Lak3surf3r

May pics and video thread

stoked    1,039

I'm digging the noserider, it takes sooooo much weight on the nose, it's going to be a good learning board for the boat

fc15488b24cfb730b9de365b8174d4f5.jpg

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

Our wave is getting dialed in! Picked up an additional 200# from leadwake. There was still push 2 or 3 towel lengths beyond the full length of the rope! My rear leg is killing me from having all of my weight on it

67af268a766680136eaa6104ed8b1ae0.jpg

Edited by stoked
  • Like 2

Bongo Fury    640

Nice....wave looks really sweet....I have to order my leadwake!!

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Our wave is getting dialed in! Picked up an additional 200# from leadwake. There was still push 2 or 3 towel lengths beyond the full length of the rope! My rear leg is killing me from having all of my weight on it

Wave looks killer! So how much lead you running and where in that pic and how many people?

Nose rider... a Soulcraft?

stoked    1,039

Wave looks killer! So how much lead you running and where in that pic and how many people?

Nose rider... a Soulcraft?

Liquid force, it's a gigantic long board type board, tons of fun

So the photo above is just my wife driving in the boat. The lead is 600lbs total, 50lb ALL the way back in the lockers on each side. There is a ledge next to the rear gates, I put a 50 on each ledge, it's as far back as you can get. They'll probably never come out, wayyyy too hard to lift 50lb at that angle. Then 100 against the dividers. 50lb under each rear seat. The other 200 I shift to surf side, with more crew they'll go to the bow. All pnps 100%, surf side ram 100%, non surf side 20% , speed 11.4

I think the 50s all the way back are the difference, at their location they probably create 3x the weight, like a brick on the platform.

DarksideR    1,679

So the photo above is just my wife driving in the boat. The lead is 600lbs total, 50lb ALL the way back in the lockers on each side. There is a ledge next to the rear gates, I put a 50 on each ledge, it's as far back as you can get. They'll probably never come out, wayyyy too hard to lift 50lb at that angle. Then 100 against the dividers. 50lb under each rear seat. The other 200 I shift to surf side, with more crew they'll go to the bow. All pnps 100%, surf side ram 100%, non surf side 20% , speed 11.4

I think the 50s all the way back are the difference, at their location they probably create 3x the weight, like a brick on the platform.

Wow! That's a fair bit of lead for the FS33. I've only been on the 33 with two to six people in the boat. Didn't think it needed any lead. But I guess it's a need vs. want kinda thing?

Thanks man.

stoked    1,039

Wow! That's a fair bit of lead for the FS33. I've only been on the 33 with two to six people in the boat. Didn't think it needed any lead. But I guess it's a need vs. want kinda thing?

Thanks man.

We definitely don't need the lead, the wave is killer without it. But after having 300lb and 250lb friends in the boat and being on that wave, I was sold on having it

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

Good day on the lake with some pointers from LKASurfing

c0bd3ef11659399ac29131e627cb2095.jpg

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

Great time at the AZ comp last weekend even though I had my worst run ever and got dead last lol. We got tons of riding in before and after the comp though and put about 30 hours on my boat over the weekend ;)

post-5679-0-11199100-1463443358_thumb.jpg

post-5679-0-49991100-1463443361_thumb.jpg

post-5679-0-17144100-1463443366_thumb.jpg

post-5679-0-21391900-1463443369_thumb.jpg

post-5679-0-20873400-1463443372_thumb.jpg

DarksideR    1,679

30 HOURS IN ONE WEEKEND!!! OMG!

That first pic, I was like wow, then realized it was HC aaaaand... yeah. that kid can boost!

Solid grab Nate. I imagine that's exactly what'll happen to me the first time I compete. Dead last.

thanks for sharing.... jerk. LOL

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

30 HOURS IN ONE WEEKEND!!! OMG!

That first pic, I was like wow, then realized it was HC aaaaand... yeah. that kid can boost!

Solid grab Nate. I imagine that's exactly what'll happen to me the first time I compete. Dead last.

thanks for sharing.... jerk. LOL

Well when I say weekend I mean MY weekends which are thursday-sunday so its really not that hard ;)

Yea man his airs are HUUUGE!

HEHE well I only compete for fun. So when I do podium its cool but I dont get bummed when everyone in my division doubles my points lol

Edited by Lak3surf3r
  • Like 1

lovetosurf    48

fe798229a1425c008eb453804835b64d.jpg

This is where it all starts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

DarksideR    1,679

Yeah bud! You're gonna cherish that pic in years to come

• Like 1

viking    491

That is a great pic Lovetosurf!

• Like 1

Jake707    171

Lovetosurf

that's a dope pic, how old is your daughter? Mine turns 3 in June and im going to try and get her out there with us in the next couple weeks.

lovetosurf    48

Lovetosurf

that's a dope pic, how old is your daughter? Mine turns 3 in June and im going to try and get her out there with us in the next couple weeks.

Cheers! She's six, loves water but not crazy about trying to surf. This was our first step towards it, trying to keep it fun for now, the rest will come.

3 years old... that's awesome! post some pics of your progress.

Fivebar2    176

So cool. I just showed my 4 year old daughter the picture and asked her if she would like to do that and she said yes as long as we're moving slow! she love to watch surfing with me and keeps talking about wanting to do it. Baby steps

• Like 3

Cdifranco    463

I haven't filled the regular bags yet this season. Few friends showed up and all ride regular so we finally got around to it.

• Like 3

DarksideR    1,679

That's some solid heelside riding! Wave looks really good too.

• Like 1

Hein    63

Kim getting her first rides of the season:

some pics from an earlier day:

2016_first_day_HR_bridge.jpg

2016_first_rides_alex.jpg

2016_first_rides_hein.jpg

2016_first_day_launch.jpg

Edited by Hein
  • Like 2