CO Surfer    289

February has been a bust. Down to just average snowfall here in Colorado.

WakeDirt    19

Nor Cal is doing great, hopefully there is snow in the hills till spring for a nice top off.

Bongo Fury    640

Clear Lake continues to fall further below normal for ytd. We really need a good big storm or two and we are beginning to run out of time.....

Edited by Bongo Fury

stoked    1,039

I'll trade you. The bay is flooded right now and my entire property is 2ft underwater. Can't see my dock...

Bongo Fury    640

I'll trade you. The bay is flooded right now and my entire property is 2ft underwater. Can't see my dock...

Do they let you flush your toilet?

Stretch    409

Yea I'm south west of you stoked and it got nasty down here today.

0e320580b400eb41ad1bce840f33a501.jpg

Edited by Stretch

h20king    794

Wow Bongo thought you guys were doing better than that. Sahasta will hit 90 % or better and here in Portland we have had the most rainfall on record this winter

stoked    1,039

Do they let you flush your toilet?

Ha! Because we live at sea level we have a "grinder" that pushed the sewage up the line. The county put them in after Isabella wiped out the neighborhood in 2004 and there was massive sewage issues.

Bongo Fury    640

Wow Bongo thought you guys were doing better than that. Sahasta will hit 90 % or better and here in Portland we have had the most rainfall on record this winter

The farther North you go the better it is. Rainfall here in SF is below normal...

poidog1    74

Yea the Bay Area has been pretty dry this month but the weather is beautiful. It will be 75 today and no rain in the forecast. It's been so warm that I've had to get my pool running so it doesn't turn green on me and the kids have been going swimming. Go figure. I did read that lake Folsom went up 44 feet.

Edited by poidog1
  • Like 1

enzo101mo    98

What are your weather men talking about the rain fall for March. Here on the central coast they are saying that they think March and April are going to be our wet Months. All the tree already started getting there leafs back and it's spring time weather over here to summer like

enzo101mo    98

Some good News but we will wait and see. Their calling for rain Friday through next week up to maybe 2" or more at lake Nacimiento

Bongo Fury    640

Tick Tock Tic Tock.....where is this big storm we are supposed to be in the middle of right now.....

we are getting bomb with rain right now in sonoma co. Hoping berryessa is going to benefit. its been creeping up but nothing substantial.

Bongo Fury    640

X2.....storm is here now....heavy heavy rain.....X2 for Clear Lake! How about another March Miracle!!

Edited by Bongo Fury
  • Like 1

h20king    794

It's here as well. It has been raining for the last two weeks. Need a dry weekend so we can make the trip down to the factory and pick up our new boat.

Bongo Fury    640

Getting ready for round 2......bring it on!!

Mmarsh    59

Snowed quite a bit in Tahoe (which eventually means more water at Lahonton...and easier for us) and a little rain on and off. For now we're at 20% capacity so I'm not holding my breath.

We're at 6 . . . . . Amazing!