dezul

Things you dislike about Centurions....

Troy. R    198

04- Elite V

My wife hates the cooler location in the walkway; we always bring a separate cooler for drinks and food. The built in cooler is worthless.

We love the built in cooler location. It's accessible from the bow or main area without having to ask someone to let up because it's under their seat. And it leaves the under seat area open for what should be there... Fat Sacs!

BCanuck    1

I thought it was the cleaner i was using to make my snap out carpet stick and leave blacK @#$% around. 2005 Avy x4 cheap vinyl. Hinges suck and weight sensitive. love the built in cooler and the stable ride.

bobback    3

Built in cooler? Oh, that must be the thing I use for shoes and/or garbage.

harlobra    24

Built in cooler? Oh, that must be the thing I use for shoes and/or garbage.

We use ours as a trash can. Works great!

David    0

One more,

I can’t fit a full sized wakeboard in any of the storage areas. My wife’s board will fit under the observer’s seat but mine will not.

harlobra    24

our boat is a 2010 Falcon V

Glove box is definitely weak. I have to remove the lift to get to the screws on the hinge and then I need to use a wrench to turn the screwdriver bit.

The wiring harnesses are a tangled mess.

The bow gets scratched when loading on the trailer if the ramp is too steep

Everything else we love

enzo101mo    98

2005 Enzo 230

Yes why did they ever let the boats leave the factory with that $hitty glove box. I go around beginning of every season as a maintains rule to tighten all screws and nuts

The rubber gasket around the windshield keeps popping in the frame. and my door is rubbing and had to place a rubber gasket on the bottom of the door.

Duramat: Your right my friend avy seat feels higher and you can see over the person seating in the bow. we need a taller post.

David: I never used my cooler as a cooler what I do is put all my ropes in it. Why would I want to drain more water in my boat from the ice melt. Some of my friends put their flip flops in the box. So great for small storage.

I saw a new 2012 Enzo 233 on Sunday that has a chrome water hose filler just above the swim platform to use to start your boat out of the water. I thought that this was a great idea but a bad location.

For 7 years never stepped on the front vent grill until my Wife did last Sunday and bent it a little. I have to take it off and straighten it out

Audionly101    39

04- Elite V

My wife hates the cooler location in the walkway; we always bring a separate cooler for drinks and food. The built in cooler is worthless.

I dislike how the removable carpet sticks and leaves black crap all over.

The cooler is only good for storing empty cans and bottles...

My glove box door was broken when I bought the boat and I have since "repaired it" with some epoxy so it at least works correctly.

My interior is pretty hammered. I'm sure part of it was the previous owners care or lack there of but the vinyl could have been a heavier style. I know my boat is going on 10 years old but really the carpet and vinyl is just falling apart. That black backing on the carpet is getting EVERYWHERE!

seymourbt    0

03 Elite V

Going faster than 26mph....

enzo101mo    98

Audionly101:

I here you on the carpet, that black backing on the snap out carpet leaves little black balls under the carpet and some of it stick to the floor.

The rocker switches on the right pannel sometimes my knee hits the switcheswhen I am driving

doug743    53

i have had an 09 enzo 23 and now a 244. i hate the cooler, its too small, the hinges break, the lid never stays up on its, the new glove box is nice, the old one broke too. I think the new rear swim deck flip up gull wing thing is weak. not a problem when down, but poor in constuction when up.

1. i want a cooler option that go's all the way to the front of the bow, then just have 2 doors, more cooler space and beef it up. make a bow filler cusion to cover it if you want.

2. new bimini for the gladiator. it works but needs redesigned, bars are crooked when stored, it can bend if the rope catches the sides.

3. my new boat does not have a swivel driver chair, really 100k boat and it does not swivel, did i miss this option.

4. dump the sprinkler valves, put acutal pumps on each and every bag, no stupid levers for the plug n play, springs to remove to get faster fill times

i love the deep v, new pcm motor rocks, i like the interior space of the 244, totally worth the money for the room. i like the gel coat and paint quality,

Smokytrail    0

The fact that I've been deployed for countless surf seasons. Can Centurion do anything about that?

i have had an 09 enzo 23 and now a 244. i hate the cooler, its too small, the hinges break, the lid never stays up on its, the new glove box is nice, the old one broke too. I think the new rear swim deck flip up gull wing thing is weak. not a problem when down, but poor in constuction when up.

1. i want a cooler option that go's all the way to the front of the bow, then just have 2 doors, more cooler space and beef it up. make a bow filler cusion to cover it if you want.

2. new bimini for the gladiator. it works but needs redesigned, bars are crooked when stored, it can bend if the rope catches the sides.

3. my new boat does not have a swivel driver chair, really 100k boat and it does not swivel, did i miss this option.

4. dump the sprinkler valves, put acutal pumps on each and every bag, no stupid levers for the plug n play, springs to remove to get faster fill times

i love the deep v, new pcm motor rocks, i like the interior space of the 244, totally worth the money for the room. i like the gel coat and paint quality,

Your seat should definitely swivel. The adjustment knows slides one way to move the chair forward & aft. Slide it the other way to release to swivel!

Hope this helps.

bobback    3

Another thing on my 08 that I don't like...is I have to have the seat all the way forward in order for it to swivel all the way facing back, which now puts me to close to the dash. As if I have my seat all the way back, I can't swivel all the way around as the back of the seat hits the side.

Dreamer    96

I would like to see more sound damping in the interior. Climb inside a Malibu or Supra and they are much quieter.

tank222    2

03 Elite V

Going faster than 26mph....

I can cruise about 26-27ish any faster my boat starts to bounce bad.

David    0

What do you mean by bounce? I haven’t noticed this on my boat; we fill center ballast as soon as we hit the water. Are you running any ballast when this occurs?

desotodave    0

2008 Enzo 230.

In addition to what everyone else stated, my biggest pet peeve is the tiny little gas tank. Why can't we 70 or 80 gallons in one of these! Prop size, crappy vinyl and lack of concern when putting the boat together are my other grips. It was unreal all OD the crap and garbage I found in my boat! Literally the remains of someone's lunch I found just forward of the fuel tank. And it stunk horribly, don't use my boat as your garbage can because you are just too last to throw your crap away!

tank222    2

What do you mean by bounce? I haven’t noticed this on my boat; we fill center ballast as soon as we hit the water. Are you running any ballast when this occurs?

Porpoising is a better word I guess. Where the front of the boat will almost bounce up and down. It's like it need's trim tab's.

bcollins    18

Porpoising is a better word I guess. Where the front of the boat will almost bounce up and down. It's like it need's trim tab's.

You don't have a trim tab, even the manual one? I put mine, manual trim tab, all the way up once and it would "porpoise" a bit, I wonder if yours just needs to be adjusted.

Could have been down, I don't remember....I just know I was messing with it to see if it made a difference in the wake and it started porpoising at certain speeds.

Edited by bcollins