DarksideR

November Pic & Video thread

DarksideR    1,679

So, none of this video is actually from November. But I finally got around to sorting through and editing my summer videos. My god, what a chore. But in the end I have something to watch that highlights some great times we had when the weather was a little more enjoyable. I have to say, that it really bugs me that every time I upload a video to Vimeo, the quality goes into the crapper. I might try uploading this to Youtube, but I'm sure the music won't get allowed there due to DRM.

Gotta work on getting more camera angles next year too!

• Like 4

Dreamer    96

Nice vid Dark! What lake do you usually ride on?

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks.

We mostly ride Allouette as it's 15mins from my house. But also do Pitt and Cultus.

duramat    462

Bravo man!! Bravo!!

Seriously...get cranking another video out for me LOL

DarksideR    1,679

Just trying to entice you to get cracking bro! LOL.

RhuntIII    555

So if any of y'all Northerners want to come down to south Texas for a winter ride, I've got you covered. Bring a wetsuit/springsuit and I'll get the rest (Boat/fuel/housing). I know DrNate will be down for this, between the both of us we'll have many boards to ride. Winter rides!

DarksideR    1,679

So if any of y'all Northerners want to come down to south Texas for a winter ride, I've got you covered. Bring a wetsuit/springsuit and I'll get the rest (Boat/fuel/housing). I know DrNate will be down for this, between the both of us we'll have many boards to ride. Winter rides!

How cool is this guy... And this site!?

Pure awesomeness!

Edited by DarksideR

rockballer    162

Great video Dark... every time I turn on my radio and the boating MIX turns on it's soooo depressing. We have had rain for the last month..

• Like 1

Bigcatpt    408

Can we throw in a duck hunt too? A little surf and blast?

• Like 3

RhuntIII    555

Wouldn't be right if we didn't.

• Like 1

RhuntIII    555

Wing and Wave

• Like 1

duramat    462

You realize your addressing that question to the man that puts a dove decoy on his surf rack right?

Not joking....LOL

• Like 1

DrNate    426

Yeah, I would of course be down with this. Water temp is 73 and air temps vary from mid 80's down to low 70's.

Don't make fun but I just had a weekend cancelled because water temp is 73 and air temp on Sunday will only be 75 :)

Plus we're getting some rain so the lake should be coming back up

Edited by DrNate

lakerat    70

Dark, Thanks for the great vids!

Birdhunting and surfing! I might have to load up the board, dog and shotguns and head south. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

BenHolloway    29

Fly into Houston Rent a car and stop at Gumbo Jeaux's before you leave the airport area...

DarksideR    1,679

I'll load up my nerf gun!

Cdifranco    463

Yeah, I would of course be down with this. Water temp is 73 and air temps vary from mid 80's down to low 70's.

Don't make fun but I just had a weekend cancelled because water temp is 73 and air temp on Sunday will only be 75 :)

Plus we're getting some rain so the lake should be coming back up

Cancelling a weekend because the water temp is 73?? Just took my dock out this week and getting in the water was a brisk 50ºF! I'd love to have 70s back again or at least to be able to surf for as long as you guys down south.

• Like 1