RVR-RAT    269

https://youtu.be/VuqLF7VqPDY

After a number of tries yesterday I was finally able to land that allusive 360.

Stretch, the second angles the new Gopro.

BOOM ! Nicely done :clap:

Shaka    146

Just spent a week on the Legacy. It's parked near Labrynth Canyon at Lake Powell for most of the summer. Until a couple of years ago it was the largest houseboat at Lake Powell and the first to have a helicopter pad. It's not a timeshare and the owner took me for a tour of the whole boat. I loved crawling around in the bowels and seeing all the systems. You can find the info on this boat online but a few highlights are that it has its own crew quarters below decks, a UV filtration system which makes potable water out of lake water (as many showers as you want), a SNUBA system, Verizon cell service booster, an onboard machine shop, and the ability to pump blackwater into a converted bass boat with a big tank so you don't have to move the houseboat to pump it out.

• Like 4

RhuntIII    555

Finally! I was able to ride after my surgery.

Caution this video contains explicit lyrics. Not suitable for children.

Thanks DrNate for the sweet drag.

Edited by RhuntIII
  • Like 4

DarksideR    1,679

Nicely done rhuntlll! I can't believe you brought that one back in! Thought you were done for sure!!

Nick213    583

Nice job on the vid Rhunt!

You cheated in a clip though because there's no way that sweet spot was used on that day ;)

RhuntIII    555

You are correct Nick. Are camera man went home early so all we had was a short clip from a cell phone. I had to go back into the archives to find footage of Nate's boat.

Shaka    146

More from my Lake Powell trip aboard the Legacy:

• Like 4

Shaka    146

It was one of the better ones. Great friends, cool boats, luxury, etc....

The boat roster was:

My SV230

SV240

Tige 22V

Malibu Wakesetter

an old Celebrity that mostly towed tubes (total blast and it was a cool boat)

and a really cool go fast boat that we used to run twenty people to Rainbow Bridge at 70mph.

• Like 2

duramat    462

Very nice pics Shaka!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stretch    409

Got out yesterday.. Boat ran beautifully... Temp so much lower than before and rock steady... Started perfect....

49276d7e66795c5133446dd504b10cb9.jpg

Hen sput sput sputtering aaaaaaand looks like I got screwed with bad gas is all I can guess. Like someone grabbed the engine by the balls. Guessing my fuel filter is nice and nasty. Can't catch a break.

c25ff2e3f0e73a5345063b92a241202f.jpg

• Like 1

DrNate    426

Finally! I was able to ride after my surgery.

Caution this video contains explicit lyrics. Not suitable for children.

Thanks DrNate for the sweet drag.

Well done! Where's the bloody nose pic?

FargoDawg    8

this was our sunday, one of the best days so far up here in the north

appears I can't upload the one i want to show.

Edited by FargoDawg

RhuntIII    555

Well done! Where's the bloody nose pic?

You took it. You post it. Your boat throws the baddest wave. Thanks again.

DrNate    426

post-1251-0-46221800-1438010779_thumb.jpg

wakesurfing injury reported over the weekend :laughing:

stoked    1,039

Mrs Stoked doing wake surfing yoga today

post-4405-14380332330682_thumb.jpg

Lak3surf3r    714

The kid took 1st in Am Surf again at the NWWSA event and landed her 1st air 180 in comp! Ill have more pics when I can download them from the camera lol. I didnt place but had fun, and Michael and Dawn Hooks both placed 2nd in the masters division (supreme owners). On a side note, that Unlisted SG550 Supra wave was a beast.... It was bigger than my FS44 by far and probably had a few more feet of length too... Quite a few people were actually complaining that it was too big lol.

post-5679-0-53833600-1438034584_thumb.jpg

post-5679-0-11871500-1438034591_thumb.jpg

Edited by nasmith342
  • Like 4

chadr    328

The kid took 1st in Am Surf again at the NWWSA event and landed her 1st air 180 in comp! Ill have more pics when I can download them from the camera lol. I didnt place but had fun, and Michael and Dawn Hooks both placed 2nd in the masters division (supreme owners). On a side note, that Unlisted SG550 Supra wave was a beast.... It was bigger than my FS44 by far and probably had a few more feet of length too... Quite a few people were actually complaining that it was too big lol.

Funny that you say that, but the SG550 was the boat that all of us that went to the Utah Wakesurf Fest was all talking about when we were riding home that night!!! My son even said that he wanted a Supra when he gets big enough to get a boat.

DrNate    426

Wow, congrats, that is awesome!

And that is a little surprising about the Supra. I was just looking at that boat online last week, it's a great looking boat. So if the wave matches then consider me impressed!

• Like 2

DrNate    426

You guys have really got me curious about the Supra SG550. I know nothing about them. Not to hijack this thread, but were you guys riding it regular or goofy?

Is that a new model for them for 2015?