Skibumm    184

Sorry Skibumm, no wives tale. My Skylon Swoop tower specifically says ONLY USE FOR WAKE BOARDING. Do not tow inflatables.

I stand corrected

Bigcatpt    408

Mine stays up!

Quit bragging! LMAO! Have you thought of a career in the "movie" industry?

Edited by Bigcatpt
  • Like 1

jayz-23    12
I got the opposite problem lol, you can push it down but wont stay down and locked. Are there any fixes or rebuilds available?

Well called Centurion and they dont have any replacements neither does Skylon so I took the pylon out of boat and apart. The threads were pounded right out hence why it wont screw into locked down position. Took it to a machine shop where they cut a larger female thread size into the pylon part and on the base they built up with couple passed of aluminum then machined down new male threads to match size of the new females. Works great now! So just a fyi if anyone else is having the same issue. Dont know the cost of the machining as they didnt have the invoice prepared yet.

• Like 2

DrPringle    10

How are people even getting these out 08 230 Enzo removed the 3/4 bolt and plate on the bottom and I can't get the thing to budge. Does it come up through the top or down the bottom ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pull it up through the top. You can tap it up on the bottom with a hammer and it won't hurt it.

WeHeated mine with a torch to break it loose. They used the red Loctite stuff. But becareful cus the aluminum heats quickly

The bottom cap screws off then there is a spring in the and it threads onto a small center.

The bottom cap screws off then there is a spring in the and it threads onto a small center.

I thought he was just trying to get it out of the boat not take the actual pylon apart. Probably I misunderstood. Heated mine with a torch as well.

DrPringle    10

Was just trying to get it out of the boat still no luck removed bolt and washer on the bottom and tried hitting it up and nothing

stoked    1,039

Did you try talking smooth to it?

DrPringle    10

I tried smooth talking it and yelling at it

Donny Mango    0

Hey crew, HNY 2020.

Reviving this thread with a *want* for the complete ski pylon setup in this post. I need everything. 

Thanks! 

PS, sorry to admin if this is incorrect place to post.  I thought it would be a handy reference..