WakeDoc    471

Just the direction Centurion decided to go

DrNate    426

Wow, that Aegis tower didn't last long. How does Roswell audio compare with WetSounds audio (speakers, amps, etc.)?

h20king    794

Nate I love the looks of the new boat and tower but was disappointed to not see wetsounds in the boat. I understand ditching the Aegis tower. I was at my dealer last week and their was an FX 44 in the shop for its 14th softwear update. The boat had the Aegis tower with four Rev 8's. I said to my dealer I love the looks and function of that tower. He then went up to the boat and said look at this. He gave the tower a little push side to side and the tower did the death wobble. Sad to not see the gladiator tower as an option. Timeless design and rock solid. I tried to option one on my boat but the factory would not go for it.

DrNate    426

Nate I love the looks of the new boat and tower but was disappointed to not see wetsounds in the boat. I understand ditching the Aegis tower. I was at my dealer last week and their was an FX 44 in the shop for its 14th softwear update. The boat had the Aegis tower with four Rev 8's. I said to my dealer I love the looks and function of that tower. He then went up to the boat and said look at this. He gave the tower a little push side to side and the tower did the death wobble. Sad to not see the gladiator tower as an option. Timeless design and rock solid. I tried to option one on my boat but the factory would not go for it.

Very interesting. I do love my Gladiator tower. Biggest complaint is running wire through it is a mean woman.

And from a pure aesthetics standpoint, I'm not a big fan of the Roswell speakers. Maybe they'll grow on me

Edited by DrNate

duramat    462

Wow, that Aegis tower didn't last long. How does Roswell audio compare with WetSounds audio (speakers, amps, etc.)?

That's why I was asking, seemed like a short run. But if the new tower is stronger and sturdier than that's a good thing :thumbsup:

Again, looks good

Bongo Fury    640

Any particular reason?

Looks sweet!

X2.....thanks for all the pictures....some very nice new options! Really like the new dash and interface! Also hope they continue to improve the durability of the vinyl.

Edited by Bongo Fury

DarksideR    1,679

Checkout the Sneak Peak of the 2015 Centurion Boats Surf Edition

gallery_7_355_184918.jpg

Lots of changes this year more information to come, what does everyone think?

Anyone else notice that it looks like the tower speakers fire in multiple directions? Looks like 4 on each side. 2 forwards and 2 backwards. And looks like 2 fire downward into the boat... Or am I crazy? :laughing:

WakeDoc    471
Per each side, speaker on outside is fixed, speakers (two) inside on a horizontal axes with speakers about 90 degrees from each other firing forward and back.

RhuntIII    555

Are these boats just so big that they require a triple axle trailer?

Kevin Baugh    78

I think the deal is Ca was all about tandem trailers all boats had to have a tandem trailer then the rest of the country

started getting tandem trailers so now 3 axels are the thing in CA :laughing:

RhuntIII    555

Just seems like an overkill to me. Looks really nice.

WakeDoc    471

Said it before, go to be a PITA to push 6 tires around when turning while backing up.

• Like 2

DrNate    426

Said it before, go to be a PITA to push 6 tires around when turning while backing up.

Yeah, I didn't even think about that

WakeDoc    471

Not the first appearance of the speakers, remember the Center Console?

center06.jpg

center01.jpg

Swiveling speakers may be a neat design for some but, I would take Wet Sounds over them any day of the week.

h20king    794

Doc im with you wetsounds all day every day. Never thought about the triple trailer being a future requirement in California. I do know that if you are towing a trailer max speed is 55 MPH in California. Learned that the hard way LOL

PayCheck    20

that new tower and speakers are hideous IMO. i hope they do not stick with roswell too long, i love the aegis tower and wet sounds. i don't like the new look at all, does that new fs44 that Admin posted have a new model of ram fill or is that a logo toward the front of the boat?

RhuntIII    555

That was the first thing I thought about when I saw the triple axle trailer.

that new tower and speakers are hideous IMO. i hope they do not stick with roswell too long, i love the aegis tower and wet sounds. i don't like the new look at all, does that new fs44 that Admin posted have a new model of ram fill or is that a logo toward the front of the boat?

The logo is the overflow for the ram fill.

RVR-RAT    269

I think I would like to have one of those :stuart: I'm tired of my old jalopy :whistle:

• Like 1

CrewAdmin    192

All New 2015 Graphic Packages

gallery_7_355_27560.jpg

2015 Surf Graphic for FS and SV series

gallery_7_355_7101.jpg

2015 Odyssey Graphic for SV Series

gallery_7_355_34052.jpg

2015 Infinity Graphic for SV Series

gallery_7_355_25164.jpg

2015 Strike Graphic for FS Series

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..