FargoDawg    8

Have been in a Moomba for four years, found out we use a boat more than figured in the summer, quit golfing, 8 year old loves wakeboarding, 5 year old still likes the kneeboard (wants to surf this year), mom and I dig surfing. Found a great deal on a 2012 Enzo 233. Had it out in MN 58 degree water today. Hoping for air temp in the low 70s Thursday, have one more dumb friend that can't wait to surf it with me. I'd post pics if I understood how.

Excited to be here, I'm guessing I'll ask many a question.

• Like 1

CeeDee    16

Welcome to the sight, you will find a lot of good information here. Well worth becoming a supporting member.

guido8000    7

Welcome FargoDawg, I second what CeeDee said. Great site, lots of great info.

DrNate    426

I, too, went from Moomba to Centurion. I've never regetted it and neither will you! Welcome

DarksideR    1,679

Welcome to the site, and welcome to Centurion! Congrats on the new or new to you ride as well!!

mellomarine    1

We have a few good boats in our inventory. Check us out at: www.mellomarine.com... :) thanks

truekaotik    458

Ok Mello Marine, that's a lot of business blasts on the threads... :-/. You hit 5 threads in one sitting...

• Like 1

chadr    328

Where are the pics?

FargoDawg    8

Went surfing today. Air temp 68 water 61. First time in a wet suit. Hoping for next Thursday also. Ordered a new board today. I'll try to have bragging pics soon. First time I wanted to learn how to post pics. Even I get excited when I see is boat hooked to my truck. Different wake than my DD. and less cluttered. Boats a monster!!!!! Woooo!!!!!!!

• Like 2

RhuntIII    555

Yeah welcome Fargo. Ask away with questions, post pics of mods and repairs, oh yeah and pics of having fun.

Hey, Does anyone know where I could get a good used boat around here? :acute:

Bongo Fury    640

Fargo....welcome to the site! Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your new ride!

rawinnin    73

Fargo....welcome to the site! Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your new ride!

X2