NW Boat Sports    232

Wakemakers is local and we had them over to take measurements. They designed bags shown in the pics. We are very impressed with the waves the bags produced. There were only two of us in the boat so we brought along a Ronix 800 to play around with but the Ronix bag is not needed! This is from a S21 with Quicksurf that transfers!!

Edited by NW Boat Sports

DarksideR    1,679

Make me smaller or upgrade to supporting member. Looks like you've expired

NW Boat Sports    232

Port wave. Glassy today!!! Wave pics are without the Ronix bag...Quickfill full, Custom bags full, Quicksurf deployed. Surf left = center tab 75% down, Surf tab all the way down and one click up. Surf Right = Center tab 100% down and Surf Tab all the way down.

post-5818-0-21053000-1424501190_thumb.jpg

Edited by NW Boat Sports

CrewAdmin    192

Correct, recently we were looking through older post at how to's that members posted. In a lot of them members had used external links to images. Over time most likely members needed the space on photobucket etc. or did not care about the images and deleted them. This leaves a dead image link/missing image in the thread which all but, remenders the thread useless. Since we have no control over these images it was decided in the best interest of the site for images to be posted they should be hosted on the site either in the gallery and linked or by posting as an attachment in the thread. Supporting members have no restrictions on their bandwidth or photo hosting. If you are a supporting member and have an issue uploading an image, the resolution is most likely to high and needs to be reduced by resizing the image.

phillewis    39

Any idea how much weight those under-seat bags hold? And, do they piggy-back off the locker bags? Are the S226 bags bigger than the S21's?

h20king    794

Def. not small, pics don't do it justice.

Ill have to come out for a demo before I spring for the tabs. Could you however order me the swim platform standoffs and hardware so I can mount my new deck. Needs to be for a 2014 or older the new ones are different

NW Boat Sports    232

Any idea how much weight those under-seat bags hold? And, do they piggy-back off the locker bags? Are the S226 bags bigger than the S21's?

200 lbs +, I think they are the same but I will double check. Yes they are connected by 3 1" hoses. They do suck dry and flat like a pancake because Fineline is smart and uses check valves. Wakemakers now uses check valves for other PNP systems...i..e...Malibu, etc..

Flyfish    5

For a newbie, what is the advantage to using check valves (as opposed to what?).

volzalum    280

Fly fish, as opposed to nothing, which would pull air in when draining.

duffymahoney    10

Put a surf flap or wave flap on that boat and I bet the wave would be super clean.

BenHolloway    29

For a newbie, what is the advantage to using check valves (as opposed to what?).

Flyfish, it doesn't let any air back into the bag meaning that when water comes out is basically displaced with nothing, a vacuumed bag is an empty bag... Where you may run into issues is using aerator pumps, when using a aerator to pull the bag down you may have a potential to draw water past the check on the fill pump thus introducing more water into the bag. I'm still working out the kinks in my setup but Wakemakers has been a great resource for parts and advice it also doesn't hurt that I can stop by and poke around the warehouse if I'm really desperate for a wake fix...