Bigcatpt    408

A little video that Surfmoochers daughter put together from our week at Lake Powell this month. Good times had by all!

Very nice!! I'm loving the recent videos in this thread!

And there's just something about a person getting thrown off a tube that makes me crack up every time (0:58 in vid). :hrhr:

Troy    234

We need to have 2 threads. One for pictures and one for videos during the summer months.

Loving the video's, wish I had the time to create some, but most of the time we forget the camera. LOL

Bigcatpt    408

Very nice!! I'm loving the recent videos in this thread!

And there's just something about a person getting thrown off a tube that makes me crack up every time (0:58 in vid). :hrhr:

That was my 12 yr old son taking that faceplant!!! It looked like it hurt but he bounced right back onto the tube for more punishment!

duramat    462

12 year olds love punishment! I was was dishin it out last Saturday with the tubes and nieces and nephews :thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

Wicked video Big C! Your girl did good.

I just finished another one myself. It's not surfing. :thumbdown: But some might enjoy it anyways. I just bought myself a new GoPro and have been chomping at the bit to film some stuff. Getting out on the boat wasn't happening, so I decided to clean the dust off the old mountain bike and go swallow some mosquitoes! There's not much to the video, I quickly threw it together but spent a bit of time making my new and improved "DarksideR entertainment" intro. Hope y'all like.

The swordsman is my 8 year old. :thumbsup:

Bigcatpt    408

Wicked video Big C! Your girl did good.

I just finished another one myself. It's not surfing. :thumbdown: But some might enjoy it anyways. I just bought myself a new GoPro and have been chomping at the bit to film some stuff. Getting out on the boat wasn't happening, so I decided to clean the dust off the old mountain bike and go swallow some mosquitoes! There's not much to the video, I quickly threw it together but spent a bit of time making my new and improved "DarksideR entertainment" intro. Hope y'all like.

The swordsman is my 8 year old. :thumbsup:

Dark that is awesome!!! Love the tune and especially the "Darksider" intro! Nice work!!!

Ok...I couldn't resist putting up a video I just shot with my Contour HD cam.... Please forgive me that the boat is my buddies Malibu......My new 2012 233 Enzo is still a few weeks out before it comes in.

Matthew

Edited by LakeCountryMarine

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks BigCat, I had fun learning to make that intro. It's not totally how I envisioned it, but it cracks me up just the same. :stuart:

LCM, that wave looked really good! Nice to see goofy footers representin'. Even if it's behind a Bu! :spiteful:

duramat    462

That's 3/3 vids I havnt been able too see on my iPhone grrrrrr gona have to see on a comp.

Carter13    69

Great video dark. That looks like a cool place to ride.

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks Carter, it is a pretty fun place to ride. And it's just minutes from my front door! Doesn't even come close to the crazy stuff on our local mountains, but I'm not ready to ride them again... I'm a bit rusty! LOL.

What's the matter Dura? The mrs's not letting you on the laptop!? :thumbsup:

Ramzety    1

Let me know when that 233 gets in as i am really thinking about selling my 230 and ordering one.

Nice vide as well. I will be installing my enzo sacks next week so once i get it dialed in and you get a chance you should head down to Hyco Lake in NC.

Ok...I couldn't resist putting up a video I just shot with my Contour HD cam.... Please forgive me that the boat is my buddies Malibu......My new 2012 233 Enzo is still a few weeks out before it comes in.

Matthew

Edited by Ramzety

CrewAdmin    192

A little video that Surfmoochers daughter put together from our week at Lake Powell this month. Good times had by all!

Now on Centurion Crew Tube

duramat    462

Matthew

Nice!! Im digging them Contours :thumbsup: I have to say, thats a clean nice goofy wave :surfing2:

Dark, Thats sweet!! Me watching that just made my collarbone hurt again! (bad experience on the trail) X2 on what Carter said, your riding spot looks cherry :thumbsup: