Bigcatpt    408

^^^ Holy Cow ^^^

Yeah it is crazy low. But they have another ramp to launch at so it will be fine. There is still plenty of water and in some places still 300+ feet deep.

Shaka    146

The expected runoff for the Lake Powell feeders are over 130% capacity and going up. Lake Powell this year is supposed to rise at least 40ft and the Cut is supposed to stay open throughout the summer. That ramp will be looking fairly normal in another month . Still, it's still weird to see it this low.

Bongo Fury    640

BUMP......So Pi$$ed....got to the lake yesterday afternoon and noticed the water level was down since I was here last. WTF....Because the lake is so low this year, by decree, they are not allowed to have water releases for irrigation. I get on line to check water levels and it turns out they are having “environmental releases” to protect some fish downstream in the creek. These are not little releases......water level is down noticeably in two weeks.....I think by the end of July I will not be able to get out to the lake. Don’t get me wrong....environment is important but when nobody can use the lake allot of people go broke. The State of California is just so messed up.....the decree was written so that they would not completely drain the lake.....well F that.....ok....we won’t drain it so the farmers can farm....the farmers are still not allowed to use the released water....we will drain it to save a few fish down stream! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

RVR-RAT    269

BUMP......So Pi$$ed....got to the lake yesterday afternoon and noticed the water level was down since I was here last. WTF....Because the lake is so low this year, by decree, they are not allowed to have water releases for irrigation. I get on line to check water levels and it turns out they are having “environmental releases” to protect some fish downstream in the creek. These are not little releases......water level is down noticeably in two weeks.....I think by the end of July I will not be able to get out to the lake. Don’t get me wrong....environment is important but when nobody can use the lake allot of people go broke. The State of California is just so messed up.....the decree was written so that they would not completely drain the lake.....well F that.....ok....we won’t drain it so the farmers can farm....the farmers are still not allowed to use the released water....we will drain it to save a few fish down stream! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

You should know by now Bongo California is gonna save the world :thumbdown: Countdown is on until I leave this jacked up state.

* on a side note California just lost another big business to another state do to incentives. Toyota and the 5000 people it employes is moving to Texas go figure*

Edited by RVR-RAT

mancho    85

Texas is where it's at! :p

Lower cost of living... And we have some water...

rawinnin    73

You should know by now Bongo California is gonna save the world :thumbdown: Countdown is on until I leave this jacked up state.

* on a side note California just lost another big business to another state do to incentives. Toyota and the 5000 people it employes is moving to Texas go figure*

RVR

You r more than welcome to come to Texas! We need another Enzo in our state!

Carter13    69

Texas is where it's at! :p

Lower cost of living... And we have some water...

You forgot the most important thing about Texas. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSxnieYctVM

RVR-RAT    269

RVR

You r more than welcome to come to Texas! We need another Enzo in our state!

That's the plan !!

duramat    462

You forgot the most important thing about Texas.

My black cloud is bigger in Texas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by duramat

harlobra    24

We left Cali 10 years ago this month and love here in Texas.

rawinnin    73

My black cloud is bigger in Texas?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And how has you black cloud affected u in Texas, Dura?

Bongo Fury    640

Just not sure I can pull it off RVR....but damm..... I am tired of this state....we are going to save the world and everyone in it so give us your money.....you know there is a difference between kneeling down and bending over!

duramat    462

I've brought rain each time LOL

First year, the pilot came over the intercom and and told us due to the huge storm the airport shutdown and we were gonna land (and did) at Dallas for a while. It was the first rain storm Houston had seen all summer LOL

Last time, nonstop rain on the drive up, Poor RVR Couldn't see out the front window LOL

LOVE Texas! If it wernt for my wife being kinda close to her family, I could so easily move there! Riverside I loved, small town, clean, green, trees, people were so friendly and I hear great BBQ at certain places on Sunday!! We gotta go Raw, RVR and I want to go LOL

When my wife was going through my receipts she laughed holding up the receipt from that little corner market where we got some food supplies

"OH MY GOSH!! They're still using the old cash registers!!??". I loved how easy going it was there. The boys sure loved it there.

harlobra    24

Dura you gotta come to San Antonio. We need the rain!

Bongo Fury    640

The lake is getting so low. We have the boat on a lift on a channel that leads out to the lake. I am afraid we will just make 4th of July then have to pull her off because we won't be able to make it to the lake. We should be able to keep her on a trailer and launch from the ramp. It has not been like this since 1977.

The rivers will be up soon because of the salmon run. Also shameless plug here we sell private lake memberships and we will have a full lake all year.

poidog1    74

Water was really low at new hogan this year. Tullock and Woodward levels are still high since they regulate the water.

Troy. R    198

Melones is super low. I was there last weekend and they're almost to the end of the last launch on the Tuttletown side.

Drive over the Grape Vine two weeks ago. Great news so-cal lakes are full