Hillside Powersports and Marine

2015 Centurion and Supreme Hookup West

I would love to make a crew meet. 2200 miles away from you west coast guys. Maybe someday a Mississippi, Alabama or Arkansas meet! Y'all have fun!

BenHolloway    29

I would consider it, I'm just not sure what my free time looks like next year though...

Going to be awesome RVR . . . . I thought I would hear more from us Cali boys . . . you guys all down?

RVR

WakeDiva

WakeDoc

Troy R

enzo101mo

wickedc4

poidog1

jmorlan

yamahakid

spud

jeg101586

bcollins

builtforspeed

crew chief

trueblue

thegerman618

I know there is more - just quick seach . . . . a lot of owners from quite far seem down . . . where's the Cali crew? I know Nick will be rolling . . . maybe in a new ride after today!

Troy. R    198

You leaning toward Clearlake?

Anything further than that would be a little tough with my daughter who will be 2yrs old next Aug.

Edited by Troy. R

duramat    462

You leaning toward Clearlake?

Anything further than that would be a little tough with my daughter who will be 2yrs old next Aug.

Dibs on the jackknife sofa! ...kidding!

Anxious to see what dates and how my schedule looks

Troy. R    198

It sounds fun. I told the wife about it yesterday and she's down too.

You might have to fight my daughter for the jackknife sofa dura. Haha!

Edited by Troy. R

My daughter turns 2 Aug 20th so I know the feeling!

I am checking with the county, the campground, and the hotel next week to see if Clearlake is a valid option - the lakes without commerce are easy, like Camp Far West, or Berryessa since there really isn't anybody to complain . . but I need to make sure its cool to even do it here.

Bongo Fury    640

Don't forget the fishing. That's the only lake in CA that you are almost garenteed to catch bass or crappie and not just a buzz. We were pulling out 5lbs bass right off the pier.

Clearlake was voted by Bassmasters as the number 2 bass fishing lake in the entire country for 2014

I have a lot of clients that fish Whiskey Town with good things to say and a friend from the Redding area who used to ride his stand up jetskis there and they banned PWC on the lake entirely (fantastic!) Its only about an hour further from the SAC airport than Clearlake. Put it on the list! It might be a bit ruff for those without RV's though, especially if someone is flying in - they don't have cabins, but I guess its only a few minutes from Redding.

H, Ben, Tony, Tprice, lakerat . . . . would you guys consider coming to Clearlake? Rent a house on the lake for a few days! I want as many CCC members as possible!

T....Lake County would love it....also everything is right here...and you have the largest natural lake in California.

Edited by Bongo Fury

duramat    462

Clearlake was voted by Bassmasters as the number 2 bass fishing lake in the entire country for bass.

Fishing may get a little choppy that weekend :thumbsup:

LOL Troy!

Bongo Fury    640

LOL Troy!

LMAO....No kidding. The bassholes may have to take the weekend off.

duramat    462

LMAO....No kidding. The bassholes may have to take the weekend off.

Bongo...I cant thank you enuff for this new nickname for them! LMAO :thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

LOL Troy!

LMAO! I remember the john boat driver in Texas almost getting ejected by our waves!

I haven't done it in quite some time, but I love bass fishing and used to spend my winters in a Stratos . . . . . . Its hard not to have fun all year on the lake when your on Clearlake . . . .

I wish somebody would have gotten a photo, but a few years back a large group of us were up at Lake Pillsbury for our annual trip and my cousin brought his bass boat . . . . long story short he was fishing and along we came slammed / surfing by (very close as a joke) and the rollers pitched his boat so hard it through my cousin straight up off the casting seat and the wave actually pushed the boat out from under him . . . . in the drink he went fishing rod in hand and away the boat went as the trolling motor was still on . . . . A hilarious moment in my memory that will never get forgotten

Troy. R    198

My wife asked me where she could put a fishing pole when we fist bought our boat...

I told her the garage.

• Like 1

My wife asked me where she could put a fishing pole when we fist bought our boat...

I told her the garage.

That's the answer!

Although I keep mine in my fishing boat . . . .

Edited by Hillside Honda Marine

WakeDoc    471

Father in law asked me the same question, answer was, in your boat, response was, I don't have one, my response, there you have it, funny thing is he boat a fishing boat that year...lol

Bongo Fury    640

Roll call?

I am in.

poidog1    74

Roll call?

This sounds like fun and I'll be interested. My centurion is a DD but I would love to wake surfing behind a slammed boat that's all set up. Who knows, might even decide to upgrade :laughing: . This is a great excuse to plan a lake trip for next summer with my family.