h20king

New pop up banner ads on the sight

Spud    7

I bucked up today... :2guns:

:clap:

Bongo Fury    640

Last winter I invested close to $7K on mods for my boat. I spent another $1,000 or so on boards. I spent thousands of dollars on gas. I had an absolute blast with my family and friends on the water. Truly, I would not have been able to do it without the information I gained from this site. The $35 I spent on my membership is without doubt the best investment I have made in my boat.

I would encourage all who feel they have benefited from this site to join!

truekaotik    458
Last winter I invested close to $7K on mods for my boat. I spent another $1,000 or so on boards. I spent thousands of dollars on gas. I had an absolute blast with my family and friends on the water. Truly, I would not have been able to do it without the information I gained from this site. The $35 I spent on my membership is without doubt the best investment I have made in my boat.

I would encourage all who feel they have benefited from this site to join!

I am a 100% with bongo!!! I would be lost and fearful without this site or community, yeah I got the stereo side of the boat covered but when my boat started beeping I was lost, not to mention the awesome maintenance write ups and ballast advice... Sorry I'm rambling now... Please buy a membership if you havnt... Worth every penny again...and again...

enzo101mo    98

I was just wondering I bought my membership along time ago do we need to renew every year? If so I would be glad to do so, It's will worth the cost. You would have to pay alot of money to get all this information on what to do and how to do from outsiders. So for you that aren't members come on and support the Crew. :thumbsup:

truekaotik    458
I was just wondering I bought my membership along time ago do we need to renew every year? If so I would be glad to do so, It's will worth the cost. You would have to pay alot of money to get all this information on what to do and how to do from outsiders. So for you that aren't members come on and support the Crew. :thumbsup:

It's a yearly renewal kinda thing. :-)) I believe to keep bandwidth and what not...

Spud    7

yes you do. :thumbsup:

RhuntIII    555

Thanks for all the help. That goes out to all members. So wager up and support the cause. Thanks again Admin, for the deal on the Fly High products.

CeeDee    16

Do you get notified when your membership expires ?

Right now there are 76 guests on here and 4 members. thats bull$hit man. When you join you get 75% of your money back in swag so everyone needs to join and quit moochin. H20 don't quit you are a wealth of knowledge we need guys like you here and you know that. I say make em join before they can even access the site. If they ain't paying we don't need em. :thumbsup:

CrewAdmin    192

Do you get notified when your membership expires ?

We had a few issues when we made the last major site upgrade, going forward all supporting members should be notified before their subscription expires, if someone is not notified please PM the CrewAdmin. If anyone has any questions about a membership please feel free to ask them here or PM the CrewAdmin.

Packrat    13

I say consider blocking the photos and Pic's content of the post unless you have paid. Just a thought.

Hendo    11

The humor I see here is this site is not a volkswagon rabbit enthusiast site (not that there is anything wrong with the rabbit!). Everyone is on here because they own a 20,30,40, 50, 60, 70thousand dollar boat!!! With a $2,000 stereo!!

Am I alone here? Pay up. Pretend youre putting 8 gallons of gas in your boat, and they give you free swag.

LakeSurfer    10

Am I alone here? Pay up. Pretend youre putting 8 gallons of gas in your boat, and they give you free swag.

No. It always surprises me that people wont poney up $35 to help pay for a site that saves you way more than $35 and a lot of time each year. Can you imagine how much time/$ you would spend trying to figure out a problem with your engine/stereo/ballast on your own.

Reality, if you cant afford $35, you cant afford the boat.

DrNate    426

No. It always surprises me that people wont poney up $35 to help pay for a site that saves you way more than $35 and a lot of time each year. Can you imagine how much time/$ you would spend trying to figure out a problem with your engine/stereo/ballast on your own.

Reality, if you cant afford $35, you cant afford the boat.

Lake--

Is it just me or is your membership expired?

Not to bust your chops, I just found it amusing :)

LakeSurfer    10

Lake--

Is it just me or is your membership expired?

Not to bust your chops, I just found it amusing :)

Nate: My membership should not be. I have been a paying member every year (buy one every March for the wife and I). I will check with the admin and if it has expired I will definitely take care of it.

Edited by LakeSurfer

DrNate    426

It just says "Crew" under your name instead of "Centurion" is why I asked :)

LakeSurfer    10

It just says "Crew" under your name instead of "Centurion" is why I asked :)

Dont know how that works. I have all of the "benefits" of a membership (storage space, etc). Either way, I fully support a paid membership and will definitely be a paying member.

truekaotik    458

Another way to tell is your name will be a bolder brighter blue at the bottom of the main Paige or when your in forums :-D

truekaotik    458

Lake you were bold blue the other day I thought? Now your not it looks like. I would PM the admin and ask maybe?