Praesto    25

That's actually a positive.

Less to remove when you go custom with your ballast system...

On the negative, I did notice that it doesn't appear to have perfect pass. No big deal. If you get the boat for the right price it can be easily added.

Good way to look at it -- I stuck with the stock ballast in my boat. Came with three tanks; port, starboard, and center.

I think 35,000 is a fantastic price - It might just be me, but that is what I would expect for my 2007 Cyclone C4 with around 120 hours. I have a few more features (Heater, additional ballast tanks, custom cove) but all things that could easily be added.

superdtf    68

That's actually a positive.

Less to remove when you go custom with your ballast system...

On the negative, I did notice that it doesn't appear to have perfect pass. No big deal. If you get the boat for the right price it can be easily added.

Agreed. You're going to slam the 1100's in there anyway.

duramat    462

Saw this on Drew Danielo Facebook Page. Had me laughing out loud.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/boa/3710890433.html

Sounds like Dura's next boat!

BUSTING A GUT!!! That's AWESOME! :thumbsup:

For the record, you have any idea of how many hours went into my add trying to sound like my hero? Being in character can be exhausting I tell ya!

rawinnin    73

BUSTING A GUT!!! That's AWESOME! :thumbsup:

For the record, you have any idea of how many hours went into my add trying to sound like my hero? Being in character can be exhausting I tell ya!

We know, your his biggest FAN.....?

poidog1    74

2005 MB sport with custom stripper pole. :thumbsup: Just don't wakeboard behind the boat when pole is installed or you'll kill yourself.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/boa/3734005867.html

Edited by poidog1

WakeDoc    471

LMAO...I like the cove with the sleeve to protect the stripper pole, how is that not hitting gas station over hangs, brideges as far as that goes?

3E93Md3Nc5G95H35Jdd49a5e22732a4c414eb.jp

bcollins    18

LMAO...I like the cove with the sleeve to protect the stripper pole, how is that not hitting gas station over hangs, brideges as far as that goes?

3E93Md3Nc5G95H35Jdd49a5e22732a4c414eb.jp

I love how basically every pic is about the stripper pole and it's potential. Yeah, it's got a lot of ballast, PP....but dude, dat stripper pole. I would probably have to stick that boat in an autoclave before I would step foot on it....or a few beers, either is acceptable.

I love how basically every pic is about the stripper pole and it's potential. Yeah, it's got a lot of ballast, PP....but dude, dat stripper pole. I would probably have to stick that boat in an autoclave before I would step foot on it....or a few beers, either is acceptable.

This guy needs to purchase the boat from Northwest Indiana. It would attract even more girls to bring to his other boat with the Stripper Pole! It could be a team effort for sure!