CrewAdmin

CenturionCrew.Com Hats and Visors

RVR-RAT    269

Just ordered 2 can't wait for them to arrive. Thanks crew

CrewAdmin    192

UPDATE:

We have run out of some hat sizes, see below.

Available CCC Hats:

Black S/M

Black L/XL

Red and Black S/M and L/XL are sold out.

please PM CrewAdmin with an email address and shipping address and what you would like to order and we will then send a email/invoice, you can pay with Credit Card or PayPal.

CrewAdmin    192

UPDATE:

Most hats orders have shipped, we hope Crew members are enjoying their hats.

The only way to ship the hats for a reasonable shipping rate was to combine the hats in a flat rate envelope. When you remove the hats they may look a little dented, this is due to them being brand new and the two front panels being very stiff. The manufacture suggest, wearing them and they will straighten out over time. You can also bring a tea kettle/pot of water to boiling, lightly steam the hats being careful not to burn yourself and mold the front of the hats. We have been wearing our hats since we received them and they look like you would expect.

Regards,

CrewAdmin

Troy    234

Got mine yesterday! dented yes but already straightening out. Looks great! thanks again CrewAdmin.

duramat    462

Any chance of ordering more? I need a couple of LG

CrewAdmin    192

Red and Black hats are sold out.

Black are still available in S/M and L/XL

Please PM CrewAdmin if you would like to order more.

rizza32    0

The designs look great and the quality is good. Understand the condition they come in with the packaging used, but I dont think mine will bounce back. Looks like an elephant has been using mine as a pillow.

Troy    234
The designs look great and the quality is good. Understand the condition they come in with the packaging used, but I dont think mine will bounce back. Looks like an elephant has been using mine as a pillow.

LOL Mine looked like that also. but I put a little spray/mist of water on the inside of the front and formed it then it started to look better after a day or so it looks normal.

WakeDoc    471

I wore mine all last weekend between sweating and what not it looks like you would expect a new hat to look. I think you just need to hit it with a little bit of moister to let the deformed areas release put it on a ball or your head once you have hit it with the moister. I do not think they are ever going to look as perfect as a unstitched hat with all of the stitching they have, they do look good.

LakeSurfer    10

I thought the same thing. I wore each of them for about 30min and "messaged" the bumps out while wearing them. They look great now.

RyanBC    0

Got my hat. Looks great. Some people pay big money these days to buy hats that looked used.... The mesh is great for the warm days on the water. Good work.

h20king    794

I put mine in the dishwasher on the steam dry cycle and they came out perfect I love mine they look great just cant decide if I like the all black or the black and red the best...........H

duramat    462
I put mine in the dishwasher on the steam dry cycle and they came out perfect I love mine they look great just cant decide if I like the all black or the black and red the best...........H

I was thinkin this for my new LG one :thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

Did it shrink at all in the dishwasher??

h20king    794

dark no shrinkage just put them in on the steam dry cycle on the top rack for a couple minuets and your good to go............H

CrewAdmin    192

We are not sure we understand what you are asking, the hats in this thread were created and sold in 2010. If everyone is interested in doing a round of hats again we can look into it.

BenHolloway    29

I might not mind a hat, I like them not made of jersey mesh material but I like the un-flashiness... can we get a bro deal goin?