I just wanted to praise Cory at Evolution Covers for his customer service. I bought a cover from him for my 2005 Avy last year and it is beautiful. However, I had a slight issue when towing with the cover on, in that one of the sides of the cover began slipping out a little from under the rub rail. The cover still stays on, but it wasn't quite operating as intended. I email Cory with pictures of it and within an hour he called me on the phone, suggested some quick ideas that might help the cover fit as intended, and then assured me that if that didn't work, he would add fix the cover at no charge to me. Hopefully I don't need to send it back up to him, but if I do, I know he'll treat me and the cover right.

Really great customer service. I whole-heartedly recommend his company.

• Like 3

Rhale    80

I have heard excellent thing about his covers. Just gotta talk myself in to dropping the change to get one. 

carguy79ta    67

I got one for my new ri257.  when I ordered the boat I deleted the stock cover and bought the evo was about the same price iirc

• Like 2

Darkside    248
On 7/5/2017 at 7:33 PM, carguy79ta said:

I got one for my new ri257.  when I ordered the boat I deleted the stock cover and bought the evo was about the same price iirc

I did the same thing.   I also ordered the platform cover.   Awesome product and customer service.   I just pulled mine over 4,000 miles with no issues. 

acpilot    1

I am do for a new cover for my 06 elite bowrider, I may have to tow down to his place Mill Creek to get measured up.

viking    491

I have OEM cover on my Supreme but had him make a platform cover for me. 

chenige    84

How come he did not use the latch system on the OEM covers this year?

257Tsunami    50

Looks great. Thanks for sharing. I wish my OEM cover was black. I wouldn't mind picking up the platform cover. 

chenige    84

Anybody have a cover made for a 99-01 elite? Cory says he does not have a pattern.