CrewAdmin

New Member Intro!

WakeVB    0

Heck yeah it is. Finally a site to call our own. Centurion owners unite! :drinks:

Hello my name is Joe and I'm a Centurion Boat Fanatic. Finally a Centurion owner’s site. This is going to be great!

MtJ    1

I'm Michael from Seattle, WA, but we ride Lake Entiat on the East side of the mountains in our '07 Avalanche C4.

tgaugh    2

Hey everyone -

I'm Loc, and a proud Centurion owner with one on the way! I'm with WakeVB, Unite!

What's up all! This is awesome. My name is Josh from Salt Lake City. My family rides behind an 07 enzo 240 and have had the greatest time. I'm looking forward to chatting and sharing info. Keep it Wett!

duramat    462

Hi Im matt from Willard, Utah Im a proud owner of an 07 Elite V , and can I tell ya this is fantastic!

Joshman (Jesi) I see you found your way here! You can thank me by giving me pull with your 24' "monster" When the weather warms up!. :good:

WakeDoc    471

WakeDoc here in Texas, fixing to be the proud owner of a new 2008 Enzo 240. Counting the days, hours, minutes, seconds till she gets here! Totally stoked to part of a new community, looking forward to making new friends, can't wait to get on the water.

As a happy Centurion dealer and friend to tons of owners i am completely stoked to see this site!! Cudos to who ever took their personal time to put this site together it is really nice and a great place for us to send prospects to for chat with other happy owners. VaBeach bum your wife's birthday is in a few days do ya need an Enzo 240 tahoe to genuinely thank her for yours? here is a picture of surprise of VaBch bum being given the commemorative t-sjirt and the word that the boat he is driving is now his!!! A day that will never be forgotten for the Lake Art crew 4/22/07!

Hey Everyone I'm Drew Danielo Anbd I just pulled my New 08 Avalanche C4 home todya. I will post some pics soon. This site is cool and I look forward to meeting people and helping out anyone who has questions. CENTURION IS GGGRRRRRRREAT!

George A    0

Hey everyone, great to have a centurion site. Looking forward to sharing experiences with you. I'm the proud dad of Phil Aslinger on the Centurion Team. I've spent lots of time in an 05 Avalanche C4 and and 07 Enzo 230. Phil knows how to make a great wake in both boats.

post-71-1204948310_thumb.jpg

Bigshow    0

Reporting in from Central Ohio. Great site, love to see a place for all of us Centurion fanatics.

Wakechick    0

Hello, Wakechick from Flower Mound, TX... we are in the process of getting our first Enzo SV240 can HARDLY wait to get the ultimate in surf machines on the water. We had our first Centurion "experience" at the World's in August...I asked the hubby to trade in the hour after my first run to a Centurion. Glad to be apart of this community!!!

:fool:

VaBeachBum    0

airtime sales,

Since you didn't post the pics, and I love the story....I'll post the pics!!

chips_shirt_140.jpg

chips_shirt2_868.jpg

our_new_boat_276.jpg

And it's great to have so many faithful centurion owners on this site!! I love your story, wakechick!

WakeVB    0

VBB, that is just awesome dude! She's definitely a keeper!

Airtime, glad to see you guys representin'!

WakeDoc    471

VaBeachBum...to kool...you are a lucky guy.

tgaugh    2

mibliss - The twins will be there for the Free Ride event for sure, I don't know if they'll be 100% dressed, but they'll be there. My gut feel is we'll be done and @ 100% before the event.

WakeDoc    471
Sounds great, can't wait to see the wave! I am missing the the meaning of twins?

You won't be seeing double at LBJ