Sign in to follow this  
bluesman280

How much do you love your boat?

bluesman280    99

Am I the only one that gives my boat a big hug on the way past the bow to the truck after a great day on the water? At first I think the kids thought I was nuts, but now even their buddies give the boat a big thank you hug for the great day of surfing.

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

I play a little Barry White for mine

• Like 1

Bongo Fury    640

I play a little Barry White for min

Nice....I go for Teddy Pendergrass Love TKO

Jake707    171

haha saw something like that on TV the other day, I think the show was called Taboo....... still cant understand it haha.

haha saw something like that on TV the other day, I think the show was called Taboo....... still cant understand it haha.

. There is a clamshell inlet..
  • Like 1

jester    111

You know non boat owners just do not understand. I say good night every time I put her away. Shoot after a full day of riding after we wipe her down my friends rub her and say thank you. It is a boat owner thing and we all understand.

• Like 1

bluesman280    99

I figure a boat that surfs this good and provides so much fun and enjoyment deserves a big hug. Nothing beats a perma grin on your face as you are surfing your heart out. It probably helps that there are a ton of other brands on Wizard Lake but only a couple Centurions, and I always tell the boys to surf their best to show the boat proud in the view of all the fancy boats that are trying so hard to surf like a Centurion. I love my boat.

• Like 2

I love my 230. I really love watching the moomba guys hang off the tower like a cantilever. And the axis guy come ask me how to go rope less. He rode behind mine and told his wife his boat sucked. Ha

• Like 1

rockballer    162

Everyone says the same thing to me... The most happy boat owners are is, THE DAY THEY SOLD IT AND THE DAY THEY BOUGHT IT. This is usually coming from non boat owners... Absolutely love my boat... Even if I didn't have a centurion... and money was the deciding factor... I would still own a gayliner

bluesman280    99

It surprises me how many people own lake front property and don't own a boat. For me the only reason to own lake front property is because you need somewhere to park your boat.

The saddest part of every day on the water is the end of the day and having to load the boat back on the trailer.

I am ecstatic with my SV233, so I can't imagine how you guys feel about some of the boats that out perform mine.

Sink it, slam it, surf it......Thanks Centurion for making such a surf machine.

• Like 3

truekaotik    458

I love my 230. I really love watching the moomba guys hang off the tower like a cantilever. And the axis guy come ask me how to go rope less. He rode behind mine and told his wife his boat sucked. Ha

Weighted right they throw a decent short pushy wave at 12.2mph.. With almost 4,000 pounds and atleast a wicked wake gate for older boats or surf gate for newer ones.. Haha

Edited by truekaotik

Nolance    18

My wife thinks I'm crazy when I say "I'm gonna go give our boat a hug"

• Like 1

rockballer    162

Sure hope this doesn't involve the gas cap..... LOL :sweat:

Haha

DarksideR    1,679

You know... that saying about "happiest days bought and sold"... So many people have said that to me and I've never understood it. We sacrifice a fair bit to be able to own and operate our boat, but we love every minute(ok, almost) of it! Being out on the water with friends or family is one of the best feelings in the world. Some people just don't belong out on the water I guess. I'd be a less happy person without it, that's for sure!

• Like 4

h20king    794

For sure surfing is just half of the addiction the other half is the boat. Not sure how I would make it through the dark wet winter's here in the NW without having the boat to look forward to.

• Like 2

DarksideR    1,679

For sure surfing is just half of the addiction the other half is the boat. Not sure how I would make it through the dark wet winter's here in the NW without having the boat to look forward to.

Makes it all that much sweeter when the weather turns warm!

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

I think "happy when you sell it" applies more to the larger boats that aren't fun like ours. So many of my neighbors have these 34+ foot searays and cigarette boats. They're constantly replacing engines, generators, pumps, etc, etc, costing them a lot of water time at a huge expense.