CrewAdmin

CREW DEAL: 2015 CenturionCrew.Com Spare Tire Cover

duramat    462

I'm starting to think we got hosed :(

LOL

Keep the faith brother... I'm stoked to get them!

Thanks Admin!

:thumbsup:

Nick213    583

LOL

Keep the faith brother... I'm stoked to get them!

Thanks Admin!

:thumbsup:

x2!!!

Admin dose a great job with these deals, this is the first time it's been like this with a crew deal in my experience. Love my speaker sox they showed up before I even got a tracking #! Thanks admin!!! :)

enzo on LI    79

^x3. Thanks admin for all your effort. We forget sometimes that you are reL people with real lives outside the forum and that when the manufacturer drops the ball we shouldn't jump on you. That said I can't wait to get mine...hopefully before next weekend so I can show off the pride in MN at the Youth For Christ wakesurf event in Willmar MN. Thanks again!!!

I love you guys and all the guys that put the centurion crew website r awsome. Its been so much help for me. Thanks u guys and keep doin what ur doin. Can wait to sport mine on my ride.

DrNate    426

Yeah, nothing you can do if it's on the manufacturer's end. I was trying to be amusing :)

Maybe I'll get mine before my boat sells

Edited by DrNate

MobEnzo    51

Mine showed up today! I don't have my boat at home though, so will have to wait until next week. Thanks admin for putting this together.

Wow!!! Maybe mine will show up before I pull out Monday morning for a cross-country haul from OK to GA with the boat. Would be sweet to Rep the CCC the whole way.

poidog1    74

Got my tracking number. ?

Edited by poidog1

Just checked my tracking number....it's already on the truck for delivery today. It'll be there when I get home from work!

stoked    1,039

I got mine today, it actually came in the mail.

Nick213    583

Got my tracking number.

Got my tracking number...finally. Can't wait until it gets here. Thanks Admin.

X2!!!!

CrewAdmin    192

All Crew member orders have shipped and tracking has been sent except the following Crew members:

• DrNate

• RVR-RAT

• surf moocher

• WETSU Wakesurfer (shipping to new address, sorry)

These Crew member covers are guarenteed by the manufacture to ship Friday/tomorrow. We are sincerely sorry for the delay it was out of our hands. Although I am sure they are tired of us calling and emailing them several times a week. Thanks to everyone that order a cover in this Crew Deal we hope it was worth the wait.

stoked, 03 Avalanche, Nick213 or anyone else that has received theirs, post a picture already so we can all see how they turned out!

sallen    3

Got mine today! Definitely worth the wait! Looks really sharp and I love that it matches my black and white on the boat! Thanks admin for getting this deal together!

post-2022-0-84223500-1403829021_thumb.jpg

enzo on LI    79

60FF00F2-536A-48A3-8B8E-C99329A96C67_zps

Thanks admin...it looks great. On a funny note...I got my tracking number about 3 hrs before it was delivered! Lol

Nick213    583

I should have mine tomorrow when I get home, I'll post a pic Saturday when I pick up the boat! :)

enzo on LI    79

It looks great and looks to be well made. Probably hand made as it took forever but it looks like well worth the wait!

CrewAdmin    192

Thanks admin...it looks great. On a funny note...I got my tracking number about 3 hrs before it was delivered! Lol

We sent tracking out as soon as it was received, communication with the manufacture was an issue with this Crew Deal as well.

The covers look great and yes they are hand made, one of the delays was they did not have patterns for several of the tire sizes.