islander033

August Picture Thread

LakeSurfer    10

I did, however, pull off (rode it out and kept surfing) my first 360! Woot! :Surfing::surfing2:

T

I can neither confirm or deny that he actually pulled this off. T and I have really been working on the 3 the last few times out. We are both getting it around clean just having a little trouble finding the sweet spot when we come around. So we are out today and T is taking a hit. I am messing with the stereo for a second and then I turn back around to see how he is doing. T is swing his arms and giving me a big :thumbsup: I am thinking he is a little to excited about the Britney Spears song that just came on. Come to find out, I just missed his first successful 360 :Rockon:

I can neither confirm or deny that he actually pulled this off. T and I have really been working on the 3 the last few times out. We are both getting it around clean just having a little trouble finding the sweet spot when we come around. So we are out today and T is taking a hit. I am messing with the stereo for a second and then I turn back around to see how he is doing. T is swing his arms and giving me a big :thumbsup: I am thinking he is a little to excited about the Britney Spears song that just came on. Come to find out, I just missed his first successful 360 :Rockon:

LOL Love Me Some Britney Spears!!!

Dude, made me laugh!

T

Bojik    0

First time our son got to surf with me. That was interesting. LOL he had a blast and it was much easier than him wakeboarding with me. :surfing2:

Hijack.....how do you both get up?

Edited by Bojik

duramat    462

LOL Love Me Some Britney Spears!!!

Dude, made me laugh!

T

HaHaHa! :thumbsup:

h20king    794

I know these threads are usually about boats and fun in the sun but this is boat related sort of.Here are a couple pics of our new tow rig.We traded in our 08 GMC 1/2 ton truck for a 2011 Dodge Ram with the new high output Cummings turbo Diesel 800 ft lbs of torque instead of the standard 650 ft lbs. We went with a crew cab short bed Laramie 3500 heavy duty.We chose a short bed so the truck could still fit in the garage.Come winter I will be camper shopping so next summer we can take more trips.We considered and looked at RV'S but decided that a truck and camper would best fit our life style.Super stoked I think the truck is bad A$$.........................H

post-777-0-32147300-1312769202_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-86338500-1312769225_thumb.jpg

h20king    794

could not drive it home without representing

post-777-0-22096200-1312769606_thumb.jpg

DarksideR    1,679

Congrats on the 3! Dying to get back out and try some more.

Sweet rig! Dodge should feel ashamed putting little tires like that on such a big truck! :thumbsup:

Carter13    69

H,

That is just straight up pimping dude. FYI, after starting hit the exhaust break switch and run it all the time, it will help warm up your motor, reduce the amount of carbon build up and obviously reduce your brake wear. Check http://www.cumminsforum.com/ for any additional info you may need.

Now you guys can dry camp up at Mt Hood and Bachelor. We totally digged doing that with our camper.

Congrats and enjoy. :clapping:

Troy    234

Hijack.....how do you both get up?

Sent you a PM.

Nice truck H.

Edited by Troy

kriskussee    9

Great day on the lake with Dura and Knuckeldragger. We shot tons of video (build a fire under Dura and Knuckles to get it edited & posted - some of it will be something you have never seen before :spiteful: ). We had six different Inland Surfer boards on the boat and surfed them all!

kriskussee    9

A few more... (Knuckles & Dura, leave your wives alone for a while and get that video edited and posted!)

DarksideR    1,679

Nice video clips!

GET TO WORK DURA AND KNUCK!!!

lol

A few more... (Knuckles & Dura, leave your wives alone for a while and get that video edited and posted!)

LOL. Rest assured I've been slacking off at work to skim through all the footage. Wow theres a lot! 8 hours on the water and 3 cameras going! There's going to be a lot on the cutting room floor in order to fit the day into 3-4 mins. I'm almost ready to start piecing it together. So it should be ready in say.....3 weeks or so. :D

duramat    462

LOL. Rest assured I've been slacking off at work to skim through all the footage. Wow theres a lot! 8 hours on the water and 3 cameras going! There's going to be a lot on the cutting room floor in order to fit the day into 3-4 mins. I'm almost ready to start piecing it together. So it should be ready in say.....3 weeks or so. :D

My hard drive is full again!! LOL YA IT WAS A BLAST FOR SURE!

I'm out campin this weekend so nothin getting done now :) just shooting BB guns and riding side by sides, fishin, and battle kids :)

Bongo Fury    640

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. We had one of those very special days on Saturday. Just a great time with my boys and a neighbor and his son.

post-901-0-08077800-1313449622_thumb.jpg

post-901-0-70793800-1313449675_thumb.jpg

post-901-0-26143800-1313449717_thumb.jpg

post-901-0-36487400-1313449756_thumb.jpg

post-901-0-61185200-1313449803_thumb.jpg

elc    2

A couple riding pics from wake the world socal (philanthropic event for kids).

Randall Harris riding during a demo for the kids

tumblr_lpo1d2preT1qktsvyo1_500.jpg

My buddy Jake showing off during the same event

tumblr_lpp5zdKOHR1qktsvyo1_500.jpg

Edited by elc

RVR-RAT    269

A couple riding pics from wake the world socal (philanthropic event for kids).

Randall Harris riding during a demo for the kids

tumblr_lpo1d2preT1qktsvyo1_500.jpg

My buddy Jake showing off during the same event

tumblr_lpp5zdKOHR1qktsvyo1_500.jpg

Very Nice!! :thumbsup:

Here's that vid. Enjoy!!