DjOM21

What boat do you own / what boats have you owned.

Darkside    248

I know EXACTLY what you mean by that! I am excited for you! If anyone should be riding this boat it's you!

FYI Evolution is templating the 257 cover, incase you want something other than grey. He is also making swim step covers for them.

Bawshogg    77

Cory and EVO covers are LITERALLY the BEST!......but I rarely have a use for a cover unless we are camping out somewhere as I typically will just put the boat back in the garage...especially if its going to rain.

I had a buddy that had one of his towing covers and MAN it was sick! All felt lined to not mar the gel on long trips ....that's about the only time I would really use a cover ...might have to inquire about one of those.

Thanks Buddy! I'm excited for ALL of us !

Darkside    248

Yes it was same guy (DC) who turned me onto EVO. I towed from AZ to TN and back last year. 75MPH and a couple sections of TORRENTIAL rains. Pulled the cover off when we got there, Gel had no issues, and interior was clean AND dry. I tow 100 might, each way almost every Saturday so having a towable cover is important to me.

wheels    151

Agreed, sitting on the lift waiting for me is so nice!

Bawshogg    77

I'm so glad I don't have to tow mine :)

Ya I could see the struggle there with the Prius.

• Like 1

Fivebar2    176

Ya I could see the struggle there with the Prius.

I'm about to get a new vehicle :)

• Like 1

Sask Surfer    0

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site. Making the jump from Malibu to Centurion and have already found a ton of useful information here My first inboard was a 2006 Malibu VLX. Bought it used with 60 hours in 2010 and sold it last fall with 300. Looking forward to pulling the trigger on a new boat soon and can't wait for summer to get here! Here's a couple pictures of my VLX. 9406c59959b660ca2422e8235ff8b401.jpgc56c370bf7c08198c160ae5b24f3e121.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NW Boat Sports    232

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site. Making the jump from Malibu to Centurion and have already found a ton of useful information here My first inboard was a 2006 Malibu VLX. Bought it used with 60 hours in 2010 and sold it last fall with 300. Looking forward to pulling the trigger on a new boat soon and can't wait for summer to get here! Here's a couple pictures of my VLX. 9406c59959b660ca2422e8235ff8b401.jpgc56c370bf7c08198c160ae5b24f3e121.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Centurion are you getting?

Nick213    583

Sask, welcome and nice high county 2500?

And as nwbs said but different l...what ri are you getting lol?!?!?

Darkside    248

SASK, jumping from Malibu to Centurion is becoming a VERY common theme around here. Welcome and which RI you moving into?

Sask Surfer    0

Sask, welcome and nice high county 2500?

And as nwbs said but different l...what ri are you getting lol?!?!?

Thanks! And yes its a '16 2500.

No ri for me fellas haha. Still looking around, but leaning towards a 2014 FX22. Going to look at it on Thursday at a dealer that I have had good experience with in the past. It has 30 hours on it all put on by the owner of the dealership. Its absolutely mint, and loaded up with every available option in '14. Only thing ill have to add is PNP and a pair of 450's in the rear locker. Any thoughts or opinions on the FX22? Seems like a good buy for a good price.

InfinitySurf    302

New to the forum.....

1st boat was a 78 18ft "ski" boat with a 1964 45hp engine that my brother and I had to coax into running every time we went out...but from 13-16 we knee boarded and got up on skis every weekend.

At 19, bought an 85 aluminum hull boat with older 70's engine that ran like a top. Rode it up and down the Waccama River in NC for about 5yrs since me and a few buddies leased 1,500 acres of hunting land and only way to access was with the boat...loved that thing and jumped a few logs and trees with it.

Got a 1990 bayliner 18ft after that for 2 years....then got married and for about 5yrs was lucky to have time to go out on a canoe.

In 2013 as my daughters were 6 and 8...I decided i HAD to get another boat since I had so many great memories as a kid and found a 2006 Sea Ray 175 Sport with only 150hrs on it...but wasnt running cause owner had parked it for 3yrs in driveway. Took a chance and bought if for half its worth at $6,500....2 weeks, $500 and 7 bruised knuckles later it was running like a top and we have put 100hrs a summer on it since.

Last summer, a friend introduced me to wake surfing and I totally fell in love with it and decided I MUST have something like this. Started pricing them and about crapped my pants on the spot, lol. Few weeks ago I decided to take the Sea Ray out for a spin since its super simple to re-winterize and realized that you only live once and with 11 and 13yr old daughters....having a boat is hands down, the absolute best family time ever! So I went to boat show in Charlotte, NC a week n half ago and put down a refundable deposit on a new, leftover 2016 Tige Z3 for $86k ($30k off msrp with trailer).

Just before getting ready to sign paperwork on Monday...my buddy who introduced me to wake surfing last summer, called and told me he was buying a new boat and since I had expressed interest in it last year wanted to see if I wanted it. Long story short....I picked up my "new to me" 2016 Centurion Enzo SV244 today. He has all the upgraded ballast options and it loaded and first year of RAMFILL (I know....been reading this forum and heard good/bad things and gonna check to make sure the valves are good)....cause he bought it in March of 2015 also as a leftover, I still have 3yrs of bow to stern warranty left, so not worried. But boat is mint and has 130hrs on it and got a SMOKING buy at $60k! Love the PCM motors and Centurions are sexy tush boats....so really happy it worked out like this. Not to mention I will be able to have a blast for the next 2 years and probably still be able to get all my money back. Life if good!

Love this forum. I am OCD about maintaining all my stuff and must know everything about it. I do all my own work on boat except what I must to maintain the warranty...so I have already learned a lot by reading thru these posts.

P.S. Don't know many people that wake surf yet since I am new at it and still figuring out how to ride wireless....but will be at Lake Norman (Moorseville, NC) 2-3 weekends every summer, so anyone in the area, hit me up!

• Like 1

InfinitySurf    302

2014 SV244....not 2016. My mistake

CO Surfer    289

$60k for a 2016 would have been the deal of the century! Congrats on the new boat. 130 hours is just broken in.

prorider17    30

I'm relatively new on this forum. The first boat I bought with my own money was a 2005 Bayliner 185. Then I got a 2011 Yamaha AR240. I just bought a 2005 Lightning C4. Looking forward to getting it out on the water!

NAW    2

1999 Mastercraft Prostar 205

2004 Supra Launch 21

2005 Supra Launch 21V

2006 Supra Launch 21V

2008 Supra Launch 21V

2009 Supra Launch 21V

2010 Supra Launch 21V

2012 Supra Launch 21V

2013 Supra Launch 21V

2014 Super Air Nautique 210

2016 Malibu Wakesetter 23LSV

2017 Malibu Wakesetter 22MXZ

2018????

Who knows what 2018 will bring, but I'm lookin forward to it!

• Like 1

Fivebar2    176

NAW I'm thinking a 257! If you haven't demo'd one yet, it should definitely be on your list. Just ask any of the Malibu converts on here. Happy hunting.

Darkside    248

NAW I'm thinking a 257! If you haven't demo'd one yet, it should definitely be on your list. Just ask any of the Malibu converts on here. Happy hunting.

NAW has something better than an Ri257.... he has a friend with an Ri257! Plus I am fairly certain a Centurion purchase would create other challenges.

At some point soon he needs to come out so we can see an Ri257 Wakeboard wake.