That's awesome Big!!! :thumbsup:

Troy    234

Awesome!!!!!! Great stuff Big!

duramat    462

besymy5a.jpgugedydus.jpgduhusa3u.jpg7y3agyvy.jpg3e7e4y4y.jpgru9u3eda.jpg

Does this make my family look big? e3uhajen.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lakerat    70

Dura, Cool pics! My setter is too wound to go out on the boat, I need to find myself a good boat dog. Are you towing with a van?

duramat    462

Lake, my dog has finally calmed down, I geuss the puppy in her has slowly disappearing but she does love to swim! She claims the bow and stays and comes to the swim platform when we swim and then it's game on.

Kicken the idea of getting one, I saw this one on the dealer lot and checked it out. I like it, I love the room. But the idea of another car payment keeps coming back to mind. Torn.. Love our burban but we need more seats when carpooling kids to school and such.

lakerat    70

My Gordon Setter "Elvis" is still young and is obsessed with hunting birds, which is why I got him. Maybe he'll mellow with age. I guess I could make my great grandson (attached pic) my boat dog. lol

I hear ya' on the hauling kids, we have six and it was always interesting; we went through a few Suburbans. I thought about a van as a tow vehicle but I really need 4x4 and diesel and those are hard to find in a van.

post-5535-0-64123900-1402679069_thumb.jpg

duramat    462

Cute kid Lake!!

Ya 5 kids and friends seem to be the norm. Also the wife volunteers driving kids on their "expiditions" (field trips). I do love 4 wheel drive but then I'm rethinking how often we use it and if the trade off would be worth it.

Bongo Fury    640

Great wekend on the water for Fathers Day! A few shots of one of my boys. We hooked up with Travis on Sunday and the last shot is my boy behind his FX22

post-901-0-99591900-1402966222_thumb.jpg

post-901-0-45900200-1402966238_thumb.jpg

post-901-0-29083400-1402966252_thumb.jpg

post-901-0-93006900-1402966337_thumb.jpg

Dreamer    96

Nice pics Bongo! That FX does not look like it is leaned over very much.

Bongo Fury    640

Just stock ballast......no extra weight at all.

BillC4    24

Great day today in NC

post-5379-0-07048900-1402971859_thumb.jpg

post-5379-0-85759700-1402971875_thumb.jpg

post-5379-0-56948000-1402971922_thumb.jpg

Nick213    583

Nice glassy water bill looks like fun!!!

stoked    1,039

A video of my wife and I from the past weekend. We're not completely dialed in on the wake and no tricks yet. we've only been wakesurfing a little over a year :thumbsup: , I think we can extend our pocket a bit by upping the speed, we currently have it set to 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eSAagGK1vg&feature=youtu.be

It was leaning pretty good, but like Bongo said with CATS and factory ballast it doesn't need to be at 45! I love it . . gonna be a sad day when it hits the market!

DarksideR    1,679

Looking good stoked!

X2!

First off, I wan't to thank you for taking the time to film, edit, upload, and post that video for all of us to enjoy. That takes time and effort. Looks like you and your wife are having a blast and are gonna be trying some tricks in no time!

The second thing I wanted to talk about is your setup. Now, I'm not quite the wave whisperer that some of the guys on here are, but, it looks like there's room for "some" improvement in your wave. Don't get me wrong, I think you got it VERY close to perfect. I LOVE that there is absolutely no wash on your wave surface, like not even at the front of the lip! That's impressive. But your wave does look a little bit mellow to me, like, not very steep? Maybe that's how you want it? I think that's what people look for when riding skim style boards. I notice alot of spray coming off the starboard side of the boat...? It's been my experience that that is caused by too much counter weight in the starboard locker. Don't know if you have an adjustable trim, but guys who do usually place that all the way up when surfing the port side, if it's down, it'll mellow the wave out. Then... I could be totally wrong about the whole thing too! LOL.

Tleeah    33

It was leaning pretty good, but like Bongo said with CATS and factory ballast it doesn't need to be at 45! I love it . . gonna be a sad day when it hits the market!

Boat looks familiar!!!! Nice stock wave!!! :thumbsup:

RhuntIII    555

Great job everyone. Lots of good footage. I need to get on the ball. I'm in the process of looking for a new camera man sorry camera person.