellow on the back sun-pad. I thought you had black interior accents? The wave looks good!

It"s the pics in the top post.

Edited by RVR-RAT

h20king    794

The boat with the yellow sun pad is my Bros 05 AVY

RVR-RAT    269

Nice :thumbsup: Your boat looks like it's dialed in as well.

h20king    794

Ben Holloway was with us at the WCO here is a pic of him behind my Bros Avy you can see how much we slam it. The wave is awesome and one of my favorites to ride

post-777-0-47807700-1402174435_thumb.jpg

lakerat    70

Thanks lake the pic is of the regular wave the mirror pic just makes it look goofy. I run a wake makers custom 226 enzo style sack 1600LBS + or - a couple pounds and center tank full trim at 30% T Price has his goofy wave dialed he has a wkemakers custom 226 sack with 300 LBS of pop bags under the sack center tank full an extra 250 LBS of pop bags in the bow and 250 LBS counter weight speed at 11.4

Thanks! I've got a lot of ideas to try from you, TP and from talking to Travis. It must be from my wife's side but every kid or grandkid I get to try surfing is goofy; :rant: I'm the only normal person in the family. :laughing:

Nice looking wave on your bro's Avy and Ben looks like he's tearing it up.

Dreamer    96

We decided to head to the lake after my kids hockey yesterday evening. There was not a lot of sunlight left so the deal was you wipe out and you're done.

The riding was pretty conservative and I edited down the time of each rider. Thomas was up first and his goal was the best air of the night. Then my wife was just out for a cruise hoping to last the longest. Third up was my youngest and all he wanted to do was a canon ball. I was last and I told the kids I was going to break my current boat record of three 360's in a row with four. The pressure was on!:)

• Like 1

RVR-RAT    269

Nice video Dreamer! Looks like your quick surf session was a blast. Thanks for sharing.