Lak3surf3r

Sumpreme 238 on its way to AZ!

Stretch    409

That is one hell of a ripple, worth the wait to be honest!

demo9asx    23

wait a minute........found the actual pic of the wave. regular side.

big_wave_surfing_1.jpg

Edited by demo9asx
  • Like 2

Just got the updated details. My understanding is release has been pushed back till next Friday at 1pm PST ( July 31) because there was a delay in photo shoot/video editing etc. and they wanted to do it properly and do a quality job. For those that haven't seen the boat it is a great looking boat and the interior looks awesome! Next Friday.... - Cody

Stretch    409

They posted crap about their 2016 photo shoot 6 weeks ago. *they shouldn't be putting boats in the water in customers hands weeks before they are revealed. Photographers should have been assigned before any person could even own one.

Not saying you are lying, just that that is amazingly poor execution

Edited by Stretch
  • Like 2

viking    491

WOW...........FAIL so far! Doubt the reveal will satisfy after all this hype? Better be something pretty spectacular. Personally I'm already bored :thumbdown:

• Like 3

Stretch, Just relaying the memo we got today from the marketing dept. I'm not disagreeing with you.

• Like 1

Stretch    409
Stretch, Just relaying the memo we got today from the marketing dept. I'm not disagreeing with you.

Oh I know!!!

Sorry didn't mean you specifically, I meant the marketing dept

Edited by Stretch

Cdifranco    463

Photo shoot should've been done before the first complete customer boat left California... Smh.

Skibumm    184

Fineline has always been notoriously crappy with marketing. It is not their strong suit and I believe one of the reasons their boats have never been thought of by the public to be in the same realm as Nautique, MC, or Mailbu. I bought mine 22 years ago because I could see through the marketing hype of the other boats and the price gap was not worth it and quite frankly one of the best decision I have ever made.

• Like 1

Bongo Fury    640

WOW...........FAIL so far! Doubt the reveal will satisfy after all this hype? Better be something pretty spectacular. Personally I'm already bored :thumbdown:

X2

• Like 2

stoked    1,039

20 pages in, I no longer think the hype will deliver

gator808    84

I've seen the boat...It's nice but its basically an oversized s226 with a new wake plate and it doesn't have the pontoons on the bow.....Its not like a wow factor as far as looks go. The biggest thing I want to see and I'm sure all you guys do to is the wave it generates on both sides.

stoked    1,039

Finally!!! Very very very solid wave!! Definitely better than my FS33. Look at that Goofy wave!!

post-4405-14377894503715_thumb.jpg

Edited by stoked
  • Like 5

CrewAdmin    192

OK Crew, we are closing this thread to move the activity over to the official 2016 Supreme Boats S238 Model release thread HERE.