CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Official 2016 Centurion Boats All New Ri237 Model Details and Photos

chadr    328

2016 Centurion Boats Ri237 is a World Championship Towboat of inspired craftsmanship with comfortable, strong marine vinyl along with storage perfect for Centurion Body Glove life vests.

1439237968-U66.png

Need to get another crew deal going on them vests again so we can think about buying this boat!!! BABY STEPS!!! BABY STEPS!!!

Stretch    409

New dash looks pretty sweet. For a touchscreen(s)

DarksideR    1,679

post-848-0-62359600-1439249362_thumb.jpg

Just part of the slick drivers helm.

rockballer    162
post-848-0-62359600-1439249362_thumb.jpg

Just part of the slick drivers helm.

Looks allot better than the old dash.... but dang.. sure looks allot like my avy dash with the push button just an extra screen added.... :huh:

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

DarksideR    1,679

I should note that the pic was just taken from the Centurion boats Facebook page. I'm sure admin will be putting up a bigger better version with some details shortly.

Rockballer, everything I've seen about this boat looks to be a step or two up in quality and refinement above any of the Fineline boats previous.

rockballer    162
I should note that the pic was just taken from the Centurion boats Facebook page. I'm sure admin will be putting up a bigger better version with some details shortly.

Rockballer, everything I've seen about this boat looks to be a step or two up in quality and refinement above any of the Fineline boats previous.

Sure hope so for 125k. Looking at upgrading in the near future and absolutely love the fact my boat has had zero issues and extremely reliable. Along with an excellent dealer and service. But dang sure looks like they just went from a 5" screen to two 8" screens and just mirrored one of them. Might be waiting a little longer on the upgrade...

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

CrewAdmin    192

2016 Centurion Boats Ri237 is a World Championship Towboat of ambitious design with the new patent pending Centurion Side by Side HD Touch Vision (SxS) Dash. Perform two separate tasks through high-definition screens that work together. Look for the Ri237 to be revealed August 14, 2015 at 2pm PST. Dominant Performance Inspired Craftsmanship Experienced Integrity.

1439303354-U66.png

WakeDoc    471

Yea that price tag is insane, I was told this was the most expensive model fineline has ever built. Pretty sure Correct craft is just trying to move people over to Nautique lol. This boat in no way shape or form competes with the G23 at the same (or actually less here in AZ) price tag of $125k

I agree the price tags are insane but, not sure I see how this is the most expensive boat Fineline has ever built when I see 2015 FS44's online for as much as 146k. Keep in mind the design of this boat was near completion before the merge with CC. I cannot see a g23 being under 125k unless it was ordered without any options. Fact is all of the manufactures are pricing themselves our of the average persons reach.

• Like 3

DrNate    426

Oooh, "Strong Marine Vinyl". About freaking time.

Man, those touch screens scare me to death. If they go out or have problems you're gonna be SOL. It's not like a phone where you can just buy another one or send it off for repair/replace.

• Like 1

chenige    84

Nate, go you know what kind of vinyl your boat used? They are using and marketing spradling brand which is what my upholstery shop uses. Is that what you had issues with?

Edited by chenige

DrNate    426

Nate, go you know what kind of vinyl your boat used? They are using and marketing spradling brand which is what my upholstery shop uses. Is that what you had issues with?

Actually, I have no idea what brand it was. All I know is that it cracked and ripped and looked horrible after a year and a half. It's a 2011, so whatever they were using then

Lak3surf3r    714

I agree the price tags are insane but, not sure I see how this is the most expensive boat Fineline has ever built when I see 2015 FS44's online for as much as 146k. Keep in mind the design of this boat was near completion before the merge with CC. I cannot see a g23 being under 125k unless it was ordered without any options. Fact is all of the manufactures are pricing themselves our of the average persons reach.

Just what I was told by someone associated with them, its all hearsay and im talking about build costs not sales costs. As for the FS44 being $146k that's ridiculous since they go for under 100k out here and our local Nautique dealer sells G23s for 123k.

cjohnson    33

The 2015 G23's could be had for just under $125K USD fully loaded (with the 450) but will probably be a bit more in 2016 with all the changes. It seems like CC, Centurion, Malibu, Supra all cost $125K+ these days for their flagship boats (granted they are quite a bit nicer than they were a couple years ago.) We'll be breaking $200K soon. lol

CrewAdmin    192

2016 ‎Centurion Boats Ri237‬ is a ‎World Championship‬ ‎Towboat‬ of ‎Dominant Performance‬ with the ‎new‬ ‪‎GM Marine‬ ‎H5Di‬ and ‎H6Di‬ ‎Engines‬ by ‪‎PCM‬ with 1.72 to 1 ‎Gear Reduction‬ and ‎C‬-Force ‎CenturionForce‬. ‎Torque‬ optimized propping and gearing to fully utilize the extremely efficient power of a ‎Direct Injection‬ ‎GM‬ ‎Engine‬. Look for the ‎Ri237‬ to be ‪‎revealed‬ August 14, 2015 at 2pm PST.

1439327808-U66.png

CrewAdmin    192

2016 Centurion Boats Ri237 is a World Championship Towboat of AmbitiousDesign with the new 3-Stage Slide Seat. Locking into 3 positions for precise passenger weight placement and seating choices, the Ri237 Slide Seat is available with filler cushions to create a lounge playpen.

1439419135-U66.png

Dandy    43

2016 Centurion Boats Ri237 is a World Championship Towboat of AmbitiousDesign with the new 3-Stage Slide Seat. Locking into 3 positions for precise passenger weight placement and seating choices, the Ri237 Slide Seat is available with filler cushions to create a lounge playpen.

1439419135-U66.png

Carpet really!!! No wake boat...or boat for that matter should be allowed to have carpet any longer. With products like SeaDek (and the knock off Supreme is using), Deckadence Flooring there is no need for carpet - glued or snapped in. Here is a flagship boat with a product that will mold and stick...good luck with that! If I liked carpet, I would buy a damn 'Bu.

rockballer    162

Ya not a huge carpet fan. Like the rear and it looks like they got rid of those gosh ugly door hinges.. :) I do like how deep it looks now and the mystery box on the side looks cool. Would be nice if it came with a KEG option and a tap on top... LOL I would write them a check today if it had a beer tap.

• Like 1

gator808    84

I'm sure they have the options for other flooring...I think the layout is nice!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..