DarksideR

Coming soon... order, ALMOST up

h20king    794

Dark I went 20% this time and it is dark. If you have the bimini top up it is hard to drive looking through it with sunglasses on during the day time and just forget about it at night as you have to drive looking over the top of it. I love the way it looks but the truth is the 35% I had on the last boat was more functional.

Bongo Fury    640

Looks Awesome Dark....I love the clean look and the white!!!!

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks guys! I think I'm even more excited now after all the positive comments!

We almost went with a custom order S21 just to try and hit the right price range. REALLY wanted to pick my own colors! But when I took the wife to look at the in stock one after figuring out a gelcoat she seen the FX22 and asked what was wrong with it!? I had to stop and think... well, nothing! It's a beautiful boat, but I wanted to pick colors! It was probably the best decision because we couldn't agree on a gelcoat together!

I really can't wait to get it home and do the mods to make it my own!

Should be a great summer!!

Rockballer: do you go to the public launch or the one with the gas station? I've never had an issue at the gas station one launching on the right(when looking down the ramp). The river is tidal. You can have issues at low tides.

Edited by DarksideR

gator808    84

Thats awesome man! Great looking ride!!! I'm very jealous!!! I can't wait to see some videos this summer!!

demo9asx    23

Just check the tide chart for pitt river and you won't ever have a problem

rockballer    162

Thanks guys! I think I'm even more excited now after all the positive comments!

We almost went with a custom order S21 just to try and hit the right price range. REALLY wanted to pick my own colors! But when I took the wife to look at the in stock one after figuring out a gelcoat she seen the FX22 and asked what was wrong with it!? I had to stop and think... well, nothing! It's a beautiful boat, but I wanted to pick colors! It was probably the best decision because we couldn't agree on a gelcoat together!

I really can't wait to get it home and do the mods to make it my own!

Should be a great summer!!

Rockballer: do you go to the public launch or the one with the gas station? I've never had an issue at the gas station one launching on the right(when looking down the ramp). The river is tidal. You can have issues at low tides.

The one by the gas station. The pay parking one and has the gas station at the dock. Always try and launch in the middle. But you are right. When the tide is down it can get low

rockballer    162

Just check the tide chart for pitt river and you won't ever have a problem

Were you get that?

MobEnzo    51

That's a BA looking boat! Congrats!

Troy    234

Awesome boat Dark! Congrats!

Lak3surf3r    714

Great looking boat, let us know how you are liking the CATS, it helped a lot for my Kid aka the GOOFY rider lol

Edited by nasmith342

harlobra    24

OMG what an emotional roller coaster. CONGRATS on the boat!! We went to the boat show in San Antonio this weekend and there was no Centurion dealer there...kind of a relief cause all of the changes and new technology have me really craving a new boat. It's so hard to nail down what you want. I told a friend I think I'm gonna wait another year or two and take advantage of a deal on a used one. I think you made a great choice.

tprice    118

Nice!

DarksideR    1,679

Tell me about it harlobra! I was almost brought to tears a couple times! LOL. But I think I'm gonna have a great big smile on my face this summer!

boatnut    230
Tell me about it harlobra! I was almost brought to tears a couple times! LOL. But I think I'm gonna have a great big smile on my face this summer!

When yuh inviting me out? I was looking at that boat as well:P

DarksideR    1,679

Anytime!

Maybe we'll wait a few months though?

boatnut    230

Anytime!

Maybe we'll wait a few months though?

Ha ha ha come on I just went through some nasty Chicago weather!!!!!! Was there for a week!!!!!

IROCNParts    108

Ok ok. It's not in my name yet, but as soon as I get the quotes for the extras I can call the bank to get my loan.

I'll try to keep this story short.

It all started back in 2010... LOL.

So, everyone knows that I had to back out of the FS33 because of the Canadian dollar dropping so rapidly that the exchange rate priced the boat too high. So I went to look at the in stock boats at ExtremeBoatSport. And decided that I'd go with the S226 even though I wasn't crazy about the colors or some of the options. Tony could tell that I wasn't totally psyched about it and said that I could probably order one with the stuff I wanted of very close to the price of the in stock one. So I excitedly went home and optioned one out. He got back to me with a price(all prices of custom boats are quoted in US dollars because it's changing so much every day) and it was more than the in stock one, but figured it was worth it. So I said let's do it and put a rush on it before the dollar dips again! THE VERY NEXT DAY... It dipped 2.5 cents!!! I immediately called Tony and asked how long this was going to take and when I could back out? The outcome was at least a couple weeks before we could switch the funds. This was all too scary for me. The boat was steadily climbing $1000 daily. I had to back out again. So now I feel horrible for putting him through this again even though he's super chill about it and says he feels bad of what's happening to me! The guy is incredibly easy to deal with and try's really hard to help me out.

So, this is getting to be a long story afterall!

With all things considered, the boat that fit the budget, that I liked the best for fit and finish and interior layout and gadgets and style and surf wave and quick side switching and resale value.... Was a used 2014 FX22. It's got the 409 motor, ramfill and cats(bonus for goofy footers ie. ME) all the goodies you'd expect from an FX, Deckadence, baller trailer, spare tire, but does need a couple upgrades. Ballast, stereo, heater, windam. YES, it does have a low freeboard especially compared to an S226, but when loaded with weight, I don't see any difference between it and any of the other Enzo's. Water is right at the rear side vent.

I'm incredibly excited to be getting it and cannot wait for summer! Just hope the lakes have water then! Our snowpack is at an all time low amount for this time of year. :(

This is her

Dark

Im going to upgrade my stereo., I'm removing all the wetsounds stuff.. the 4 tower speaker (blue in colour 8" stock rev8s?) 3 amps, and the factory wetsounds sub.

If you're interested. IM going to rev10s and alpine amps like I had in my 09 enzo.

Let me know if you're interested! OH the tower speakers have the blue LED rings

rockballer    162

Dark

Im going to upgrade my stereo., I'm removing all the wetsounds stuff.. the 4 tower speaker (blue in colour 8" stock rev8s?) 3 amps, and the factory wetsounds sub.

If you're interested. IM going to rev10s and alpine amps like I had in my 09 enzo.

Let me know if you're interested! OH the tower speakers have the blue LED rings

Let me know if Dark doesn't take it

Edited by rockballer