elc

Lets see your tow rig!

You will not catch crap from me you live in texas one of those right to work anti union states with wages well below the rest of the nation.You would not catch me dead working there either.I see $42 an hour on the check the same work in texas pays half that.The wife and I are both union journeyman pipe fitters so we chose to buy american like i said nice rigs just not for me

Sorry to digress but I am curious and must ask; What is the difference between the work done as a journeyman pipe fitter where you live h20king verses what the same journeyman pipe fitter would do it Texas? It the job function twice as much work or take twice as long outside of Texas? I would like to know what justifies the pay variance.

One thing I have learned in business is that you should pay to attract talent and not pay for cost of living.

T

h20king    794

last time texas is a great place nice weather plenty of water and has coast line all things that matter to me.The problem is that texas is is a right to work state and is fairley anti union.with a union you have a highley skilled labor force that maintains licences and does follow up training evrey year.the cost of living in oregon is not much higher than texas allthough you get more land for the dollar in texas but thats because they have more.I just came off a 2 year ramp at intell and we had travelers from texas working out of are hall because there is not much union work in texas thats why the pay is so different.people tend to go with the lowest cost labor not the best that they can get but the cheapest.T this one will realy get you if I was to pack up and put my book in at the hall in san jose I would see $50 an hour plus on the check

enzo101mo    98

Here is my rig a 2003 F-250 4 wheeler with a front 3" lift & V10 motor sports package

AZSurfer    0

'06 Lexus GX 470. Nice big V8 in a smaller-sized SUV. Just wish it were paired with a 6-speed trani.

Spud    7

well that's not something you see everyday... Nice :thumbsup:

Spud    7

I didn't know they have grass like that in AZ..

duramat    462

!#$!@# 5th wheel and boat!! You sir travel in style,,,YOU SUCK!! :thumbsup:

Someday,,,

nevadakings    0

We had to trade the company truck (2008 Tundra Max-cab) for the venerable 2002 F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab for our Cross Country Towing adventure. The V-10 was awesome for towing, but I loved the Toyota's cab - it is so much more comfortable than the Ford ...

This is the before picture - Sparks, Nevada -

post-635-1267328985_thumb.jpg

Carter13    69
Here's our towing set-up.

If I could tow triples here in the Northwest I would be all over it.

By the way no kids here. :wallbash:

Top    0

I just sold my 1999 Ford F350 CC LB six speed Diesel for my new Chevy 2500HD CC SB Auto Diesel (I added the lift, wheels and tires on it) I'm looking forward to the summer!!!

m8mkug.jpg

h20king    794

nice ride I love the look of the new chevy's and gmc's I'm ready for summer as well weather was nice today so rode the scoot along the river and it was glass cant wait to finish the boat and get back on the water

Carter13    69

Top,

You got rid of your 7.3, are you crazy? :Rockon:

Those are the baddest Fords ever built.

Top    0

Yep, got rid of her but I also have read the Duramax are hard to beat! And the Chevy ride is hard to beat!!!!

Edited by Top

1911    4

Here is mine. 2000 F350 w 7.3 PSD. I don't have any pictures with the boat behind it, but you get the idea.

post-451-1270528295_thumb.jpg

RVR-RAT    269

2007 31' tioga I am in no hurry to get there, can't afford anymore speeding tickets pulling the boat!! :thumbsup:

post-1061-1270529158_thumb.jpg

BONDO    0

nice setup. And nice jeep. I have a 94 yj on dana 44s locked front and rear. i love the freedom to boat one weekend then jeep the next.

2007 31' tioga I am in no hurry to get there, can't afford anymore speeding tickets pulling the boat!! :clapping:

post-1061-1270529158_thumb.jpg

Now that is big ballin for sure! I like that set up.