duramat    462

Obviously you have not been around long.Kevin and I have been going back and forth on this one for a couple years. However I'm sure you know what its like to get your chops busted.We have all watched you try to talk over Dave EM on stereo advice. Dave has been around the forums giving advice for years then you show up and try to out do him when your not even in the same league Just saying

There it is folks...Your typical H fashion hes notorious for LMAO :thumbsup:

Grab your popcorn! :thumbsup:

Why so serious H? Why get mean? Why preach hate when demonstrating it?? What is there to gain? You realize your all worked up over a rudder?....a rudder? Really?...a rudder? Do we need a hug? Would you like to come help me do some grinding on my rudder? Let's turn that smile upside down and smile all the while :thumbsup:

truekaotik    458

Obviously you have not been around long.Kevin and I have been going back and forth on this one for a couple years. However I'm sure you know what its like to get your chops busted.We have all watched you try to talk over Dave EM on stereo advice. Dave has been around the forums giving advice for years then you show up and try to out do him when your not even in the same league Just saying

Typical H is correct... LMAO dude you need to calm down or take a pill... You have no idea what "league" I'm in but still want to run your mouth. David knows his stuff, just doesn't say it in English half the time for others to read and yes we've had our back and forths but not over skill, there is more than one way or suggestion for what we do... You definitly ran your mouth about him as well and made fun of him, now your all buddy buddy cause he gave you the "bro deal" on speakers?? Lol children..... I thought we were cool but obviously not.. Oh well, don't be so pissy just cause you didn't know what you were talking about when it came to bow speakers and your boy david told you some crap. That Was in fun as well but you can't have anyone do it to you, you can only do it to others....

And as far as you and Kevin, I and everyone else can read... Doesn't take a genius to figure out the fun banter between everyone here silly boy... I respect your posts and use them but I'm not on here saying my way is the only way like you and your boy... Lol I ate all the popcorn already :( I'm done... Lol have a good weekend guys!! I'm off to my lake cottage for the under league kinda guys... ;) Roflmao

Edited by truekaotik

Spud    7

That is a straight insult if I ever heard/read one.

RhuntIII    555

I just thought I would forget the popcorn and bring some cheese with the wine. For every one remember all these guys have strong opinions and if you can get through their bull sh_t they usually have wise advise. There is always more that on way to skin a cat.

superdtf    68

Let's not hate. Makes me feel like participating less.

Kevin Baugh    78

cant we all just get along :thumbsup:

Spud    7

Let's not hate. Makes me feel like participating less.

Lol

truekaotik    458

I agree with super and Kevin... :)

Anyways, so I test drove and no pull, tracks straight as can be... BUT the more speed increases, the steering gets stiffer and harder to turn? Spud suggested to zerk my rudder, so I will be trying that this morning before going out to surf... It looks to be a pain in the booty to do on the water but I'll try anything once :) lol

RhuntIII    555

Zerk?

truekaotik    458
Zerk?

Here you go Rhunt... This is what it is brother :)

A grease fitting, grease nipple, Zerk fitting, or Alemite fitting is a metal fitting used in mechanical systems to feed lubricants, usually lubricating grease, under moderate to high pressure, into a bearing using a grease gun. The fitting is permanently installed by a threaded connection, leaving a nipple connection that the grease gun attaches to

Spud    7

Did it help at all? I have never taken one apart so I don't know if it has the ability to seize up.

superdtf    68

Here you go Rhunt... This is what it is brother :)

A grease fitting, grease nipple, Zerk fitting, or Alemite fitting is a metal fitting used in mechanical systems to feed lubricants, usually lubricating grease, under moderate to high pressure, into a bearing using a grease gun. The fitting is permanently installed by a threaded connection, leaving a nipple connection that the grease gun attaches to

Follow the red arrow...

truekaotik    458
Did it help at all? I have never taken one apart so I don't know if it has the ability to seize up.

Yes it helped. It lossend up quit a bit actually.. I was being cautious and only zerked the top and not much... Need to get down in there and zerk the bottom fitting and see... Or take one out and zerk it until it oozes out... But it definitley made a difference in how hard it was :) thanks bro!

truekaotik    458

Follow the red arrow...

Haha nice man!!! :)

Spud    7

Right on.

RhuntIII    555

Don't I feel like a idiot. I know what a zerk fitting is. Thanks.

WakeDoc    471

Busy lately, had time today to catch up on some of the threads on the site and was shocked to, well not really, well kinda surprised at the post below.

Geeez Harold here we go again, take a minute to read the post above, seems to have the same tone as the Can I install XS-650's in the bow of a 2010 Falcon V thread, this pattern seems to follow you, same basic people involved but, hey it's never your fault...right? You like to dish it out but, you can't take it when it's dished back to you. If I were truekaotik it would be a

Good thing this is the internet or im sure id punch you right in your smart a$$ mouth. Now that would be funny............................................H
Right? :shok:

Spud    7

LMAO

duramat    462

DOH!!! LOL

Speaking of grinding....I've got an "rudder" to grind....again! Ive done 2 attempts and I'm still pulling to the right, however...I'm getting closer to making something normal..."Abi..Abi...Abinormal"

:thumbsup:

It'll be two weeks till I can get at it again :(

Bigcatpt    408

Good work Dura! After you are done grinding yours...you can come help me make mine abnormal too! And you still need to come "show me" how to wax and buff my boat!