MobEnzo    51

X3. Is it bad/worse to get that much rain in one dumping? Don't want to start hearing about mudslides, but hope you guys keep getting it!

mancho    85

Yeah no body wants to hear about too much rain

JEG101586    1

Heres Shasta Lake at Bridge Bay and the Lake Sonoma private marine. Definitely not launching there!

post-3915-0-39480100-1393818636_thumb.jpg

post-3915-0-49741800-1393818670_thumb.jpg

poidog1    74

Hey Enzo,

Took a look at Lake Nacimiento, it isn't looking to good for this summer.

http://www.lakenacimientolive.com/

Edited by poidog1
  • Like 1

Bongo Fury    640

Nothing in Nor Cal is looking good for this summer!

Nick213    583

We might be seeing a lot of boats for sale this summer in Cali !

And there might be some great deals to be had.

So I'll be having my eyes peeled for sure ;)

Edited by Nick213

enzo101mo    98

Hey Poidog; The top pictures you sent are the marine at Oak Shores where my lake house is at and it does look bad. I haven't been up there for a month and I hope to go up this weekend. We are all thinking this summer will be no boating :crybaby: but we are gearing up to do some 4 wheeling instead and exploring the bottom of the lake. We'll drive to our favorite cove in our jeep and pretend we are in the water. it's going to be real sad..........

poidog1    74

Hey Poidog; The top pictures you sent are the marine at Oak Shores where my lake house is at and it does look bad. I haven't been up there for a month and I hope to go up this weekend. We are all thinking this summer will be no boating :crybaby: but we are gearing up to do some 4 wheeling instead and exploring the bottom of the lake. We'll drive to our favorite cove in our jeep and pretend we are in the water. it's going to be real sad..........

Yea, I hear you Bro! I just booked a vacation to Kauai during the time we usually go camping to the lake since its going to be bad later on this summer. I don't think that it will be worth going out and risking damage to the boat. I have a feeling a couple reservoirs in the central valley might be ok since they regulate the water and keep it kind of high but I'm not 100% sure. Its going to suck this summer and I'm not looking forward to it.

enzo101mo    98

I am real bummed out........Just saw a picture of Lake Don Pedro in a realty picture of a house with a view of Don Pedro and it's way down. If I can fine that picture I'll download it.

enzo101mo    98

post-474-0-19570300-1395865949_thumb.jpg

Here is that Picture of Don Pedro from the veiw of that house's back yard

DrNate    426

I saw you guys might have some rain headed your way. I hope you get tons of it!

Bongo Fury    640

Up at the lake this weekend. I guess we are lucky its a natural lake as there is still water in the lake ....bass boats are out all the time. Our lake is still crazy low.....we measure how full it is by something called Rumsey...anyway....right now our normal Rumsey reading for this date should be around 6....we are at 1 even after the heavy rain of a week ago. We have a long way to go and are running out of time.

Looking out at my dock and empty lift....cloudy dark sky...light rain falling.....its actually quite beautiful....our lake should now measure 7 on our Rumsey guage.....we are at 1.86....the good news ( for boaters not farmers) is there will more than likely be no irrigation releases this year so we wont drain as fast.....but its going to be a short season unless Noah shows up with a flood.

Bigcatpt    408

Took a little visit to Lake Powell this last weekend to do some spring maintenance on the houseboat. The lake is down 125 feet from full. Here are two pictures of the launch ramp at Bullfrog marina. Taken looking down the ramp and then back up the ramp from the lake edge. They are working on extending it right now while the water is so low.

post-188-0-80757900-1396322659_thumb.jpg

post-188-0-00686600-1396323032_thumb.jpg