Troy

FS33 Demo 9-10-14

chadr    328

I can see a thread starting here so everyone can share their ramen noodle recipes!

Think of the savings BOYS!!! Case lot sales are coming up soon!!!

Bigcatpt    408

I can see a thread starting here so everyone can share their ramen noodle recipes!

Think of the savings BOYS!!! Case lot sales are coming up soon!!!

Google "Recipes with Ramen Noodles" and there is no end to the cooking fun to be found there.

I can't believe we are talking about Ramen Noodles while some of our fellow crew members are surfing their guts out on miles of glass on the Trinity river in Texas. Or maybe they are hanging out under the bridge in the rain. LOL

chadr    328

Google "Recipes with Ramen Noodles" and there is no end to the cooking fun to be found there.

I can't believe we are talking about Ramen Noodles while some of our fellow crew members are surfing their guts out on miles of glass on the Trinity river in Texas. Or maybe they are hanging out under the bridge in the rain. LOL

Sorry Bigcat! I was hungry and now that I am done with lunch, I will stop! Hope they are staying WET(surfing)/DRY(out of the rain)! Wish they would post up at least some pictures though!

DURA!!! GET TO WORK ON THOSE VIDEOS!!!

jiriki    13

We're just trying help the fellow out so he can afford a new boat ;)

I'll be taking my boat out this evening.. new rudder! New exhaust gaskets! Strange things to be excited about.

DarksideR    1,679

This thread just took a wrong turn in a hurry! Yummy, but wrong. LOL.

Just had noodles after reading this. :)

• Like 1

chadr    328
This thread just took a wrong turn in a hurry! Yummy, but wrong. LOL.

Just had noodles after reading this. :)

I know right! Sorry, but I am getting hungry again! Wonder what's for dinner!

HONEY! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duramat    462

LMFAO!!

You guys are hilarious!! All I can say is you all missed out hanging with Mr Rawman himself this last weekend at the crew meet! HAD A BLAST.

Ok, after getting my hands on and my feet wet behind the FS44 I think I can say I have a good idea of what the 33 would be capable of. One word....LEGIT.

Cats...not only is it other white meat that's prolly added in someone's ramen noodles somewhere over yonder but it is the shizzle in shaping the wave. I was amazed at how you could totally shape the surf wave with Cats and the A-plate.

The downfire system, LOUD and Legit. They're no Wetsounds but they are loud and very impressive. They won't disappoint

Ramfill, love the filling on the fly. Awesome.

The dash, looks even cleaner and nicer now. Bigger numbers would be nicer to see quickly when needed but overall it was nice.

Dark, I seriously think you need to find a way to lie, steal, cheat your way into this boat model.

Seriously, skip all and go directly to this model. You will be set forever with this boat

Videos.....I need a new computer!! I've got hours of vids to go thru DOH!!

Nice boat

• Like 2

dejoeco    59

LMFAO!!

You guys are hilarious!! All I can say is you all missed out hanging with Mr Rawman himself this last weekend at the crew meet! HAD A BLAST.

Ok, after getting my hands on and my feet wet behind the FS44 I think I can say I have a good idea of what the 33 would be capable of. One word....LEGIT.

Cats...not only is it other white meat that's prolly added in someone's ramen noodles somewhere over yonder but it is the shizzle in shaping the wave. I was amazed at how you could totally shape the surf wave with Cats and the A-plate.

The downfire system, LOUD and Legit. They're no Wetsounds but they are loud and very impressive. They won't disappoint

Ramfill, love the filling on the fly. Awesome.

The dash, looks even cleaner and nicer now. Bigger numbers would be nicer to see quickly when needed but overall it was nice.

Dark, I seriously think you need to find a way to lie, steal, cheat your way into this boat model.

Seriously, skip all and go directly to this model. You will be set forever with this boat

Videos.....I need a new computer!! I've got hours of vids to go thru DOH!!

Nice boat

I want to test one out in person for sure. Loved seeing it at Expo and Roswell's FS33 was a sic color combo.

Edited by dejoeco

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks Dura. When my dealer gets in an FX44 we are going out on it. I can't wait.

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Seen this on Facebook today and my jaw dropped.

post-848-0-83799000-1415782795_thumb.jpg

Would be a real pain to keep looking good and clean, but DAYUMM!

Just had to share.

• Like 1

Bigcatpt    408

Looks like Batman has a new water ride! LOL Looks sexy!

Seen this on Facebook today and my jaw dropped.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Would be a real pain to keep looking good and clean, but DAYUMM!

Just had to share.

That thing is Sweet looking. But knowing how hard it is to keep mine clean I don't think I could do the all black. But definately WOW!

DarksideR    1,679

Yeah, this just threw another possibility into my many gelcoat designs I can't choose one from! The only thing I know for sure is that I'm NOT doing a black hull. Everything else is in the air right now. But I really like that black on black!

Carter13    69

Yeah, this just threw another possibility into my many gelcoat designs I can't choose one from! The only thing I know for sure is that I'm NOT doing a black hull. Everything else is in the air right now. But I really like that black on black!

Dark,

My hull is black and it honestly is not that bad to maintain. I waxed it once this spring and sprayed what I could reach with Boat Bling Hot Sauce with the rest of the boat every time out and absolutely no problem. I do have long arms but cannot reach about a foot on either side of the hull and that area is not spotted or faded. If you are a midget then you better go with a white hull. :thumbsup:

Before I bought our used RZ I would have never ordered a boat with a black hull. I definately was concerned but after a season I came to the conclusion that dark sides are way harder to keep clean since they get wet from the spray and cook in the sun while boating all day. Sure you can spray them when you get off the water but to remove the spots completely since the sun has cooked them all day takes a lot of elbow work compared to the hull being submerged. JMHO, and to be honest nothing visually beats a black hull matched with a black trailer period. JMHO

doug743    53

i will never by a white hull again, if you put your boat in for any amount of time, the black does not show the mess.

DarksideR    1,679

Water spots are definitely a concern. But my biggest concern is scuffing from the carpeted bunks. I'm usually the one driving the boat, and my wife or a friend backs the trailer down. I always say to get the bunks soaked, then pull forward till the fenders are just below the water surface. But then sometimes it's like they totally forget. And I don't bother correcting it.

And a black hull is more expensive.

Carter13    69

Water spots are definitely a concern. But my biggest concern is scuffing from the carpeted bunks. I'm usually the one driving the boat, and my wife or a friend backs the trailer down. I always say to get the bunks soaked, then pull forward till the fenders are just below the water surface. But then sometimes it's like they totally forget. And I don't bother correcting it.

And a black hull is more expensive.

Doug is right about the black not showing the mess.

As far as scuffing the bunks nothing to worry about. My wife backs the trailer in and she ALWAYS dunks the bunks. I DO NOT power our boat on. Instead I click into gear and hold until the bow is through the guide posts and then click into neutral coming to rest. I jump out and winch the rest of the way onto the trailer instructing her to back up a few times to keep the boat floating and also reducing friction between the hull and bunks. Man up Dark and call out the directions at the time so all is good with your boat. :thumbsup: Your wife may be pissed but she will get over it. Just ask me how I know. :laughing:

You are in the $90's or the HUNDOS on a 233 in Canada so does a few grand for a black hull make that much of a difference if that is what you really want? :doc: Just grin and bear it dude.

• Like 1