h20king    794

I'll try im over the rain. I leave for work and its dark and raining and when i come home its dark and raining. I miss the sun

DarksideR    1,679

I'll try im over the rain. I leave for work and its dark and raining and when i come home its dark and raining. I miss the sun

Ditto. It's the life of a shift worker in the winter. Doesn't matter if I'm working days or nights. I'm always travelling in the rain and dark... days start getting longer soon.

• Like 1

rockballer    162

Ditto. It's the life of a shift worker in the winter. Doesn't matter if I'm working days or nights. I'm always travelling in the rain and dark... days start getting longer soon.

No doubt.... I miss my boat and summer.. :(

• Like 1

enzo101mo    98

I here that Lake Tahoe got 3 ft. of snow yesterday for a total of 10 feet of snowand The lake came up 2". Those of you that are tried of the rain send it to California

Cdifranco    463

Can't believe the weather right now. Christmas and New England still hasn't seen an inch of snow yet. Temps in the 60s!

CO Surfer    289

It's all out here in Colorado.post-7344-0-08316900-1450920548_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

NW Boat Sports    232

Can't believe the weather right now. Christmas and New England still hasn't seen an inch of snow yet. Temps in the 60s!

That was what we had last 2 years out West, now. 100" of snow in the mountains with 4' more on the way!

Bongo Fury    640

This last storm has helped....our lake is inching up....bring it on!

• Like 1

Come on rain! It snowed a little in Lakeport this morning!

• Like 2

rockballer    162

Ya our local mountains are getting hit hard this year. haven't had snow like this in years and years. Over 10' so far on some of the local mountains. nothing down low though in Vancouver this year

DrNate    426

This last storm has helped....our lake is inching up....bring it on!

I heard you guys were getting pounded now. How are those lake levels?

Edited by DrNate

poidog1    74

Just got back from South Lake Tahoe and there was a lot of snow but the lake level was still low and out about 100 yards from the beach.

Bongo Fury    640

poi...we are getting a good soaking today and I know Clear Lake keeps inching up!!! Let's hope it keeps coming down here and snowing in Tahoe..

• Like 2

Rounding the corner on 2' on clake

• Like 1

Bongo Fury    640

At the lake Trav and huge difference in just a week since I've been here.....bring it on!

jmcclain01    1

Seems like every time I check the weather Nor Cal is getting a lot of rain and snow in the mountains. Hard to believe it's not making that gig of an impact seeing what the same storms are doing to us here in Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

h20king    794

Problem is the drought has been going on for a couple year's so it will take lot's or rain and snow to fill up the lakes.

• Like 1

jmcclain01    1

Guess yall's lakes are three or four times deeper than ours here in Texas. We had 6 years of drought that was eliminated by one wet season. Granted it was a record wet season but none the less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bongo Fury    640

The drought situation here in the SF Bay Area is not really improving yet despite all the reports. Based on the reports I saw yesterday....last year we had a super wet December and at this time last year we had 14.45 inches of rain. We did not see any rain for the remainder of the year. Today we are at 9.40 inches....by contrast normal is 10.15 inches. As you move north the situation is better.

Our lake is close to normal rainfall for the year but the lake is lower than normal because of where it started from. I am hopeful the experts are right about the wet winter but I am beginning to get nervous. The next 60 days will tell it all!

enzo101mo    98

So much for El Nino we are 3" behind last years total to date right now at 6.46" Last year we already had 9.85". Lake Nacemiento is 22 % full or 78% empty. All our rain is going to North Calif. or southern. SO please pray for rain for the central coast of Calif. otherwise it's going to be a sad summer with not much boating :crybaby: