Shadybrook Surfer

Cool Pics

WakeDiva    2

Pretty amazing pic! :innocent:

elc    2

I am sure the guys that ride in elsinore have seen this but Friday the fire plane was taxing around the lake while we were riding. This plane is huge!

post-104-1250041843_thumb.jpg

1911    4

Elc, those pictures dont do that plane any justice. It is huge. Two years ago when it was there i took an inside tour of it, and it is enormous.

elc    2

I wish there was something in the water to compare it to... The pontoon on the wing is probably as big as our boat. Its amazing how that thing even gets in the air filled with water.

How did you get a tour? My son would be pretty pumped to see the inside.

Edited by elc

1911    4

Elc,

I know lots of people in Elsinore. I will talk to them and see if I can get you and your son a tour. Ill do my best, but not making any promises.

elc    2
Elc,

I know lots of people in Elsinore. I will talk to them and see if I can get you and your son a tour. Ill do my best, but not making any promises.

No worries... I thought maybe you could pay the county or something to get a tour.

1911    4

Elc,

What days do you normally go to lake? Saturday, Sunday?

elc    2

We usually go early (6:30) sat or sunday. Lately my company has been urging me to take time off, so I have been randomly going during the week.

Do you get out on the lake often?

600    0

Just another big, probably fast boat but for a brief moment it was interesting. Should have taken a video of these clowns trying to launch it. ( of course they drove a hummer)

Here is a clip on youtube about it

zapisor    43
Just another big, probably fast boat but for a brief moment it was interesting. Should have taken a video of these clowns trying to launch it. ( of course they drove a hummer)

Here is a clip on youtube about it

That boat is at Mara Lake BC right??

I watched him pump $1400.00 worth of fuel in it one day.... They buggered off to silver beach and back (24 miles) and had to do it again.

600    0

Your right on zap. pricey fuel bill and you cant even surf behind it...hmm. :thumbsup:

duramat    462

I hate getting stuck behind these things (drill rigs) they move at 1.5 mph and if they go any faster they'll burn up the tire. Oh yeah theyre about 50k a tire

some other random pics of when Im at work in Prudhoe Bay Alaska

post-50-1250812325_thumb.jpgpost-50-1250812337_thumb.jpgpost-50-1250812354_thumb.jpg

post-50-1250812371_thumb.jpgpost-50-1250812385_thumb.jpgpost-50-1250812395_thumb.jpg

WakeDoc    471

Going through some stuff today I ran across the pics below, not really non-boating pics but, we had a big group together Memorial Day this past year. Everyone brought all of their boards, we were storing them at night in the one place that was out of the way. One night after unloading all the gear out of the boats and whiping down, coming into the cabin I looked over and noticed what was in the pictures. Not often you see a stack like this, had to snap a couple of pics.

memorial_day_2009_wakesurf_282__Medium_.jpg memorial_day_2009_wakesurf_269__Medium_.jpg

Man that was a good time, cant wait to do it again. Never got a chance to ride my new sweetspot last year, come on spring!!!!!

rammer998    0

You would think if they can afford that boat and $1,400 worth of fuel, they could afford to splurge on a better truck to tow it with then a Hummer. Maybe one those those pickup trucks International makes for $80K+ or at the very least, a brand new F450.

rammer998    0

A couple of pictures form a boat launch. Nothing but cheap entertainment @ the boat launch. I just have to laugh and shake my head @ some of the people.

1st picture: The guy didnt hook up his bow and the trailer had the old school rollers on it. As you can guess, as he drove up th launch the boat rolled back off the trailer. :)

The guys are trying to lift the back of the boat up.

2nd picture: No idea what he is doing other then maybe giving his truck a bath literally!!!

post-761-1263527690_thumb.jpg

post-761-1263527719_thumb.jpg

Carter13    69

This is a pic from our old neighborhood.

This a pic of a biker outside a supermarket in Lewiston Idaho.

I dig the double mountain dew holders. :)

WakeDoc    471

A picture from the other day, the pic does not do it justice. This old way over loaded beat up truck with metal junk of all sorts is stacked as high as it can be along with the way over loaded trailer with metal junk of all sorts (washers, stoves, patio furniture you get the idea) stacked at least 12 feet high with get this "KEEP BACK 1000" with smiley faces in the 0’s painted across the junk on the back of the trailer...LMFAO, if that crap came loose it would have taken out an entire freeway worth of cars. Think they were legal... :unknw:

photo.jpg

WakeDiva    2
A picture from the other day, the pic does not do it justice. This old way over loaded beat up truck with metal junk of all sorts is stacked as high as it can be along with the way over loaded trailer with metal junk of all sorts (washers, stoves, patio furniture you get the idea) stacked at least 12 feet high with get this "KEEP BACK 1000" with smiley faces in the 0’s painted across the junk on the back of the trailer...LMFAO, if that crap came loose it would have taken out an entire freeway worth of cars. Think they were legal... :unknw:

photo.jpg

OMG that was some scary stuff...