LakeSurfer    10

Good to hear from you LakeSurfer. Any plans to get another boat yet?

I would buy one any day of the week. Reality is that the wife/kids dont seem to miss it very much since we are very buys with sports/school/life/etc. I am holding out hope that when my 4 yr (who does miss the lake) gets a little older I will buy a boat again.

Please keep on living the dream for me!

DrNate    426

Thanks Lake!!! Great to hear from you.

Do you think the over fill could be draining the sacks that much? They are loosing maybe 20-25%. I was really surprised that it did not run to the opposite side. I have thought about led but my boat is pretty much at the limit weight wise on the lift. I don't think I would leave it on the lift with the led....probably have to take it off every time. When i bought the boat the idea was everything under the seats..... that extra weight makes such a big difference! Thanks for your help!

I have found a cheap, ghetto way of stopping the overflow out of the side. I found some corks from Lowe's that fit nicely and firmly in the overflow holes. Works great, actually :)

LakeSurfer    10

I have found a cheap, ghetto way of stopping the overflow out of the side. I found some corks from Lowe's that fit nicely and firmly in the overflow holes. Works great, actually :)

I did that as well (cork from Lowes and drilled a crew in the end to make it easier to pull out). Cost about $2. It does work great, but I just could not get over the ghetto aspect.

DrNate    426

I did that as well (cork from Lowes and drilled a crew in the end to make it easier to pull out). Cost about $2. It does work great, but I just could not get over the ghetto aspect.

LOL!

Now that I think about it, maybe I did get that idea originally from you Lake! So funny

Edited by DrNate

Bongo Fury    640

LOL....I don't think I'm ready to put corks in my boat yet.....but that might be the quick fix!

DrNate    426

The thing is, when you're surfing the corks are under water so you can't see them anyway :)

When surfing is all done, the corks come back out

Bongo Fury    640

Nate....what do you use to get them out?

DrNate    426

Nate....what do you use to get them out?

my fingers! LOL

I know that was a really funny response but the corks I have fit really firmly in the overflow holes but can be easily taken out by hand with a little wiggle or two. Lake's idea about the screw isn't a bad idea either, I just haven't needed it. Corks are cheap and I keep spares in the glove box :)

Chrisj4207    18

I haven't been on in a while!!I'll post a pic of the surf mat later tonight Mac it works really good I just need to geta Something a little more heavy duty✌️These recycled floor mats tend to get holes in them after a couple of rides.

Looks like summer is back

Longer surf season

Chrisj4207    18

I haven't been on in a while!!I'll post a pic of the surf mat later tonight Mac it works really good I just need to geta Something a little more heavy duty✌️These recycled floor mats tend to get holes in them after a couple of rides.

Looks like summer is back

Longer surf season

h20king    794

EnzoDays you can add the turn buckles with the switchblade or do a trim tab just takes a little extra work

post-777-0-58324800-1393127722_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-35346800-1393127770_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-77078600-1393127808_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-86859000-1393127819_thumb.jpg

poidog1    74

Last summer wave pics

Nice Lightsaber OB1!!!! :thumbsup:

rawinnin    73

I had the same thought. Why does he have a light rod in his hand?

RVR-RAT    269

I had the same thought. Why does he have a light rod in his hand?

It's the power of the dark side !

• Like 3

Bigcatpt    408

It's the power of the dark side !

Ok, I see what you just did there! That was good....... very, very good! LMAOROTF! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Tleeah    33

That's great news. I have been using my wife's wine corks, but they fall out every now and then. I told Melissa to drink more wine, I need some more corks :thumbsup: . I will try Lowes for my corks now. No one has ever noticed my corks, you cannot really see them due to the water line.

Chrisj4207    18

thanks, may the force be with me. surfs up

Edited by Chrisj4207