h20king    794

Well summer finally made it here to the NW and I have a sun burn to prove it.We meet up with firsttimer and his family yesterday and introduced them to the upper Willamette and the party dock very nice folks who I'm sure we will meet up with again.No riding pictures because we have been busy playing with our go pro but once the wife has enough footage she will put together a video that I will post up.I am headed out this morning to meet up with T price for an early morning surf session so I will post some riding pics later.Loving the new swim pad and the new wetsounds. Doc was right they sound so much better out on the water.Hope everyone is having a fun and safe fourth of July weekend............................H

post-777-0-39745200-1309702220_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-72598200-1309702263_thumb.jpg

h20king    794

The family enjoying the ride back to the dock after a great day on the water............................H

post-777-0-75098800-1309702459_thumb.jpg

h20king    794

First timers AVY with its slump on :thumbsup::thumbsup:

post-777-0-35427100-1309702659_thumb.jpg

Rocco    0

Here's a few from this past week in Northern Wisconsin...

post-134-0-99468000-1309710043_thumb.jpg

post-134-0-04672700-1309710060_thumb.jpg

post-134-0-11372700-1309710074_thumb.jpg

First timer    19

Hit it up yesterday with H and famil, had a blast. My brother was the only one to ride but did pretty good for his first time. :surfing2:

post-2466-0-34166800-1309715914_thumb.jpg

Jackfly    0

Well summer finally made it here to the NW and I have a sun burn to prove it.We meet up with firsttimer and his family yesterday and introduced them to the upper Willamette and the party dock very nice folks who I'm sure we will meet up with again.No riding pictures because we have been busy playing with our go pro but once the wife has enough footage she will put together a video that I will post up.I am headed out this morning to meet up with T price for an early morning surf session so I will post some riding pics later.Loving the new swim pad and the new wetsounds. Doc was right they sound so much better out on the water.Hope everyone is having a fun and safe fourth of July weekend............................H

H, that new swimpad is TIGHT. Love the teak look. props

Jackfly    0

Hit it up yesterday with H and famil, had a blast. My brother was the only one to ride but did pretty good for his first time. :surfing2:

See Dura, there is acure for darksidedness: HEELSIDE!!!! :clapping::clapping::thumbup:

Edited by Jackfly

islander033    2

Happy 4th of July everyone!:cheers:

We got out today and pretty much had the lake to ourselves. Water temp was 69F so me and the kids trunked it for the first time this season.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

fropappy    9

69F?

Ours was 89-90F!

:wallbash:

DarksideR    1,679

69F?

Ours was 89-90F!

:wallbash:

Yeah... I don't think any lake big enough for a powerboat gets that warm up here in Canada, SO QUIT RUBBING IT IN EH! LOL.

Nice pics Islander. The one of your kid throwin the rockstar hand at ya woulda been SOOO much better with a different hand sign. :spiteful:

duramat    462

Nice pics Islander. The one of your kid throwin the rockstar hand at ya woulda been SOOO much better with a different hand sign. :spiteful:

LOL

NICE PICS!

islander033    2

Thanks guys!

Haha Dark, I haven't taught him that "salute" yet.

DarksideR    1,679

Well, here's my latest attempt at editing video with Adobe Premier, and some photoshop content. I also used a fair bit of Adobe After Effects which was an entirely new program to me. Thank god for YouTube tutorials! So, you'll see that the camera work is not so great, I trusted my sister to handle the simple task of pointing the camera and pushing record. Apparently that was a mistake! A GoPro is at the top of my list of things to buy now! It's a short video that could use a bit more tweeking, but hopefully you'll all enjoy.

h20king    794

Well, here's my latest attempt at editing video with Adobe Premier, and some photoshop content. I also used a fair bit of Adobe After Effects which was an entirely new program to me. Thank god for YouTube tutorials! So, you'll see that the camera work is not so great, I trusted my sister to handle the simple task of pointing the camera and pushing record. Apparently that was a mistake! A GoPro is at the top of my list of things to buy now! It's a short video that could use a bit more tweeking, but hopefully you'll all enjoy.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: great video your wave is looking great love the music as well who is it??could you please post a link in the new music thread.....................................H

duramat    462

http://www.vimeo.com/26221084

I seriously think my videos have been handed back to me on a silver platter!! FRIGGIN AWESOME!! I cant get enough of it! We may not be doing xbox tonight.....I think your gonna be schooling me on how you did them effects!! :unworthy:

So did you like that set up on the boat? That wave looked awesome! HUGE! (Elite V HUGE)

Well done! Well done!

:thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

I seriously think my videos have been handed back to me on a silver platter!! FRIGGIN AWESOME!! I cant get enough of it! We may not be doing xbox tonight.....I think your gonna be schooling me on how you did them effects!! :unworthy:

So did you like that set up on the boat? That wave looked awesome! HUGE! (Elite V HUGE)

Well done! Well done!

:thumbsup:

LMAO! Not at all Matt. Your videos rock! I just had some cool software and some luck. But I'm glad you guys like it. I also made a 3D Centurion Helmet but didn't use it cause it was making my laptop crash over and over! My goal with the video was to put it out as a "teaser" and ask others on the Crew to send me a couple video clips of themselves surfing or wakeboarding or whatever and make the CenturionCrew video to kinda promote the site. But may have to wait for the Crew get together. People can message me if they are interested.

The wave WAS awesome! I didn't try the sideways bag like you did, but I'm going out again tomorrow and will probably try that out.

Those effects are awesome! Great work! I wish I could get my hands on After Effects. There's only so much I can do in iMovie. If you end up putting together a crew video let me know and I'll send over some footage.

Wiggles    2

http://www.vimeo.com/26221084

The video looks awesome Dark, we were up on the okanogan this weekend, it was unreal water was 73, so much better then the 60's Allouette is right now. We took two friends up and had both of them up surfing on there first try's :thumbsup: on my buddies 5th attempt he went ropeless for about 30 secs. It was awesome, and think we found a couple more of our friends are now addicted like we are!! I'll post some pics up tonight if I have time...

islander033    2

Great video Dark!

Got out yesterday with Seba and 600. Water and air was 68F with little sun and lots of wind. The dry suit wasn't needed but it sure was welcomed.

Seba ripping on the Mucus

P7100048.jpg

600 on a 3X Composite

P7100066.jpg

Me on the Mucus

P7100137.jpg

Me wiping out...lol.

P7100101.jpg

Edited by islander033